Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Watch Kouen have 5 Shibashou level guys under him and give off (with them) the same overwhelming aura that Shibashou is giving off here with his two subordinates:finally::milaugh:
:crazwhat:

Ya know, I’m actually not opposed to Chu having a couple of guys Shibashou level martially. Chu is the strongest state so they should have some monstrous animal men lying in wait lol.

Everyone is hyped but there is one thing that ruined this chapter for me,
Riboku already set a trap in hango? Total BS! Everyone in Qin was told to attack Gi'an, and only ousen knew he's attacking Hango instead, end he just informed the generals only last chapter, yet riboku not just knows but prepared a trap? It's ridiculous.
And what's worse I've already posted about it after last chapter, that I hope this doesn't happen but it actually did.
I wouldn’t think that deep into it, Retsubi had a latent trap built into it before Riboku ever knew Retsubi would be targeted. That’s just what Riboku does, he boobytraps every city before ever knowing that they will be targeted. It’s part of what makes him so dangerous.

Riboku knows all. Riboku sees all. We have all accepted this lol.
:josad:
Tbh, this is why no matter how hara tries to make me think this guy is the best general out there, I literally can't when he pulls shit like this, if you analyse all of Riboku's battles, he's at most top 5. No way he's the no.1

general gekishin saw through his plam and swarmed his HQ, but obviously plot armor houken saves riboku, same shit for Duke hyou, without houken, Riboku's dead I'm both cases.

Against Ouki, he had 2 armies and 2 Great heaven generals, and even though ouki saw through his plan, he had Moubu pulling his legs down and even then, Ouki anticipated that he should be able to finish off houken and Zhao before riboku arrives, but surprise surprise, Riboku's army had Bugatti horses, like dude needs too many advantages to win anything.

with kanki, terrain advantage, citizens conspired with him, numerical advantage and even then he barely escaped death and defeat.

now he has this giant SBS who looks like him aswell, lol can riboku just win a fight on his own and on even terms with the enemy?

At this rate, give riboku 10K against 10K HSU on a plain field, my bet is with HSU.

He's very smart and a great politician tbh, but he's not smartest and by far not the mightiest.

Tbh, this is why no matter how hara tries to make me think this guy is the best general out there, I literally can't when he pulls shit like this, if you analyse all of Riboku's battles, he's at most top 5. No way he's the no.1

general gekishin saw through his plam and swarmed his HQ, but obviously plot armor houken saves riboku, same shit for Duke hyou, without houken, Riboku's dead I'm both cases.

Against Ouki, he had 2 armies and 2 Great heaven generals, and even though ouki saw through his plan, he had Moubu pulling his legs down and even then, Ouki anticipated that he should be able to finish off houken and Zhao before riboku arrives, but surprise surprise, Riboku's army had Bugatti horses, like dude needs too many advantages to win anything.

with kanki, terrain advantage, citizens conspired with him, numerical advantage and even then he barely escaped death and defeat.

now he has this giant SBS who looks like him aswell, lol can riboku just win a fight on his own and on even terms with the enemy?

At this rate, give riboku 10K against 10K HSU on a plain field, my bet is with HSU.
That is the thing though, Riboku is a man that never fights on even terms. That is precisely what makes him such a dangerous pain in the arse to deal with. Lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yeah, we’re doing this

You need to go back and reread Riboku’s introduction.

Riboku slaughtered an army of 200,000 Xiongnu with 130,000 of his own northern troops with no help from any other GGs. Yotanwa directly stated that the Xiongnu’s methods of warfare were more advanced than the mountain warriors of China, and yet Riboku overwhelmingly slaughtered them with a numerical disadvantage.

So I’m curious how you came to the conclusion that Gekishin would have defeated Riboku lol, just because Gekishin located Riboku’s headquarters? When Gekishin’s own troops were inferior to the Xiongnu and Gekishin was at a numerical disadvantage? Yeah good luck with that lol, as far as I can tell Gekishin would have been slaughtered even without Houken there, there is literally zero reason to believe Gekishin would have won that scenario.

That Duke Hyou comment is just pure meme. Duke Hyou was 200 men in the middle of Riboku’s army of 40K super elites. Get real.

