Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
I'm pretty sure Shoumou was also said to rival Moubu in strength

just cheap hype
I think Shoumou was genuinely a physical monster but he was an inexperienced and arrogant fighter that had never been in a serious fight to the death before. Hara gave him the good ol' "single handed head crush", an on-screen feat that is shared with other characters like Houken, Rozo and Zenou.
Shoumou sama was simply that guy
:myman:

I don’t know about this Denrimi “out of nowhere killing squad“ thing. The 3 new guys can be super strong and probably are, but the way Denrimi is overhyping himself and his army and saying Jiaga is gonna be easy, while Jiaga is apparently rivaling Moubu in strength (maybe cheap hype) makes me thing he gonna get his ass handed to him. Lmao

Could be wrong tho, will see.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Some thoughts about this chapter:

1. I think this comment about Jiaga is enough to rank the guy solidly at Heavenly King level, and thus begins the confirmation that Shibashou’s absolute mad lads are Heavenly King level themselves. This is Jiaga’s equivalent of “Genpou’s mind is so great he could serve as the head of Zhao” or “Kaishibou’s brute power is on par with Renpa”. Jiaga’s physical strength is on par with Moubu’s, or at least so close that it’s hard to distinguish between them.

2. This is yet again confirmation that I was right about Moubu’s level as a general. Notice that Jiaga’s brute strength is being compared to Moubu, but we’re not going to get any quotes suggesting Jiaga is Qin6 level as a commander. This is because all of Moubu’s hype about him being the greatest offensive power in Qin history is commenting on Moubu’s abilities as a general and NOT as a single warrior. Since if Jiaga ~ Moubu and Moubu’s strength on the battlefield stemmed only from his abilities as a warrior, then that would mean Jiaga as a single commander is >= Oukotsu, Kyou, Kanmei, etc which I think we can all agree is ridiculous.

The truth is that Moubu’s offensive hype stems from his abilities as a commander and not just a warrior. Moubu broke through Rihaku’s encirclement from the inside using an army of weak old men. Ouki stated that this was a completely ridiculous feat that showed that Moubu’s knowledge of war ran deep.

Moubu shattered Kanmei’s lines with his Echelon attack. Kozen said that this feat was so incredible that it was unrealistic to believe Moubu pulled it off.

This is because what makes Moubu deadly as a general is a combination of his abilities as a warrior as well as his own knowledge of war and leadership. It is both of these factors together that make Moubu Qin 6 level. Warrior’s strength alone would only make Moubu ~ Jiaga.

Jiaga ~ Moubu as a warrior, Moubu > Jiaga as a general. I think this should no longer be controversial to anybody.

3. Okay. So I’m trying not to get too excited for Shibashou, especially because I think I’ll turn 40 before the guy swings his Glaive…but I really don’t see any way around us getting some kind of Shibashou > Moubu statement if Jiaga is already being compared to Moubu. How is Hara going to draw shit like this:

And then outright have a credible source state that Jiaga ~ Moubu, and not expect us to wonder if Shibashou actually is supposed to be stronger than Moubu lol.

I said it once, I’ll say it again: the Three Great Heavens are the pinnacle of commander in this manga. They have their rivals but no other group of commanders has such impeccable hype. Shibashou’s little dwarf brother is being compared to Moubu right now…You guys still thinking this guy loses to Karin? Lol

Alright guys. What we thinking.

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @SakazOuki @MarineHQ @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Shanks @RayanOO @FutureWarrior123

1. I think this comment about Jiaga is enough to rank the guy solidly at Heavenly King level, and thus begins the confirmation that Shibashou’s absolute mad lads are Heavenly King level themselves. This is Jiaga’s equivalent of “Genpou’s mind is so great he could serve as the head of Zhao” or “Kaishibou’s brute power is on par with Renpa”. Jiaga’s physical strength is on par with Moubu’s, or at least so close that it’s hard to distinguish between them.

2. This is yet again confirmation that I was right about Moubu’s level as a general. Notice that Jiaga’s brute strength is being compared to Moubu, but we’re not going to get any quotes suggesting Jiaga is Qin6 level as a commander. This is because all of Moubu’s hype about him being the greatest offensive power in Qin history is commenting on Moubu’s abilities as a general and NOT as a single warrior. Since if Jiaga ~ Moubu and Moubu’s strength on the battlefield stemmed only from his abilities as a warrior, then that would mean Jiaga as a single commander is >= Oukotsu, Kyou, Kanmei, etc which I think we can all agree is ridiculous.

The truth is that Moubu’s offensive hype stems from his abilities as a commander and not just a warrior. Moubu broke through Rihaku’s encirclement from the inside using an army of weak old men. Ouki stated that this was a completely ridiculous feat that showed that Moubu’s knowledge of war ran deep.

Moubu shattered Kanmei’s lines with his Echelon attack. Kozen said that this feat was so incredible that it was unrealistic to believe Moubu pulled it off.

This is because what makes Moubu deadly as a general is a combination of his abilities as a warrior as well as his own knowledge of war and leadership. It is both of these factors together that make Moubu Qin 6 level. Warrior’s strength alone would only make Moubu ~ Jiaga.

Jiaga ~ Moubu as a warrior, Moubu > Jiaga as a general. I think this should no longer be controversial to anybody.

3. Okay. So I’m trying not to get too excited for Shibashou, especially because I think I’ll turn 40 before the guy swings his Glaive…but I really don’t see any way around us getting some kind of Shibashou > Moubu statement if Jiaga is already being compared to Moubu. How is Hara going to draw shit like this:

And then outright have a credible source state that Jiaga ~ Moubu, and not expect us to wonder if Shibashou actually is supposed to be stronger than Moubu lol.

I said it once, I’ll say it again: the Three Great Heavens are the pinnacle of commander in this manga. They have their rivals but no other group of commanders has such impeccable hype. Shibashou’s little dwarf brother is being compared to Moubu right now…You guys still thinking this guy loses to Karin? Lol

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @SakazOuki @MarineHQ @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Shanks @RayanOO @FutureWarrior123
I hope this is a troll post

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

Let's wait for Jiaga to get more concrete statements and actual feats before we put him on Moubu's level in any area lol

Bruh why did you spend so much time explaining why Moubu > Ji Aga lol.

I've said it several times all these High tier generals having stats that match those of the Top Tiers on paper mean nothing because of Weight.

Guys like Moubu and Renpa are big but nothing extraordinary. There are countless people with the same size and similar strength but that doesn't mean they're equal in a 1v1.

Kaishibou, Gaimou and I believe another high tier general was compared to Renpa yet Renpa would walk them down in a 1v1 comfortably.

said it once, I’ll say it again: the Three Great Heavens are the pinnacle of commander in this manga. They have their rivals but no other group of commanders has such impeccable hype.
It ain't even just RBK. Renpa, RSJ and now SBS. It doesn't stop.

Half of the old Qin 6 look like bozos compared to them rn.
Post automatically merged:

I hope this is a troll post
Qin is finished lil bro

I don't think it means Jiaga is outright = to Moubu. I think most people would agree that Renpa would beat Bananji/Gyou'Un even with similar strength (range of difficulty up for debate).

I think it's more about how you wield that power that matters.

At the very least, Jiaga having more raw power than Gyou'Un and Bananji is definitely something lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Bruh why did you spend so much time explaining why Moubu > Ji Aga lol.

I've said it several times all these High tier generals having stats that match those of the Top Tiers on paper mean nothing because of Weight.

Guys like Moubu and Renpa are big but nothing extraordinary. There are countless people with the same size and similar strength but that doesn't mean they're equal in a 1v1.

Kaishibou, Gaimou and I believe another high tier general was compared to Renpa yet Renpa would walk them down in a 1v1 comfortably.
Of course. This entire time my opinion has been Renpa >= Kaishibou as a warrior. Pretty much equal but Renpa should be given the benefit of the doubt because of weight. Same thing now. Jiaga =< Moubu but Moubu has the Moubu factor and deserves the benefit.

