Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
I was thinking about Riboku's speech with King of Zhao, when the king said he doesn't care about the Qin invasion and that Kantan's provisions would last for 10 years or even more so screw Gyou lol. so how would the Qin army that's currently isolated capture Kantan in this instance? then i read some very interesting shit that most of you probably know already, lol:

After Tou conquered Han, Zhao was struck by two natural disasters (an earthquake and a severe famine) In 229 BC, Qin took advantage of the situation to launch a pincer attack from the north and south on Kantan led by Ousen, Yotanwa and a third general i don't know (Qiang Hui) but they got stalemated by an army led by Riboku/Shibashou. Unable to advance further, the Qin army bribed Guo Kai (Kaku Kai, a high ranked Zhao minister):

To make King of Zhao suspects and distrusts Li Mu (Riboku). The king doubted Li Mu's loyalty and ordered Li Mu to hand over his authority to his deputies, executing him in the following year (228 BC). Without Riboku hindering their way, Qin forces attacked and conquered several cities before conquering Kantan.

Chapter 638 spoilers thanks to the Kingdom Community.

Summery:

For those who can't see the video, only text spoilers:
Qin willingly sacrificed their real supplies on the river last chapter
The purpose was to trick the Zhao into thinking that it was their real supply route
After all of Zhao's navy gathered to stop the supply from Qin's side
The Zhao, now without Riboku in command, is no longer cautious
Behind them there is another branch of the river that runs from Qi
And it is them who has successfully transported the supplies to Gyou.

Qin willingly sacrificed their real supplies on the river last chapter
The purpose was to trick the Zhao into thinking that it was their real supply route
Behind them there is another branch of the river that runs from
And it is them who has successfully transported the supplies to Gyou.
Clever plan, it lived upto the expectations i think.

Oh! Qi supplies the food for Qin army... Certainly Riboku wouldn't have expected that...Plus Qi could have supplied everything at the same time when Zhao's whole navy was fighting Qin!! Even if anyone noticed it's difficult to stop two armies at a time

Well, I saw some people online saying that Qi might send help through the river...

But HOW the fuck did Ousen know about Qi's King being Sei's pal? That should be Qin's #1secret. Not exactly a fan of this.
I mean, only Shou Bun Kun and Sei were there during the Qi King conversation, but why would it be Qin's biggest secret? especially since informing their top generals before the conquest of Zhao would allow them to create better plans, maybe only Ousen was told about it since he's the supreme commander.