Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
That was quick. Lol. I was wondering if we were going to have some interaction between Shin and some deceased major characters but that does not appear to be the case here. :kizabat:

So I would guess that Hara went this route in order to kickstart a KyouShin romance. :goyea:

I am still waiting for that smooch to happen Hara sama. :catblush:
Its too quick. Even i thought this drama is going to continue for next 1 or 2 chapters and than shin wakes up. Lol

Considering major character, KyouKai met Hyou in this chapter. :afrokappa:

KyouKai and shin romance is most awaited and for far too long. Lol
But still hoping that KyouKai ain't going to perform weird hand dance like DenRimi as a ritual.

: The only disappointing thing about these last couple of chapters for me is I want to see what is happening with Riboku and Gyou. lol
:smithnie:

What's your predictions for Riboku vs Kanki at Gyou ??

I'm sure that OuSen ain't going back to Gyou and rather move forward towards Atsuyou like his initial goal (same as YTW in RyouYou)

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Its too quick. Even i thought this drama is going to continue for next 1 or 2 chapters and than shin wakes up. Lol

Considering major character, KyouKai met Hyou in this chapter. :afrokappa:

KyouKai and shin romance is most awaited and for far too long. Lol
But still hoping that KyouKai ain't going to perform weird hand dance like DenRimi as a ritual.

:smithnie:

I'm sure that OuSen ain't going back to Gyou and rather move forward towards Atsuyou like his initial goal (same as YTW in RyouYou)
Idk, this is a really weird move from Riboku for me, that’s why I want to know what his thought process is lol.

Like there’s nothing stopping Ousen from following him to Gyou and sandwiching his army with Kanki’s right?

Or hell, Ousen could just go to Kantan and seige the capital itself lol. There’d be nothing stopping him aside from a small (albeit massively hyped) defense force lol.

So I’m eager to see what exactly Riboku plans to accomplish here.

Idk, this is a really weird move from Riboku for me, that’s why I want to know what his thought process is lol.

Like there’s nothing stopping Ousen from following him to Gyou and sandwiching his army with Kanki’s right?
It was really a pretty weird move to go for Gyou. Lol

Like having delusion of defeating OuSen with getting more than 50% of his main force destroyed (Including generals) while OuSen and his main army kicking perfectly and won't be expecting them to attack there rear. Also Kanki army is also pretty much in fresh condition. So what's going in his head !? Lol

Or hell, Ousen could just go to Kantan and seige the capital itself lol. There’d be nothing stopping him aside from a small (albeit massively hyped) defense force lol.

So I’m eager to see what exactly Riboku plans to accomplish here.
Nahh. Moving towards Kantan would also be a stupid/weird decision. Kantan is capital city, quite big one. And OuSen doesn't have required resources to capture it. And above that, most probably KouChou would be protecting it or forgetting which region of Zhao he was securing last time.

I thought Ousen’s goal was to stop the Atsuyou Army, not take Atsuyou itself?
Although I suppose that if the Atsuyou Army under Riboku is heading towards Gyou then the defences of Atsuyou itself will be weaker than usual.

Still, Atsuyou must have some formidable defences considering it is of strategically important value and the fact that Ousen called it a “Great City”. There is also a high possibility that Riboku upgraded Atsuyou’s defences just like he did with Gyou. Ko Chou might be there too (seriously, where is that bloke? Lol).

Sieging Kantan is a seriously bad idea. The Ousen Army is damaged, spent and low on supplies.

Meanwhile, Kantan has an army 100,000 elites, possibly even with Ko Chou in command.
It being the capital would also mean that it likely has some incredibly sturdy defences.

Edit: MangaSee images do not permanently stay on posts within this forum, so I am replacing any that are in my posts.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Although I suppose that if the Atsuyou Army under Riboku is heading towards Gyou then the defences of Atsuyou itself will be weaker than usual.

Still, Atsuyou must have some formidable defences considering it is of strategically important value and the fact that Ousen called it a “Great City”. There is also a high possibility that Riboku upgraded Atsuyou’s defences just like he did with Gyou. Ko Chou might be there too (seriously, where is that bloke? Lol).

Sieging Kantan is a seriously bad idea. The Ousen Army is damaged, spent and low on supplies.

Meanwhile, Kantan has an army 100,000 elites, possibly even with Ko Chou in command.
It being the capital would also mean that it likely has some incredibly sturdy defences.
Damn, I didn't realize Kantan still had 100,000 men lmfao, with numbers like that, Ousen should stay far away from them lol.

And they're elite men too lead by a guy described as "the Guardian Diety" so yeah. Ousen will probably just follow Riboku to Gyou in that case, right? I don't see why he wouldn't lol. So Riboku is going to have to pull out some majestic shit to win in this situation. Lol

Ousen will probably just follow Riboku to Gyou in that case, right? I don't see why he wouldn't lol. So Riboku is going to have to pull out some majestic shit to win in this situation. Lol
That sounds about right. I cannot see what else the Ousen Army can do. They are too spent to start a battle with anyone else and Riboku and the Atsuyou Army were their main target anyway.

