• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I wouldn’t be surprised if Kansaro is Akou level or around that

he is the number one and Gakushou seems already quite good overall
Post automatically merged:

I think Jiaga > Lady

I don't get why anyone would think otherwise
This is Ousen, who is worst case scenario top 5 GGs in the manga, and historically one of the 4 goats of the warring states
If his commanders are at least not as strong as some secondary Zhao generals, then who is

I'd be surprised if Kansaro is anywhere near Akou
Denrimi is the best strategist in the army and had Ousen's complete trust when laying siege to Atsuyo
Sou'Ou got Shiryou under his wing, someone who fought Batei to a standstill
I'm not surprised and I've always believed that Ousen's generals are far more capable than what people believes.

It's just that many people were dreaming that Jiaga can one shot Shiryuu or Sou'ou ain't that strong to hold against Seika's generals. Or it would be one-sided massacre.

But nahh... Ousen army definitely going to put a good fight and SBS hype has just brainwashed too many people. Lol

Was Ji Aga below the Great Bananji all along?
:josad:
He definitely should be below Banaji... Bananji is the main brute behind Riboku (one of the main GG in story) while SBS even without Jiaga can balance the equation with his own strength if Jiaga got out.

I don't get why anyone would think otherwise
This is Ousen, who is worst case scenario top 5 GGs in the manga, and historically one of the 4 goats of the warring states
If his commanders are at least not as strong as some secondary Zhao generals, then who is

I'd be surprised if Kansaro is anywhere near Akou
Denrimi is the best strategist in the army and had Ousen's complete trust when laying siege to Atsuyo
Sou'Ou got Shiryou under his wing, someone who fought Batei to a standstill
Yeah I guess we can't just underestimate the Ousen army. Including Makou they have one of the most versatile armies we've seen so far.
I think the Ousen army is definitely above the Ouki army (excluding Ouki himself).

Still. Them starting off good will only mean Seika will dominate later.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Kansaro is Akou level or around that

he is the number one and Gakushou seems already quite good overall

I think Jiaga > Lady
Ji Aga should be Akou level as a fighter at least. His only role is to fight after all and he's stronger than Kan Saro. Kan Saro is probably an all rounder.
He definitely should be below Banaji... Bananji is the main brute behind Riboku (one of the main GG in story) while SBS even without Jiaga can balance the equation with his own strength if Jiaga got out.
Yeah that makes sense.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
It's just that many people were dreaming that Jiaga can one shot Shiryuu or Sou'ou ain't that strong to hold against Seika's generals.
Who said this? Lol

I don’t think I saw anybody saying Seika’s generals would roll over Ousen’s. Just yesterday I was saying Akou would probably beat Gakushou in a hard battle and most seemed to agree. Ousen’s generals have never really had bad showings for anyone to think they would get rolled over by Shibashou’s generals.

The only things people were saying was that Ousen’s generals would not be able to come to his aid while simultaneously holding back the Seika lads.

Interesting matchup. I know Tou was hyped greatly against Juuko but I'm not sure if they have the firepower to break through Ousen or Akou defensive formation
Unless someone understands how that formation works, that thing ain't moving lol. Akou completely stopped three armies at the same time at the first line of defence, with Joints and Shells. Ouhon after looking at it, he said that he couldn't even begin to think of a way to counter it and he was like: "Yeah that thing ain't getting brute forced".

Eventually Bananji/Gyou’Un/CGR and their armies were able to deal with it but because the Riboku explained them what to do lol.

Some strategical type Great Generals and maybe also Duke Hyou through insticts should be able to understand it like Riboku did.

Last edited:
No Tou + Ouki remnants vs Ousen army without Ousen but including all generals that died in previous arcs like Makou and the Ouki commanders that were killed against Chu and Zhao.
I don't know man Tou outclasses Akou in all categories
Rokuomi faired pretty well against Rinbukun even while being under fire from a great ten archer
Kanou is an animal too
Ryuukoku is a great strategist
The other commanders all had their reputations too

But the major difference is in leadership, Tou is just miles ahead of Akou
High diff for Ouki remnants

No Tou + Ouki remnants vs Ousen army without Ousen but including all generals that died in previous arcs like Makou and the Ouki commanders that were killed against Chu and Zhao.
I'll tell you that I'm very scared for whoever Tou will face in the future, when Hara decides that it's the moment to go all out with Tou. He'll pull out some wild shit.