Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Don't think it's that easy. Any state would consider whether attacking a city of 50K warriors is worth it when they don't have any intention to fight. I'm shocked Zhao left them alone for this long.

Most of Zhao should've heard already that Sei is a king that doesn't hurt civilians well I guess Kanki ruined that lol.
Yotanwa alone fell Ryouyou lol. And Yotanwa is just one Qin general.

Unlike Zhao who seems fine to let these smaller ‘states’ like Seika and Ryouyoy just chill inside their borders, Ei Sei whose explicit goal is to unify China wouldn’t allow that. He would send armies for them, and no independent state can hold off Qin indefinitely unless Shibashou really is just that guy. Which I doubt lol.

Yotanwa alone fell Ryouyou lol. And Yotanwa is just one Qin general.
Yes. Yes. Taking your entire forces and leaving your city unguarded to chase an enemy to who knows where in the middle of the night will forever go down as the No.1 Gigachad strategy.

Unlike Zhao who seems fine to let these smaller ‘states’ like Seika and Ryouyoy just chill inside their borders, Ei Sei whose explicit goal is to unify China wouldn’t allow that. He would send armies from them, and no independent state can hold off Qin indefinitely unless Shibashou really is just that guy. Which I doubt lol.
He appears to be that guy

I'm telling you all. Zhao > any state but maybe Chu. No wonder Hara made half of the GG's in Zhao hate the state.

A united Zhao with Prince Ka as King would unify China easy
They already seem to have close numbers to Qin and if you added the 100k elite capital soldiers + 100k Quanrong with all their GG'S remaining they would have destroyed Qin.
Post automatically merged:

Yes. Yes. Taking your entire forces and leaving your city unguarded to chase an enemy to who knows where in the middle of the night will forever go down as the No.1 Gigachad strategy.
Rozo can be that dumb but why SSJ didn't say nothing
Has anyone done something that stupid before?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
In terms of overall might, Qin and Chu are unrivalled. They are the two high tier states/superstates. They just have too many resources.
If Ka would have taken charge, they would’ve brought Renpa back home, and then they’d have Renpa, Riboku, Shibashou, and Kochou all serving under a competent King. Lol

Chu ain’t safe from that

He appears to be that guy
Nah if Yotanwa rolls up with 50k mountain lads, and then Ordo rolls up with 100k mountain lads, and then Moubu rolls up with 200k Qin soldiers…nah. Seika would fall eventually. Even if Seika is strong enough to crush Kantan like Jyoukaryuu said, they would be overrun in time.

Hara would be wanking Shibashou to unimaginable levels if he said otherwise lol.

And even if Shibashou really is that insane, he will die eventually of old age if nothing else. Who is going to protect Seika then?

The son of Shibashou, Shibashou 2: Seika Boogaloo

In terms of overall might, Qin and Chu are unrivalled. They are the two high tier states/superstates. They just have too many resources.
Imagine after they slayed Ouki, Riboku just rebelled, put Ka on the throne and went for unification
Riboku had 300k after Kanki killed 100k and all their loses before
Let's say they could muster a 500k Zhao army + 100K Quanrong while all of their GG'S would be active at the same time
Riboku, Renpa, Shibashou, Houken, Kochou, Rozo, Keisha with all these random generals that showed up acting as their vassals including Gyou'Un, CGR, Gakujou etc..
They would defeat Qin
The only thing Zhao lacks is the new young talent of Shin, Ouhon etc but with all their generals they would have smoked Qin.

Last edited:
If Ka would have taken charge, they would’ve brought Renpa back home, and then they’d have Renpa, Riboku, Shibashou, and Kochou all serving under a competent King. Lol

Chu ain’t safe from that
That Zhao is terrifying and it would realistically prevent Qin from conquering it. Sei's quest would fail and that's the whole point.

But still, just in terms of sheer individual strenght overall, it would definitely still be behind both Qin and (I'm guessing) Chu.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
But still, just in terms of sheer individual strenght overall, it would definitely still be behind both Qin and (I'm guessing) Chu.
Allow me to introduce you to the Three Great Heaven agenda. Lol

I don’t know if I’d put that version of Zhao beneath Qin bro. Look at what Riboku alone did to Qin in the Gian campaign. Literally 3/6 Q6 came at him and he separated them all down to 1 and killed that 1 lol. Literally imagine what Qin would be facing currently if Renpa came to Zhao and Ka released all those strong looking prisoners. Who knows who they have hiding down there.

I’m calling it now, the Third Great Heaven of Dai is down in the Kantan prison lol.

The Three Great Heavens of Dai are Futei, Shibashou, and a current Kantan prisoner. Lol

RAWS OUT
https://spoilerplus.co/manga/11717/

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Allow me to introduce you to the Three Great Heaven agenda. Lol

I don’t know if I’d put that version of Zhao beneath Qin bro. Look at what Riboku alone did to Qin in the Gian campaign. Literally 3/6 Q6 came at him and he separated them all down to 1 and killed that 1 lol. Literally imagine what Qin would be facing currently if Renpa came to Zhao and Ka released all those strong looking prisoners. Who knows who they have hiding down there.

I’m calling it now, the Third Great Heaven of Dai is down in the Kantan prison lol.

The Three Great Heavens of Dai are Futei, Shibashou, and a current Kantan prisoner. Lol

RAWS OUT
https://spoilerplus.co/manga/11717/
Who do you think the 3rd one is? Gakujou?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Who do you think the 3rd one is? Gakujou?
I think it’s someone we’ve never met or heard of within the manga before. Historically I have zero names but Hara could find a real name and give him a fake backstory about being imprisoned within Kantan during the fall of Zhao or whatever.

Or it could be Kaine. LMFAO

Or it could be the supposed child of Riboku which Kaine may birth one of these years.