Again, you didn’t read lol. Even if Houken was not present, Riboku was about to pin Ouki’s tired and exhausted army of 10,000 old men against a wall with 40,000 of the same elite troops that had just butchered the Xiongnu.

Yeah, Ouki was not going to win that shit lol. Take Houken out of the picture, and even if Ouki would’ve killed Chousou and avoided getting pinned, now he is 10k wounded old infantrymen vs 40k hardened Calvary that slaughtered the Xiongnu. Lol

Kanki is a nasty opponent but I love how you completely ignored that Kanki brought an army of over 100K into Riboku’s territory and only like 10k of them walked out because Riboku slaughtered them that hard.

Kanki even triple-pincered Riboku and Riboku still one. How is this an anti-feat for Riboku. Lol

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

Last edited:
That is the thing though, Riboku is a man that never fights on even terms. That is precisely what makes him such a dangerous pain in the arse to deal with. Lol.
The pain in the arse is the BS that is surrounding Riboku's wins, this is the same guy that said that he can defeat all of Qin's 6GGs at the same time. Kanki, Ousen, Yotanwa, Moubu and Tou.

This guy lost against Ousen, barely managed to escape defeat and death against kanki in a fight that should've been the easiest Win, and lost to civilians in sai.
He's basically the one downside of the glorious manga kingdom.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, we’re doing this

You need to go back and reread Riboku’s introduction.

Riboku slaughtered an army of 200,000 Xiongnu with 130,000 of his own northern troops with no help from any other GGs. Yotanwa directly stated that the Xiongnu’s methods of warfare were more advanced than the mountain warriors of China, and yet Riboku overwhelmingly slaughtered them with a numerical disadvantage.

So I’m curious how you came to the conclusion that Gekishin would have defeated Riboku lol, just because Gekishin located Riboku’s headquarters? When Gekishin’s own troops were inferior to the Xiongnu and Gekishin was at a numerical disadvantage? Yeah good luck with that lol, as far as I can tell Gekishin would have been slaughtered even without Houken there, there is literally zero reason to believe Gekishin would have won that scenario.

That Duke Hyou comment is just pure meme. Duke Hyou was 200 men in the middle of Riboku’s army of 40K super elites. Get real.

Again, you didn’t read lol. Even if Houken was not present, Riboku was about to pin Ouki’s tired and exhausted army of 10,000 old men against a wall with 40,000 of the same elite troops that had just butchered the Xiongnu.

Yeah, Ouki was not going to win that shit lol. Take Houken out of the picture, and even if Ouki would’ve killed Chousou and avoided getting pinned, now he is 10k wounded old infantrymen vs 40k hardened Calvary that slaughtered the Xiongnu. Lol

Kanki is a nasty opponent but I love how you completely ignored that Kanki brought an army of over 100K into Riboku’s territory and only like 10k of them walked out because Riboku slaughtered them that hard.

Kanki even triple-lingered Riboku and Riboku still one. How is this an anti-feat for Riboku. Lol

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
Off screen.

How do you know gekishen had less and weaker troops than Riboku's HQ, you're assuming shit on your own. At the very least, he didn't best gekishen by his own wits/strength.

Duke has so few men and was about to kill riboku, that in itself is a huge loss and embarrassment to riboku, to be killed by someone who's not even a 6GG with a much smaller army, but houken saves his ass yet again.

Nah mate, you're the one who needs to re-read the whole manga again, ouki was stalled by houken and was entrapped by Moubu stupidity, if houken is not there, ouki would've wiped chosouand escaped way before the Bugatti horses arrive, since they barely made it with houken stalling ouki just one moment before ouki was delivering the final blow to houken.

He slaughtered soldiers, woohoo great feat. **** had 3 times the troops, territory advantage and citizen were helping him, yet he nearly lost the easiest fight a general could have.

During the southern Zhao invasion, all Riboku did against shin was running away and sacrificing houken in his stead.

Basically, I'm criticising Hara for how poorly he's handled the main villain of the story and how he's hyped up, yet he doesn't match it with his showings/feats.

Riboku is a great politician and a very good general, but certainly not one of the best.

Last edited:
The pain in the arse is the BS that is surrounding Riboku's wins, this is the same guy that said that he can defeat all of Qin's 6GGs at the same time. Kanki, Ousen, Yotanwa, Moubu and Tou.
I really don't see any supposed bullshit around his wins. Lol.
This guy lost against Ousen, barely managed to escape defeat and death against kanki in a fight that should've been the easiest Win, and lost to civilians in sai.
He's basically the one downside of the glorious manga kingdom.
I) Ousen is pretty much seen as the #1 General by the fan base so losing to Ousen isn't any kind of L. That and Ousen himself flat out states that they were actually even and what got him the win over Riboku was having superior subordinates.

II) Kanki's Army got utterly mauled. Riboku's life was only in danger from a last ditch ambush by Kanki but Riboku's Army and his campaign objective was never in danger throughout that battle.

III) Mate, what are you talking about? Riboku didn't lose to the Sai citizens, he lost to the surprise attack from Yotanwa's Mountain Army. Lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
How do you know gekishen had less and weaker troops than Riboku's HQ, you're assuming shit on your own. At the very least, he didn't best gekishen by his own wits/strength.
Gekishin’s Quanrong troops were, for a fact, as stated by Yotanwa, completely weaker than the Xiongnu in every regard. Martially, tactically, and technologically. And yet Riboku still slaughtered the Xiongnu overwhelmingly. The fact that we didn’t see it happen is irrelevant. Yotanwa shat her pants so hard when she saw this that she rode across China to tell Sei to fear the unknown Zhao commander who did it.

So Gekishin was attacking Riboku’s own headquarters with troops weaker in every regard than the ones Riboku overwhelmingly butchered with a numerical disadvantage, and yet somehow we are supposed to believe Gekishin wins such an engagement? Lol

Duke has so few men and was about to kill riboku,
How??? Where??? Literally Riboku could’ve just turned around and escaped with his overpowered cavalry and let Duke Hyou get swallowed by 40K super elites lol. There is no basis to the shit you are just making up right now.

to be killed by someone who's not even a 6GG
You know King Sho tried to make Duke Hyou a 6GG several times right?

ouki would've wiped chosouand escaped way before the Bugatti horses arrive
So how would 10K wounded and tired old men escape the fastest most elite cavalry in China exactly? Can wounded old men run faster than horses? Can wounded old men run faster than Zhao cavalry which were stated to be the best in all China? Can wounded old men run faster than Riboku’s cavalry which were the fastest among the Zhao cavalry which was itself the fastest in China?

“Ouki would’ve escaped” you say, lol

**** had 3 times the troops, territory advantage and citizen were helping him, yet he nearly lost the easiest fight a general could have.
Because Riboku specifically organized that situation. The whole affair was a testament to Riboku’s ability to conceal information and bait his enemy.

And no, he didn’t “nearly lose” you drunkard lol. Qin lost a 6GG and a hundred thousand men. Riboku lost a few thousand and got a forehead scar. Lol

During the southern Zhao invasion, all did Riboku did against shin was running away and sacrificing houken in his stead.
When Ousen himself said, on panel, that Riboku was the superior tactician, you know you have absolutely no argument lol.

Gekishin’s Quanrong troops were, for a fact, as stated by Yotanwa, completely weaker than the Xiongnu in every regard. Martially, tactically, and technologically. And yet Riboku still slaughtered the Xiongnu overwhelmingly. The fact that we didn’t see it happen is irrelevant. Yotanwa shat her pants so hard when she saw this that she rode across China to tell Sei to fear the unknown Zhao commander who did it.

So Gekishin was attacking Riboku’s own headquarters with troops weaker in every regard than the ones Riboku overwhelmingly butchered with a numerical disadvantage, and yet somehow we are supposed to believe Gekishin wins such an engagement? Lol

How??? Where??? Literally Riboku could’ve just turned around and escaped with his overpowered cavalry and let Duke Hyou get swallowed by 40K super elites lol. There is no basis to the shit you are just making up right now.

So how would 10K wounded and tired old men escape the fastest most elite cavalry in China exactly? Can wounded old men run faster than horses? Can wounded old men run faster than Zhao cavalry which were stated to be the best in all China? Can wounded old men run faster than Riboku’s cavalry which were the fastest among the Zhao cavalry which was itself the fastest in China?

Because Riboku specifically organized that situation. The whole affair was a testament to Riboku’s ability to conceal information and bait his enemy.

And no, he didn’t “nearly lose” you drunkard lol. Qin lost a 6GG and a hundred thousand men. Riboku lost a few thousand and got a forehead scar. Lol

When Ousen himself said, on panel, that Riboku was the superior tactician, you know you have absolutely no argument lol.

Re-read the manga, you're fantasizing headcanon don't mean shit here.
Gekishen had 15K troops charging Riboku's 8K troops.
Gekishen had elite corps called poison dogs that were slicing through Riboku's army, if it wasn't for houken, Riboku is most likely dead, his plan was trash and gekishen exposed him and hara had to save him using houken. Read the manga before talking nonsense and pathetic riboku wank.

So if not for houken, All riboku can do is run away from the duke with a few men? That's what the best general in china can do? The Moronic wank that I'm seeing here is just... wow.

I'm not claiming Duke would beat Riboku's army in that scenario, it was a suicide mission to begin with, but yet again Riboku's great strategy is useless and he is exposed to the enemy, either he runs or dies. If we're talking about the best general in china, this should definitely not be the case. Renpa or ouki won't be clowned like this.

Ouki did escape from Riboku, he just died because of houken's blow. Wtf are u reading? You're blinded by Riboku's load or something, this means that a case where houken is not there, he'll escape and keep his life and prolly regroup his other armies to wreck Riboku.

And this is why I'm saying it's BS. The fact that he knew Hango is where Qin's attacking even when all of Qin's generals didn't know except for ousen makes no sense. That's P.I.S just like how he survived kanki's assault, Zeno appeared to be a few men away from riboku, then hara forgets he's even there until Kaine comes back, kanki not finishing him off and having a convo instead when he knows time is short, it's plot armor peak! Nonetheless, Riboku with the advantage in every aspect in that war, he fell to kanki's strategy and almost died. That's an L for GG standard.

Lol, Riboku claimed he can defeat all of Qin's current 6GG including kanki, hara wants us to believe he's so great but fails to give him the same level of feats/showings.

Riboku has become the overhyped general who's strategy fails and has to be bailed out almost everytime.

Also, he did lose to civilians in sai, the fact that he failed to conquer the city nor realise the fact that they must be awaiting reinforcements is on him, Ouki figured out that the Zhao must have another army, intact he was able to predict their location but hara just gave them the Bugatti horses as a bonus. Riboku was heki level during sai, he went with a standard approach, nothing special and he wasted days and days of precious time. He didn't even join in, so he can use 'strength' to take sai down, as we know in kingdom, strength is as important as strategy to win, he was sleeping day in day out doing nothing, wasting time until yotanwa came and he squirmed off like a coward, Kanki was in a worse situation and he turned the tides with his brilliance twice, one against chokou and against riboku, obviously plot saved the latter but atleast he showed us why he's regarding as a 6GG, unlike riboku he gave up without displaying any good improvisation, as the same in the northern Zhao invasion, after kanki was surrounded, he thought he knew kanki's weakness so he kept blabbering on and on about how kanki don't know shit and can't do shit, and he was actually falling for kanki's nightime dip plan all along, and that was the start, he fell for kanki's plot again failing to persue him while kanki duped him and conquered Gi'an, and again when he thought kanki was going for Hika and he found himself ambushed, basically he was dancing like a nightclub slut for kanki.

This is the biggest glaring downside of kingdom, Riboku's unimpressive feats/showings that is just not compatible with his hype/role in the story. This is real criticism for hara.

Last edited:
I knew it was a bad idea to check WorstGen. Sigh... @Elder Lee Hung might have to stop the self-bans.

Re-read the manga, you're fantasizing headcanon don't mean shit here.
Gekishen had 15K troops charging Riboku's 8K troops.
Gekishen had elite corps called poison dogs that were slicing through Riboku's army, if it wasn't for houken, Riboku is most likely dead, his plan was trash and gekishen exposed him and hara had to save him using houken. Read the manga before talking nonsense and pathetic riboku wank.

So if not for houken, All riboku can do is run away from the duke with a few men? That's what the best general in china can do? The Moronic wank that I'm seeing here is just... wow.

I'm not claiming Duke would beat Riboku's army in that scenario, it was a suicide mission to begin with, but yet again Riboku's great strategy is useless and he is exposed to the enemy, either he runs or dies. If we're talking about the best general in china, this should definitely not be the case. Renpa or ouki won't be clowned like this.

Ouki did escape from Riboku, he just died because of houken's blow. Wtf are u reading? You're blinded by Riboku's load or something, this means that a case where houken is not there, he'll escape and keep his life and prolly regroup his other armies to wreck Riboku.

And this is why I'm saying it's BS. The fact that he knew Hango is where Qin's attacking even when all of Qin's generals didn't know except for ousen makes no sense. That's P.I.S just like how he survived kanki's assault, Zeno appeared to be a few men away from riboku, then hara forgets he's even there until Kaine comes back, kanki not finishing him off and having a convo instead when he knows time is short, it's plot armor peak! Nonetheless, Riboku with the advantage in every aspect in that war, he fell to kanki's strategy and almost died. That's an L for GG standard.

Lol, Riboku claimed he can defeat all of Qin's current 6GG including kanki, hara wants us to believe he's so great but fails to give him the same level of feats/showings.

Riboku has become the overhyped general who's strategy fails and has to be bailed out almost everytime.
I don't understand why y'all try to attack Riboku and wank fraud bums like Gekishin as if they did anything to Riboku, other than get low-diff'd. Yes... Riboku low-diff'd Gekishin. Since you're saying the other brotha is using headcanon, allow me demonstrate the insane low-diff that happened to Gekishin, with the manga panels.

Bayou war - Lasted Multiple Days, with Houken + many other generals being pushed to the brink of death.
Dakan Plains - Multiple Days
Sanyou - Multiple Days
Take a guess as to how long the Riboku vs Gekishin battle lasted? Hours.

1st. Riboku wanted to showcase how he could low-diff somebody with overwhelming strength. This was done so he could have insane credibility for the coalition.

2nd. How does he do that? Well...you start with Houken. This mf was appointed the Commander-in-chief of the army, something that even the Qin knew.

3rd. Within 6 hours of the battle's start, it was already approaching the climax lmao. And up to that point Riboku was cooking Gekishin in every single move Gekishin made.

3rd. He exposed Riboku's plan? He cornered Riboku?? Riboku had to be saved?? huhhhh bro what is you saying. He was able to deduce Riboku's initial plan and was able to find his spot. What is Riboku's Reaction to it? "...." it's not "?!" or "!!!"... cause he's not surprised or shocked. He's mildly impressed that Gekishin was able to figure it out.

He's then told about how close they're to him now. And what is his reaction? "..." And instead simply gives the order to receive them.

Oh my... look guys Gekishin is blitzing our HQ with his formidable people!!!! OH NO!!??? What will Riboku do?!!... What is Riboku's reaction? "...."... he's not shocked, he's not surprised... nope, nothing of that sort. Why? Cause the clown named Gekishin got caught in Riboku's trap.

Who is Houken? Oh yea... the man that was appointed Commander-in-Chief of the damn Zhao army. That everybody who kept up with Zhao military would've known. So this moron of a general named Gekishin, came at Riboku, without even knowing the location of the actual Commander-in-Chief of the army, Houken...

So what you call "being saved by Houken"... is literally "falling for Riboku's trap". Riboku had Houken nearby in the off-chance Gekishin figured out the location and swiftly execueted him. Going back to the original premise of the war... Victory with overwhelming strength.

@Bold, at that point in time, he could've beaten all of the 5GG had they decided to group and attack Zhao, under the condition the Zhao King listened to everything he had to say. He simply didn't take into account that Toujou would turn into a complete idiot and not allow him to use the #1 army of the nation, instead had to use the B-tier soldiers of Zhao, while Qin sent their top notch armies (speaking of the normal soldiers not the generals). And to clarify it even more, yes... Ousen + Kanki + Yotanwa + Tou + Moubu were not going to beat Riboku if he had the full backing of his government just like the 5GG had the full backing of Ei Sei.

How do you have lack of information on SBS who within Zhao is closest to 3GH seat only one stopping him is the zhao family (seeing how that may factor on Ousen making his move and lack of information on SBS potentially failing)

I knew it was a bad idea to check WorstGen. Sigh... @Elder Lee Hung might have to stop the self-bans.

I don't understand why y'all try to attack Riboku and wank fraud bums like Gekishin as if they did anything to Riboku, other than get low-diff'd. Yes... Riboku low-diff'd Gekishin. Since you're saying the other brotha is using headcanon, allow me demonstrate the insane low-diff that happened to Gekishin, with the manga panels.