The other alternative is that Sou Ou is simply wrong and that Jiaga really isn’t as strong as Moubu but I find that less likely tbh. Hara doesn’t pull false intel like this usually. If characters have false intel that is usually shown in some form and this doesn’t seem to be that.

It ain't even just RBK. Renpa, RSJ and now SBS. It doesn't stop.

Half of the old Qin 6 look like bozos compared to them rn.
Y’all were saying Karin > Shibashou the other day. I should have stood my ground lol. Karin ain’t taking this man. Hara is going to give him hype truly befitting the most impeccable group of commanders in this manga. I mean hell his subordinate is being compared to Moubu right now.

Chousha is definitely going to be on the same level as the other heavens/Shibashou.....

I expected him to be mentioned by this point...
Especially if you read historical spoilers. Dear Christ. Chousha has one victory that I think puts Renpa’s and Rinshoujou’s careers to shame.

I think Chousha will be one of those old legends that will simply remain a legend without any influence in the plot.
His son is likely the great general who replaced Renpa at Chouhei. The guy Ouki one shot (Chou Ka I think was his name?)

His grandson seems to currently be an active Zhao commander.

They are weaklings living in the shadow of Chousha who was a true legend.

Ouhon gotta come and wipe that smirk off Kan Saro's face. He's getting too cocky
Y’all were saying Karin > Shibashou the other day. I should have stood my ground lol. Karin ain’t taking this man. Hara is going to give him hype truly befitting the most impeccable group of commanders in this manga.
But who says that opinion changed ?
:shocking:

Karin was toying with Tou for the entire battle. She was always after bigger fish at that time whether it was the conquest of Kankoku pass itself or slaying Moubu.

She's literally built different (like Kanmei to be precise).

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Karin was toying with Tou for the entire battle. She was always after bigger fish at that time whether it was the conquest of Kankoku pass itself or slaying Moubu.
Bro she had fucking 180,000 men against Tou’s 40,000 and she still couldn’t break his lines lol. That’s not “toying”, that’s almost an anti feat.

I’m not a Karin hater but 3GH level she certainly is not.

Renpa > Karin. That shouldn’t be up for discussion.

Rinshoujou = Renpa. So his ass is > Karin too.

Chousha = Rinshoujou and Renpa. Another one down.

Riboku > Renpa/Rinshoujou/Chousha.

That is literally 4/6 introduced Great Heavens who are above Karin. And now we’re being told Shibashou has a quasi-Moubu working for him.

Nah it’s over. Shibashou would eat Karin’s war elephants for breakfast.

Last edited:
Bro she had fucking 180,000 men against Tou’s 40,000 and she still couldn’t break his lines lol. That’s not “toying”, that’s almost an anti feat.

Chousha = Rinshoujou at Renpa. Another one down.

That is literally 4/6 introduced Great Heavens who are above Karin. And now we’re going told Shibashou has a quasi-Moubu working for him.

You're not ready for the Chu campaign
:kuzanshut:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

That is literally 4/6 introduced Great Heavens who are above Karin. And now we’re being told Shibashou has a quasi-Moubu working for him.

to play devil's advocate

Karin>Gekishin:catblush:
Post automatically merged:

To be honest, I have thought for a decent amount of time that the Zhao Heavens are stronger than the Qin Six on average, and are the strongest great generals.

Riboku is top 1 in this era by feats and statements, Renpa is debatably the goat of the past era, RSJ is his equal, Chousha should be as well, and Shibashou could be the strongest active fighter in the manga.

Imo, the highest echelon of Great Generals in the manga consists of the Zhao Heavens, Ouki, Hakuki, Gakuki and Ousen

Jiaga's strenght can definitely be ~ Moubu's, this is not what makes Moubu a superior commander to Jiaga. I mean yes Moubu would also beat Jiaga in a duel but what impressed Ouki at Bayou was how he influenced his entire army - which was ultimately able to brute force the encirclement set by the Ri Haku army.

Right now the level of destructive power that they possess is outstanding.

Also, I'm seeing heavy Karin disrispect flying around. She doesn't compare to who? Lmfao.

Last edited: