Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
I genuinely think Hara will make Chu pull up with a million soldiers lmao.
Consider that:

1. Riboku and Keisha had no idea as to their true strenght.
2. Kouen and Karin both thought that despite Chu being the largest state, it still had to properly exploit the full depth of its resources.

They suffered no such massacres as Hakuki's or Kanki's to Zhao. Forget that, states fear starting all out wars with them because Chu can erase them from the map.

Think about all this. What the hell are we even gonna see when we get there? Lmfao.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
the great batei obviously
With Earl Shi+ martial might the state will never fall:steef:
Post automatically merged:

I think it’s someone we’ve never met or heard of within the manga before. Historically I have zero names but Hara could find a real name and give him a fake backstory about being imprisoned within Kantan during the fall of Zhao or whatever.

Or it could be Kaine. LMFAO

Or it could be the supposed child of Riboku which Kaine may birth one of these years.
a Chousha vassal

a child of Riboku would still be a kid when Dai is conquered

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Why ?
You all put Keisha disgustingly high and Gakujou's hype statements far exceeds those of Keisha. He wasn't just compared to Renpa, he was even rumoured to have surpassed Renpa.
And these rumors were proven to be extremely false and then he was discarded and forgotten from the story. His role was just to be a cheap hypetool for Renpa and that's it. He accomplished it well, but I honestly have him below every great general we've seen except for Choutou, Mougou and Seikai

Kyou'En surviving wars with 5 top great generals>>Gakujou.

Gakujou is alive and we'll see him again
If Hara wanted him dead then Renpa would have taken his head
At some point in Wei or Yan conquest we'll get Ordo or GHM saying it's time to test our guest and then Gakujou shows up in the next panel leading a 100k.
Gakujou will be the hypetool for Great General Shin or Ouhon to show they're close to Renpa level:steef::steef:

Probably Gakujou>Ordo

Gakujou would certainly beat people like Mougou or Choutou, no way around that. Both Zhao and Renpa praised him quite a bit.

The same Renpa completely ridiculed Mougou until his anti Renpa fortress, his one great feat after 40 years of specifically studying one guy. Choutou went out in badass way but yeah he was probably even to Mougou overall.