Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
I really wanted Kanki to survive this arc, but it seems like Hara is intending to kill him off here. The narrative is definitely giving the sense of the Kanki army getting their well deserved comeuppance, true justice for all the acts that they committed. Along the lines of what @Owl Ki was saying. And you know what, I don't hate it. I love the character to death, but the man has gone unpunished long enough.

Rumble is most likely right. Kanki will get ganged up on by a bunch of soldiers, probably led by Kohaku Kou. His entire character is build around revenge for Kochou against Kanki. It has been foreshadowed since Atsuyo.

Hara had this whole scenario planned at least since Eikyuu, if not well before.

That's why i dislike delaying SBS. The longer he's lurking in the shadows, the longer the Zhao conquest drags on.

I believe the best approach was 100 chapters after Gyou campaign (with an additional ~30 chapters in the middle to sum up Han) should've been enough to move on entirely from Zhao.

I obviously take back everything i said above IF the remaining story sticks with the same pace without rushing anything (especially Chu's conquest).
What I'm afraid of is that SBS is hyped as fuck but since he will be introduced very late, he might just come and get a straight L in his first arc

After all Qin is supposed to win against Zhao and it's hard to picture them losing twice in a row. That would delay the Zhao conquest like you said.

On the other hand Hara really likes Zhao and can't keep on giving them top tier generals under goated generals like RBK and SBS

Should I create a poll on whether Shin will be allowed to keep the pendant and whether he is appointed a Six Great General?

Personally, I think he gets to keep the pendant but *doesn’t* get appointed. It’s too soon.

I thought it was a bit much for Ri Boku to say he had become someone who ho could match him, but this arc was huge for him.

I do think there will be promotions for the Q3 armies, new officers, etc.

Last edited:
The Seika hype is a bit much.

All 4 commanders that showed up (incl JKR’s LT) got dismounted or killed at Gishi Plains despite their vast advantages like terrain, prep time, high morale and fresh troops that likely doubled the combined forces of the HSA and GKA.

JKR was a cunt hair removed from death after the slightest opening against Shin.

The Seika Army is strong, they’ve done enough to impress even if killing Zenou in that state doesn’t, but let’s keep things in perspective.

Last edited:
We know a few things here and there (like Ji Aga being > JKR martially) but Ji Aga, JKR, Bananji, Akou and Gyou’Un, any of them against another member of this bunch - they'd be very very closely matched.

Shibashou looks well on his way to be Ouki/Moubu/Kanmei lv martially.
I feel incredibly stupid for thinking Shibashou ~ Tou. lol.

Shi Ba Shou's vassals have impressed, but that can only say so much for the man himself. He needs some feats to even begin having a conversation on how he compares to Tou, who is virtually flawless, deeply experienced, versatile and commands the former Ou Ki Army.

Again, their very first battle, the Seika Army had the advantages in
  • numbers
  • terrain
  • morale
  • conditioning
The result: L

edit: lol I just realised I just made pretty much an identical post hours ago

Last edited:
Shi Ba Shou's vassals have impressed, but that can only say so much for the man himself. He needs some feats to even begin having a conversation on how he compares to Tou, who is virtually flawless, deeply experienced, versatile and commands the former Ou Ki Army.

Again, their very first battle, the Seika Army had the advantages in
  • numbers
  • terrain
  • morale
  • conditioning
The result: L
I don’t know it seems like someone didn’t really pay attention to SBS’s portrayal, dude is built like a tank, drawn as this near perfect human specimen, has balls enough to say fuck you to the Zhao royalty and stay at his home chilling.
This guy was introduced two thirds into the entire 750 chapter, and we still know jack shit about him to this day. His generals, outside of his own arc and army, are being hyped as literal legends, and now with this recent display of strength.

Shibashou is literally going to be the final villain in Riboku’s own saga, the completion of years and years of buildup. This is the man who will beat the shit out of Qin before Zhao finally falls.

Even Riboku is a fanboy of Shibashou, dude is worst case scenario Tou level, even though I consider Tou one of the strongest most competent generals, but the level of portrayal is nearly cracking the Ouki tier

I don’t know it seems like someone didn’t really pay attention to SBS’s portrayal, dude is built like a tank, drawn as this near perfect human specimen, has balls enough to say fuck you to the Zhao royalty and stay at his home chilling.
This guy was introduced two thirds into the entire 750 chapter, and we still know jack shit about him to this day. His generals, outside of his own arc and army, are being hyped as literal legends, and now with this recent display of strength.

Shibashou is literally going to be the final villain in Riboku’s own saga, the completion of years and years of buildup. This is the man who will beat the shit out of Qin before Zhao finally falls.

Even Riboku is a fanboy of Shibashou, dude is worst case scenario Tou level, even though I consider Tou one of the strongest most competent generals, but the level of portrayal is nearly cracking the Ouki tier
He's right tho. Let's see him introduced first.