My best guess is that Riboku plans to out speed the Ousen Army (Riboku’s troops are well supplied and in far better condition than Ousen’s troops), meet the Kanki Army outside Gyou and attempt to destroy the Kanki Army between his own army and the Gyou Army under General Shinrikan (and possibly three other Generals if there is a General acting as a Commander for each wall).

I believe that the situation has come to a point where Riboku no longer has any actual good options left and is operating under which is the best course of action to take from a list of bad options.

He has to try everything in his power to prevent Gyou from falling into Qin hands, no matter how costly or dire a decision it is or else the state of Zhao’s future is utterly fecked.

In a translation from raws, it said about capturing both Atsuyou and RyouYou. While later we got to see RyouYou getting captured by YTW that's why i thought raws might be right and OuSen wanted to capture both along with Gyou.
historically Zhao lost all three to Qin in one swoop. Lol

Also sorry, KouChou isn't in Kantan but securing western zhao region with capturing back Retsubi from Qin army. Currently he's blocking exits for Qin army in whole mountain region alone. Lol
Damn, I didn't realize Kantan still had 100,000 men lmfao, with numbers like that, Ousen should stay far away from them lol.

And they're elite men too lead by a guy described as "the Guardian Diety" so yeah. Ousen will probably just follow Riboku to Gyou in that case, right? I don't see why he wouldn't lol. So Riboku is going to have to pull out some majestic shit to win in this situation. Lol
Yup Kantan is too strong. Also great SHK sama predicted that considering the size of capital city and its regions, even after seizing Gyou, it'll take a lot of time and efforts to capture Kantan.

About Riboku vs Kanki, I'm 100% sure that Riboku is losing here even if OuSen doesn't attack his rear. Kanki is definitely going to use dirty tricks with his most brutal unit Seki tribe (those with weird helmets).

H

Homelander

Riboku vs kanki.

Riboku will plan something out to keep ousen pacified for a while.

We might see kankis real test of his general like qualities.
Post automatically merged:

Seriously though losing houken was a big blow to the zhou. The guy was a monster. I thought hara might keep him for kantan arc.

So shin might face even more elite and powerful fighters than houken .
Post automatically merged:

Ribokus downfall has already started. Kanki is gonna teach him the lesson of life time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
In a translation from raws, it said about capturing both Atsuyou and RyouYou. While later we got to see RyouYou getting captured by YTW that's why i thought raws might be right and OuSen wanted to capture both along with Gyou.

Also sorry, KouChou isn't in Kantan but securing western zhao region with capturing back Retsubi from Qin army. Currently he's blocking exits for Qin army in whole mountain region alone. Lol

Yup Kantan is too strong. Also great SHK sama predicted that considering the size of capital city and its regions, even after seizing Gyou, it'll take a lot of time and efforts to capture Kantan.

About Riboku vs Kanki, I'm 100% sure that Riboku is losing here even if OuSen doesn't attack his rear. Kanki is definitely going to use dirty tricks with his most brutal unit Seki tribe (those with weird helmets).
Yeah it’s like @Owl Ki said, I think Riboku is just operating out of desperation at this point, his original goal was to crush the Ousen army before heading to Gyou, but now with the death of Houken he’s likely realizing that his only option left is just to desperately break the siege on Gyou with would result in a major Qin loss and Kantan remaining untouchable to them.

I doubt we’ll see an elongated battle between Kanki and Riboku, just because Ousen should intervene and stop Riboku from breaking the siege.

Aye, you are right. I now remember that Yotanwa did later say that taking Ryouyou was in fact part of the plan.

Since the Atsuyou Army is now heading towards Gyou then it might only be a basic garrison remaining at Atsuyou itself with no apparent notable commander since you mentioned that Ko Chou is at Retsubi.

Just like the Yotanwa Army took Ryouyou to solve their supply problem, so too would taking Atsuyou solve the Ousen Army’s food shortage problem. Chougaryuu did say that truly starving men fight with fervour.

If this is his plan then Ousen would still have to work quickly. His army still has to march to Atsuyou and then actually take the city.

I suspect he would attempt to trick the enemy army into leaving the city by using a portion of his army (flying the “Ou” flag” as bait and then having the rest of the Ousen Army ambush whoever comes out to attack the bait.
*Sees a spoiler*
I can resist anything except temptation. ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
Also sorry, KouChou isn't in Kantan but securing western zhao region with capturing back Retsubi from Qin army. Currently he's blocking exits for Qin army in whole mountain region alone. Lol.
Interesting. If Qin successfully take Atsuyou along with Ryouyou and Gyou then that would leave both Retsubi and Rigan dangerously sandwiched between Qin territory and the newly acquired land of the Ousen Expedition.

Retsubi’s subpar defences would bite Ko Chou and Shunsuiji in the arse while Rigan is currently defenceless without Kisui or Batei to defend the city.

Kisui’s loyalty to Rigan is far stronger than his loyalty to Zhao. I would not be surprised if someone from the state of Qin would threaten Rigan in order to force Kisui to submit to Qin rule. :sadgrin:

Edit: MangaSee images do not permanently stay on posts within this forum, so I am replacing any that are in my posts.

Last edited: