Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
No bro, you came at the perfect time:

1st the overgrown Buddha that moved like a 100 pound gymnast, now this mf.

Yotanwa, needs to unleash The Rankai! Qin has no hope otherwise.

Find out Shibashou is Rankai's uncle or something. Lord have mercy. :josad:

HARA COOOOK!!!!!!!!! PROVE EM THAT HOUKEN AIN'T EVEN TOP 5 ZHAO MARTIALLY!!!!!! LETSSSS GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEMON OF GANMON & TIGER OF SEIKA, FEAAASTTTT ON EM QIN MONKIES!!!!!!!!!! WE WAS FEASTIN ON THE XIONGNU, AND Y'ALL THOUGHT THE MONKIES WHO COULDN'T MAKE BANAJI SERIOUS WOULD BE ENOUGH??!!! HUHH?!!!!!! YALL REALLY THOUGH THE OGs THAT WAS FUCKING UP THE XIONGNU WOULD BE DONE IN BY SOME PLAINS MONKIES?!!!! HUHHHH?!!!!

THE DEMON & TIGER ARE ABOUT TO FEAST ON MONKIES!!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!

And the Martial God Riboku hasn't even awakened yet. (Let a man hope)

RIBOKU PULLING UP WITH THE DEMON & TIGER !!! (Paul Heyman = SSJ) WE THE ONES BABY!!!! WE THE FUCKING ONES!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE REIGNING , DEFENDING, UNFUCKING DISPUTED HEAVYWEIGHT GENERAL OF CHINAAAAAAAAAAA, RIIIIIBBBOOOOOKUUU!!!! ABOUT TO LAY THE ASS WHOOPING OF A LIFETIME!!!!!!!!

THE ZHAO BLOODLINE HAS ASSEMBLED!!!!!! THE REIGN OF THE GOAT STARTS!!!!!! THE TRUE KING OF ZHAO HAS TAKEN OVER!!!!!!! WITH THE TIGER AT HIS HELM, THERE WILL BE VENGENCE!!!!!!! THERE WILL BE RETRIBUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THE 100k THAT LOST THEIR LIVES TO THE MONKEY KANKI!!! WE WON'T STOP!!!

I'm rating Riboku as a general, his plans fail most of the time, and he gets bailed by another member of the 3GH.

Gekishin is not impressive at all, and he still wasn't defeated by riboku. Houken was the one who defeated him, you dont get credit for having another 3GH to save you just by the off-chance your plan fails and you're under attack. Lol houken is a different entity to Riboku mate, hara using him to save riboku time after time doesnt mean he gets the credit for houken work
The fact you're ignoring that Riboku is the one who made Houken the 3GH strategically, so he could use him as a pawn when needed for the wars and to put up the image of Zhao having 2 3-greats... is mind blowing... The fact you ignore Houken is literally by rank Riboku's underling...

Unless you think Houken as a general is actually 3GH caliber... lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

1st the overgrown Buddha that moved like a 100 pound gymnast, now this mf.

Yotanwa, needs to unleash The Rankai! Qin has no hope otherwise.

Find out Shibashou is Rankai's uncle or something. Lord have mercy. :josad:

HARA COOOOK!!!!!!!!! PROVE EM THAT HOUKEN AIN'T EVEN TOP 5 ZHAO MARTIALLY!!!!!! LETSSSS GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEMON OF GANMON & TIGER OF SEIKA, FEAAASTTTT ON EM QIN MONKIES!!!!!!!!!! WE WAS FEASTIN ON THE XIONGNU, AND Y'ALL THOUGHT THE MONKIES WHO COULDN'T MAKE BANAJI SERIOUS WOULD BE ENOUGH??!!! HUHH?!!!!!! YALL REALLY THOUGH THE OGs THAT WAS FUCKING UP THE XIONGNU WOULD BE DONE IN BY SOME PLAINS MONKIES?!!!! HUHHHH?!!!!

THE DEMON & TIGER ARE ABOUT TO FEAST ON MONKIES!!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!

And the Martial God Riboku hasn't even awakened yet. (Let a man hope)

RIBOKU PULLING UP WITH THE DEMON & TIGER !!! (Paul Heyman = SSJ) WE THE ONES BABY!!!! WE THE FUCKING ONES!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE REIGNING , DEFENDING, UNFUCKING DISPUTED HEAVYWEIGHT GENERAL OF CHINAAAAAAAAAAA, RIIIIIBBBOOOOOKUUU!!!! ABOUT TO LAY THE ASS WHOOPING OF A LIFETIME!!!!!!!!

THE ZHAO BLOODLINE HAS ASSEMBLED!!!!!! THE REIGN OF THE GOAT STARTS!!!!!! THE TRUE KING OF ZHAO HAS TAKEN OVER!!!!!!! WITH THE TIGER AT HIS HELM, THERE WILL BE VENGENCE!!!!!!! THERE WILL BE RETRIBUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THE 100k THAT LOST THEIR LIVES TO THE MONKEY KANKI!!! WE WON'T STOP!!!

God damn, the hype

Go look at the 771 raws lol, this Boi Shibashou is so huge the ground cracked when he took a step forward. Lol

My preliminary Zhao all-time martial list:

1. Shibashou
2. Houken/Gakuhaku Kou (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)
3. Prime Gyou’Un/Renpa (I don’t feel like fighting about it)
4. Bananji/Jiaga/Kaishibou and co
5. Kansaro/Gakushou and co

Shibashou is literally the fucking Kanmei of Zhao

The fact you're ignoring that Riboku is the one who made Houken the 3GH strategically, so he could use him as a pawn when needed for the wars and to put up the image of Zhao having 3 greats... is mind blowing... The fact you ignore Houken is literally by rank Riboku's underling...

Unless you think Houken as a general is actually 3GH caliber... lol.
As i said, Riboku is a great politician tbh, forming alliances, gathering allies etc. But when I'm talking specifically as a general, houken is not a member of his army, and him being not smart doesn't change the fact that he's still a separate general/entity to riboku. That is a fact!
Convincing him to become a Zhao general is irrelevant to Riboku skills as a general in a battlefield.
Post automatically merged:

Also, yes houken is 3GH caliber, give him a karyoten and he's fine. Just like Gaimou, he's dumb as bricks, so he has a strategist

Riboku's skillset in a battlefield should not include, "houken save my ass please".

So I take it as the only argument left you guys have for Riboku is, since he brought houken to the battlefield, he should take all his credit? Riboku the 3 great Leeches. :vistalaugh:

Last edited:
As i said, Riboku is a great politician tbh, forming alliances, gathering allies etc. But when I'm talking specifically as a general, houken is not a member of his army, and him being not smart doesn't change the fact that he's still a separate general/entity to riboku. That is a fact!
Convincing him to become a Zhao general is irrelevant to Riboku skills as a general in a battlefield.

Also, yes houken is 3GH caliber, give him a karyoten and he's fine. Just like Gaimou, he's dumb as bricks, so he has a strategist

Riboku's skillset in a battlefield should not include, "houken save my ass please".
Houken was literally, factually, in reality, a member of Riboku's army. Rather he was the commander-in-chief of Riboku's army, while Riboku acted as the "Karyo Ten" when it comes to "formal positions", during Bayou/Gekishin/Coalition. At that time every Zhao general was Riboku's underling by rank, no exceptions. Just as Ousen/Tou/Yotanwa/Moubu are Shouheikun's underlings. You can't discredit somebody for using one of his tools, that's just insanely weird shit.

Convincing somebody strong to follow you is irrelevant to your skillset as a general? What in the blue fuck??? Being able to recognize and recruit appropriate talent is a key trait of a general. Being able to get the talent you need for your goals on the battlefield is one of the key traits of a general. You're limiting a general to a strategist, ain't it buddy.

- Gaimou you might call dumb as bricks, but is still VASTLY more experienced on warfare and strategies than Houken. He has a strategist because he's not as talented as others in strategies. Shin is by no means a dumbass in strategy, rather above average. However, he has Karyo Ten/Kyoukai/etc because they're simply better than him and thus boost his army.

- Houken cannot lead an army at all. Houken does not care about wars at all. Houken has next to no strategical ideas of how to actually do a war. His only good point is being a really powerful Ryuusen, well no Ryuusen actually can lead a unit unlike Houken. But you get the point.

Do you doc Shin for having Karyo Ten & Kyoukai? Ouki for having Tou (he most overpowered underling in the entire series)? Do you doc Renpa for having Genpou (A person who could've been Chief of Military of a state) or Kashibou who's stated to be of similar level to Renpa, martially??

Just give me yes or no answers. And if you're gonna use the "not part of Riboku's army"... I will simply restate again, Houken, as long as he's fought under the Zhao banner and for Zhao has been an underling of Riboku. Every single military entity in Zhao, no matter who, was under Riboku

Nope. You see when houken is another member of the 3GH, then give credit where credit is due. Houken intervened when Riboku was on the backfoot against gekishin and he came in and slayed him. Houken should get the credit, not riboku. Houken's might has nothing to do with Riboku's skillset as a general.
Riboku, specifically brought in Houken for that exact scenario. Lol. Also, Riboku back then was the Prime Minister of Zhao and the Commander in Chief of the Zhao Military so yes, utilising the Three Great Heavens for campaigns was part of his job back then, just like utilising the Qin Six for campaigns is part of Shouheikan's job as Chief of Military Affairs for Qin. He knew he needed Houken against Ouki (and to specifically bait Ouki back onto the battlefield) and he brought Houken in reserve against Gekishin (a bloke considered to be a Legendary Great General).

Like what do you want Riboku to do here? Not bring Houken? Why would he not bring one of the most physically powerful fighters in all of Zhao? To have an arbitrary fair fight despite the fact that Riboku has never cared for such things? Lol.

Houken was literally, factually, in reality, a member of Riboku's army. Rather he was the commander-in-chief of Riboku's army, while Riboku acted as the "Karyo Ten" when it comes to "formal positions", during Bayou/Gekishin/Coalition. At that time every Zhao general was Riboku's underling by rank, no exceptions. Just as Ousen/Tou/Yotanwa/Moubu are Shouheikun's underlings. You can't discredit somebody for using one of his tools, that's just insanely weird shit.

Convincing somebody strong to follow you is irrelevant to your skillset as a general? What in the blue fuck??? Being able to recognize and recruit appropriate talent is a key trait of a general. Being able to get the talent you need for your goals on the battlefield is one of the key traits of a general. You're limiting a general to a strategist, ain't it buddy.

- Gaimou you might call dumb as bricks, but is still VASTLY more experienced on warfare and strategies than Houken. He has a strategist because he's not as talented as others in strategies. Shin is by no means a dumbass in strategy, rather above average. However, he has Karyo Ten/Kyoukai/etc because they're simply better than him and thus boost his army.

- Houken cannot lead an army at all. Houken does not care about wars at all. Houken has next to no strategical ideas of how to actually do a war. His only good point is being a really powerful Ryuusen, well no Ryuusen actually can lead a unit unlike Houken. But you get the point.

Do you doc Shin for having Karyo Ten & Kyoukai? Ouki for having Tou (he most overpowered underling in the entire series)? Do you doc Renpa for having Genpou (A person who could've been Chief of Military of a state) or Kashibou who's stated to be of similar level to Renpa, martially??

Just give me yes or no answers. And if you're gonna use the "not part of Riboku's army"... I will simply restate again, Houken, as long as he's fought under the Zhao banner and for Zhao has been an underling of Riboku. Every single military entity in Zhao, no matter who, was under Riboku
Okay, so not just houken, every single Zhao general credit all goes to riboku as a general? Because he's the prime minister? Wtf are you guys smoking?
Will the same applies for Ryofui? Or even shouheikun? Should anything achieved by Tou, Ousen, Kanki, Yotanwa be Accredited to shouheikun and not to the generals themselves? Absolutely mind boggling logic.

Riboku the general =/= Riboku the prime minister.

Riboku, specifically brought in Houken for that exact scenario. Lol. Also, Riboku back then was the Prime Minister of Zhao and the Commander in Chief of the Zhao Military so yes, utilising the Three Great Heavens for campaigns was part of his job back then, just like utilising the Qin Six for campaigns is part of Shouheikan's job as Chief of Military Affairs for Qin. He knew he needed Houken against Ouki (and to specifically bait Ouki back onto the battlefield) and he brought Houken in reserve against Gekishin (a bloke considered to be a Legendary Great General).

Like what do you want Riboku to do here? Not bring Houken? Why would he not bring one of the most physically powerful fighters in all of Zhao? To have an arbitrary fair fight despite the fact that Riboku has never cared for such things? Lol.
Since he knew he needed houken, he also Knew he isn't capable to lead an army by himself to defeat gekishin or ouki, because he lacks what it takes as a general to defeat them, thank you.
Which is exactly my point, Riboku as a general of his own army (with no other generals helping him, aka houken) is very underwhelming compared to the top Generals in kingdom.

Houken is not a part of Riboku's army like kaine or futei. Therefore, Riboku is getting another 3GH help to win his battles and he can't do shit alone.

I mean this argument is more suited to mogou, since Ousen and Kanki were part of his actual army. And since he beat Renpa is Mogou a better general than Renpa? No idiot believes that, so why the fuck Riboku gets excused and pardoned?

Double standards and illogical Riboku wank because hara hypes him up without proper display of skills as a general.

Actually, mogou was described as mediocre general and Kanki and Ousen were praised to all hell. They're his subordinates yet they differentiated mogou from Ousen and Kanki, but you want to act like anything Zhao generals achieve by their own skills is credit to Riboku? What a joke state Riboku's fans are left in...

Give Riboku 10K and let him fight the HSU in an open battlefield and he's losing for sure.
He can muster up a strategy but shin's instinct will foil up his plan and raid his HQ, then it's all over for riboku, either he dips using his bugatti horse or he dies after two clashes at most.

Last edited:
Since he knew he needed houken, he also Knew he isn't capable to lead an army by himself to defeat gekishin or ouki, because he lacks what it takes as a general to defeat them, thank you.
So let me get this straight. You are criticising Riboku for bringing together the necessary resources he considers are vital to winning a battle instead of leaving it up to chance and potentially losing? You are criticising him for going out of his way to make his victory as certain as possible instead of deliberately leaving himself room to loose? You are essentially criticising him for being a General?

Like do you think any General goes out on an offensive campaign with the deliberate intention of potentially not winning? Lel.
Which is exactly my point, Riboku as a general of his own army (with no other generals helping him, aka houken) is very underwhelming compared to the top Generals in kingdom.
Why don't we strip all other Generals of their subordinates too? By this logic, I guess Renpa is a little bitch for having four whole Generals as subordinates? What a cowardly sassenach! :sanmoji:

Generals don't exist in vacuums. How many Top Tier Generals have we seen on the battlefield in this manga that don't have other Generals or General Tier commanders as subordinates? Not that many.

Using and directing subordinates is as vital a part of being a General as directing the masses of soldiers. Gathering, nurturing and keeping quality subordinates is all part of being a General.

Last edited:
So let me get this straight. You are criticising Riboku for bringing together the necessary resources he considers are vital to winning a battle instead of leaving it up to chance and potentially losing? You are criticising him for going out of his way to make his victory as certain as possible instead of deliberately leaving himself room to loose? You are essentially criticising him for being a General?

Like do you think any General goes out on an offensive campaign with the deliberate intention of potentially not winning? Lel.

Why don't we strip all other Generals of their subordinates too? By this logic, I guess Renpa is a little bitch for having four whole Generals as subordinates? What a cowardly sassenach! :sanmoji:

Generals don't exist in vacuums. How many Top Tier Generals have we seen on the battlefield in this manga that don't have other Generals or General Tier commanders as subordinates? Not that many.

Using and directing subordinates is as vital a part of being a General as directing the masses of soldiers. Gathering, nurturing and keeping quality subordinates is all part of being a General.
I'm not criticising Riboku for using houken to win battles, as he is not as dumb as his fans, he knows he's not good enough to win using his own skills and army. I'm merely stating that Riboku as a sole general with his actual army are underwhelming in comparison with other GGs. His skills as a general is not enough to beat high class generals, like Duke, Gekishin, Ouki etc.

Again, is Mogou > Renpa as a general? Mogou was called an extremely mediocre general, but ousen and kanki were called geniuses that rivalled the 6GG,

Is anyone blaming mogou for having them as lieutenants? Nope, but is anyone denying the fact that mogou is a mediocre general and that Renpa is a better general? Nope, or atleast I hope so.

Same shit applies for riboku, actually even worse, since Houken is not his Vice general or part of his actual army, he's a separate 3GH.

I'm not criticising Riboku for using houken to win battles, as he is not as dumb as his fans, he knows he's not good enough to win using his own skills and army. I'm merely stating that Riboku as a sole general with his actual army are underwhelming in comparison with other GGs.
The thing is, what you are harping on about is completely irrelevant in the context of Kingdom. No Generals agree to meet each other solely with dead equal forces to a gentleman's agreement of a fair fight. They fight by deliberately stacking the odds in their own favour in order to defeat or kill the other General. If they can trick the other guy into an unfavorable dual by having a strong martial subordinate in reserve (Gekishin vs Houken) or by deliberately leading an opponent into a trap (Riboku vs Ouki) or by deliberately shaping battlefield circumstances lopsidedly to their favour before the battle even starts (Riboku vs Kanki) then yes, all this shit is precisely part of being a General.

You are going on about a hypothetical scenario that never happens in this manga and arguing against what actually does happen.
His skills as a general is not enough to beat high class generals, like Duke, Gekishin, Ouki etc.
"His skills as a General is not enough to defeat these guys that have all died fighting against whatever army he has commanded!"

Lol.
Again, is Mogou > Renpa as a general? Mogou was called an extremely mediocre general, but ousen and kanki were called geniuses that rivalled the 6GG,

Is anyone blaming mogou for having them as lieutenants? Nope, but is anyone denying the fact that mogou is a mediocre general and that Renpa is a better general? Nope, or atleast I hope so.
Difference is, Riboku actually directs his subordinates. Mougou doesn't. He lets them do as they see fit precisely because he is well aware that Ousen and Kanki are far superior in capability to himself. So this comparison really doesn't stick.
Same shit applies for riboku, actually even worse, since Houken is not his Vice general or part of his actual army, he's a separate 3GH.
Houken is a Great Heaven in name only and only got the title as part of a Riboku inspired ploy to lure Ouki out of retirement. Houken is not actually a General of any kind and he has zero interest in conducting warfare. Ignoring important story context in order to act like Houken is some military equal to Riboku only makes you look disingenuous.

Regardless, Houken would be Riboku's subordinate anyway since the latter was the Prime Minister of Zhao, was in charge of Zhao's military affairs and was the overall commander of the Zhao Army during the Bayou Campaign and the Battle of Kankoku Pass.

No matter what way you split it, Houken was his subordinate during those engagements.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Moubu actually did state that Mougou’s eye for talent was by far his greatest attribute as a general. Moubu included attracting, recognizing, and maintaining talented subordinates as an aspect of being a general. He didn’t exclude these things.

It’s the same reason Tou repelling Karin during the Coalition war hypes Tou as a commander, because Tou recognized that switching his own subordinates with Ouhon and Mouten was his best chance at victory. This hypes Tou because of his ability to make use of his subordinates to win battles.

Tou did the same thing at Chiyoyou and Shouheikun promoted him for it. Tou’s plan at Chiyoyou was to ask Ousen for reinforcements. Ouhon’s plan was to attack Chiyoyou themselves and take it without requesting reinforcements, and it was ultimately Ouhon’s plan that won the day. Does Tou lose hype because Ouhon’s plan won the battle and not Tou’s own? No, because Tou recognized when and where to utilize his own subordinates in a manner that lead to victory. Again, Shouheikun explicitly promoted Tou to Great General for this victory even though Tou didn’t do much at all at Chiyoyou. Because utilizing subordinates is part of what makes a commander who wins battles.

Now, you are factually wrong about Riboku’s feats as a solo commander. Riboku went up against 3 of the 6 Qin GG during the Gi’An campaign, and he not only routed the Qin away from Kanyou, separated Yotanwa from the rest of the Qin offensive, stalled out Ousen at Atsuyo and separated him from the offensive, correctly predicted that Shouheikun was going to reinforce Qin and cut the Qin reinforcement army from 200k to 50k, but he ultimately faced Kanki of the Qin 6GG who a year earlier had defeated Great General Kochou with a 3:1 disadvantage, but he fucking killed Kanki and killed 100K Qin troops.

Literally the Gian campaign was 3 Qin6 vs Riboku alone and Riboku not only won but he killed one of the Qin6. “Riboku is not that great of a general” my ass. Reminder that Renpa was defeated by Ousen and Kanki alone. Riboku faced a stronger Ousen, Kanki, and Yotanwa and Fucking won.

But back to the subordinate issue, Riboku is using the same subordinate management that Moubu praised Mougou for and Shouheikun promoted Tou for, he’s just doing it much better than all of them by literally having one of the 3GH as his own subordinate and utilizing Houken to extreme effect, in addition to the dozens of other Generals that Riboku has attracted to his service over the years, including now Shibashou who bonked his head on the clouds before stepping onto the battlefield.

So, you’re just wrong lol. There’s no way around it.

Same shit applies for riboku, actually even worse, since Houken is not his Vice general or part of his actual army, he's a separate 3GH.t
What the.... 😂 This has got to be one of the worst posts I have come across lately

Stay mad while Riboku collects his Ws 😂

Okay, so not just houken, every single Zhao general credit all goes to riboku as a general? Because he's the prime minister? Wtf are you guys smoking?
Will the same applies for Ryofui? Or even shouheikun? Should anything achieved by Tou, Ousen, Kanki, Yotanwa be Accredited to shouheikun and not to the generals themselves? Absolutely mind boggling logic.

Riboku the general =/= Riboku the prime minister.
So you avoided answering my questions.

I will ask again:

- Are you going to discredit Ouki for using Tou, who is thousands of miles ahead of Houken as a general and somebody who Ouki stated was his equal?
- Are you going to discredit Shin for all his Ws since Karyo Ten was making the strategies and in the battlefield Kyoukai was always the prominent one making the strategies? Both of whom also have future Qin 6 level potential as well?
- Are you going to discredit Renpa for using Genpo somebody who could've been a chief of military on his own? Using Kashibou said to be Renpa's peer in martial might? Both of whom were generals.

As for your question regarding SHK. Yes SHK will get credit for Ousen/YTW/Tou/Moubu's accomplishments if things went as how he planned them. Let's take WZI for example:

- SHK had a goal in mind of taking Gyou. He formulated a strategy to execute it. In accordance to his strategy he selected 3 generals who he thought could carry them out. And among the 3 he selected one who he believed was the best suited to carry it out.

- His general, Ousen, leads the army just as SHK had wanted him to following the exact plan SHK laid out.... oh but wait there's an issue, even though they had taken the castle they thought they needed, it looks like Riboku had made a counter (Retsubi). Nullifying the plan SHK came up with.... uh ohhh looks like SHK is cooked now right? He only deserves credit for up until Retsubi, right? Wrong.

- SHK was completely aware that his plan would be countered. However, because he's not on the battlefield he can't come up with a proper counter and on time... which is exactly why he picked Ousen as the commander. Because he knew that Ousen would be able to provide an appropriate counter once his original strategy failed.

- Not only that just like had planned, Shin, Ouhon, Mouten all performed as he had expected when needed. He raised them 3 for years as independent units, to cultivate their decision making without relying on the generals. And all 3 of them ended up doing so.

- The Qi deal was accomplished wonderfully by Shouheikun and right on time when it was needed to save the Qin army from starving out. Now of course, the initial idea was given by Ousen himself. However, you would give credit to SHK for the actual execution.

So yes SHK gets credit for the Qin victory at WZI. Because everything that happened he had taken into account and selected the appropriate pieces to make it happen. It wasn't "they're my best generals I'm gonna send em out and hope they get me the W." Everything SHK did was formulated and took into account worst case scenarios.

Do you know who took the primary blame for the Qin loss at Bayou? It wasn't Ouki.. ding ding ding you guessed it, Shouheikun. Now come to recent arcs with SHK... it's a bit different story.

With Riboku he gets credit for optimally utilizing his pieces to get the desired results he wanted. So when he sets a trap for somebody to be killed by his underling Houken... he gets credit for that. If Houken is being used strategically by him to end things fast to lure people out.. you can't pull the bullshit card of "saved by Houken"... like no.. if he didn't have Houken, he would simply be maneuvering and strategizing differently.

But nobody here is saying "oh man Riboku physically fuckrd up Gekishin" "oh man Riboku physically fucked up Ouki"... no.. However he formulated strategies that beat em. He wanted to showcase how Zhao whoops on another state with overwhelming strength... which is what he did when he ended a battle between two armies of 100k+ soldiers... within 8 hours. Lol.

I didn't mention anything about Riboku the prime minister. It's been his actions as the military leader of Zhao.

So you avoided answering my questions.

I will ask again:

- Are you going to discredit Ouki for using Tou, who is thousands of miles ahead of Houken as a general and somebody who Ouki stated was his equal?
- Are you going to discredit Shin for all his Ws since Karyo Ten was making the strategies and in the battlefield Kyoukai was always the prominent one making the strategies? Both of whom also have future Qin 6 level potential as well?
- Are you going to discredit Renpa for using Genpo somebody who could've been a chief of military on his own? Using Kashibou said to be Renpa's peer in martial might? Both of whom were generals.

As for your question regarding SHK. Yes SHK will get credit for Ousen/YTW/Tou/Moubu's accomplishments if things went as how he planned them. Let's take WZI for example:

- SHK had a goal in mind of taking Gyou. He formulated a strategy to execute it. In accordance to his strategy he selected 3 generals who he thought could carry them out. And among the 3 he selected one who he believed was the best suited to carry it out.

- His general, Ousen, leads the army just as SHK had wanted him to following the exact plan SHK laid out.... oh but wait there's an issue, even though they had taken the castle they thought they needed, it looks like Riboku had made a counter (Retsubi). Nullifying the plan SHK came up with.... uh ohhh looks like SHK is cooked now right? He only deserves credit for up until Retsubi, right? Wrong.

- SHK was completely aware that his plan would be countered. However, because he's not on the battlefield he can't come up with a proper counter and on time... which is exactly why he picked Ousen as the commander. Because he knew that Ousen would be able to provide an appropriate counter once his original strategy failed.

- Not only that just like had planned, Shin, Ouhon, Mouten all performed as he had expected when needed. He raised them 3 for years as independent units, to cultivate their decision making without relying on the generals. And all 3 of them ended up doing so.

- The Qi deal was accomplished wonderfully by Shouheikun and right on time when it was needed to save the Qin army from starving out. Now of course, the initial idea was given by Ousen himself. However, you would give credit to SHK for the actual execution.

So yes SHK gets credit for the Qin victory at WZI. Because everything that happened he had taken into account and selected the appropriate pieces to make it happen. It wasn't "they're my best generals I'm gonna send em out and hope they get me the W." Everything SHK did was formulated and took into account worst case scenarios.

Do you know who took the primary blame for the Qin loss at Bayou? It wasn't Ouki.. ding ding ding you guessed it, Shouheikun. Now come to recent arcs with SHK... it's a bit different story.

With Riboku he gets credit for optimally utilizing his pieces to get the desired results he wanted. So when he sets a trap for somebody to be killed by his underling Houken... he gets credit for that. If Houken is being used strategically by him to end things fast to lure people out.. you can't pull the bullshit card of "saved by Houken"... like no.. if he didn't have Houken, he would simply be maneuvering and strategizing differently.

But nobody here is saying "oh man Riboku physically fuckrd up Gekishin" "oh man Riboku physically fucked up Ouki"... no.. However he formulated strategies that beat em. He wanted to showcase how Zhao whoops on another state with overwhelming strength... which is what he did when he ended a battle between two armies of 100k+ soldiers... within 8 hours. Lol.

I didn't mention anything about Riboku the prime minister. It's been his actions as the military leader of Zhao.
Tou is Ouki's lieutenant.
Houken isn't Riboku's lieutenant.
Tou doesn't save ouki everytime his plan fails and he's under attack.
Houken saves Riboku everytime his plan fails and he's under attack.

The manner Riboku is "directing" houken is "shit, I'm cornered. papa houken save me".

Riboku's physically didn't fuck anyone noteworthy, but his plans also usually fails big time and is read through by his opponents, hence he's underwhelming.

Again you're using examples that are nothing alike to Riboku and houken.

What the.... 😂 This has got to be one of the worst posts I have come across lately

Stay mad while Riboku collects his Ws 😂
If you've got nothing to say, why make it apparent that your mouth is full of Riboku's load man?

Tou is Ouki's lieutenant.
Houken isn't Riboku's lieutenant.
Tou doesn't save ouki everytime his plan fails and he's under attack.
Houken saves Riboku everytime his plan fails and he's under attack.

The manner Riboku is "directing" houken is "shit, I'm cornered. papa houken save me".

Riboku's physically didn't fuck anyone noteworthy, but his plans also usually fails big time and is read through by his opponents, hence he's underwhelming.

Again you're using examples that are nothing alike to Riboku and houken.

If you've got nothing worthy to say, why make it apparent that your mouth is full of Riboku's load man?