Bayou war - Lasted Multiple Days, with Houken + many other generals being pushed to the brink of death.
Dakan Plains - Multiple Days
Sanyou - Multiple Days
Take a guess as to how long the Riboku vs Gekishin battle lasted? Hours.

1st. Riboku wanted to showcase how he could low-diff somebody with overwhelming strength. This was done so he could have insane credibility for the coalition.

2nd. How does he do that? Well...you start with Houken. This mf was appointed the Commander-in-chief of the army, something that even the Qin knew.

3rd. Within 6 hours of the battle's start, it was already approaching the climax lmao. And up to that point Riboku was cooking Gekishin in every single move Gekishin made.

3rd. He exposed Riboku's plan? He cornered Riboku?? Riboku had to be saved?? huhhhh bro what is you saying. He was able to deduce Riboku's initial plan and was able to find his spot. What is Riboku's Reaction to it? "...." it's not "?!" or "!!!"... cause he's not surprised or shocked. He's mildly impressed that Gekishin was able to figure it out.

He's then told about how close they're to him now. And what is his reaction? "..." And instead simply gives the order to receive them.

Oh my... look guys Gekishin is blitzing our HQ with his formidable people!!!! OH NO!!??? What will Riboku do?!!... What is Riboku's reaction? "...."... he's not shocked, he's not surprised... nope, nothing of that sort. Why? Cause the clown named Gekishin got caught in Riboku's trap.

Who is Houken? Oh yea... the man that was appointed Commander-in-Chief of the damn Zhao army. That everybody who kept up with Zhao military would've known. So this moron of a general named Gekishin, came at Riboku, without even knowing the location of the actual Commander-in-Chief of the army, Houken...

So what you call "being saved by Houken"... is literally "falling for Riboku's trap". Riboku had Houken nearby in the off-chance Gekishin figured out the location and swiftly execueted him. Going back to the original premise of the war... Victory with overwhelming strength.

@Bold, at that point in time, he could've beaten all of the 5GG had they decided to group and attack Zhao, under the condition the Zhao King listened to everything he had to say. He simply didn't take into account that Toujou would turn into a complete idiot and not allow him to use the #1 army of the nation, instead had to use the B-tier soldiers of Zhao, while Qin sent their top notch armies (speaking of the normal soldiers not the generals).
I'm rating Riboku as a general, his plans fail most of the time, and he gets bailed by another member of the 3GH.

Gekishin is not impressive at all, and he still wasn't defeated by riboku. Houken was the one who defeated him, you dont get credit for having another 3GH to save you just by the off-chance your plan fails and you're under attack. Lol houken is a different entity to Riboku mate, hara using him to save riboku time after time doesnt mean he gets the credit for houken work

I'm rating Riboku as a general, his plans fail most of the time, and he gets bailed by another member of the 3GH.

Gekishin is not impressive at all, and he still wasn't defeated by riboku. Houken was the one who defeated him, you dont get credit for having another 3GH to save you just by the off-chance your plan fails and you're under attack. Lol houken is a different entity to Riboku mate, hara using him to save riboku time after time doesnt mean he gets the credit for houken work
If Houken came out of nowhere purely out of his own accord without any input from Riboku, you might have a point but that didn't happen. Riboku specifically brought Houken for his martial strength for the battle against Gekishin. Criticizing Riboku for bringing along a powerful fighter for the purpose of fighting other strong fighters is just dumb. Might as well criticise Rinshoujo for bringing along Gyou'un or Rei Ou for bringing along Ranbihaku.

If Houken came out of nowhere purely out of his own accord without any input from Riboku, you might have a point but that didn't happen. Riboku specifically brought Houken for his martial strength for the battle against Gekishin. Criticizing Riboku for bringing along a powerful fighter for the purpose of fighting other strong fighters is just dumb. Might as well criticise Rinshoujo for bringing along Gyou'un or Rei Ou for bringing along Ranbihaku.
Nope. You see when houken is another member of the 3GH, then give credit where credit is due. Houken intervened when Riboku was on the backfoot against gekishin and he came in and slayed him. Houken should get the credit, not riboku. Houken's might has nothing to do with Riboku's skillset as a general.