Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
This chapter gave me battle of Sai vibes although there is no relation between these two battles. SBS may have decided to participate in this war if Riboku could convince his people about supporting Zhao. Then this legendary moment?? Can’t wait for the translation

I’m almost tempted to suspect that we’ve misinterpreted Gyou’Un and Garyuu’s roles in Zhao, they probably weren’t considered active Zhao generals and were just semi-retired dudes who only fought when central Zhao was endangered because…I’m just going to say it

Gyou’Un would eat Gakujou alive. Garyuu would probably beat that ass as well. There’s no way Gakujou gets pimp smacked by Renpa while Kyou En fights Renpa and multiple Qin 6 to a standstill and yet I’m supposed to believe Gakujou > Kyou En let alone Gyou’Un lol.

Yeah, I’m going to go with that. I would put Gakujou above Mougou but Gyou’Un Sama would eat that ass.
I had that suspect as well. Lol. Both Gyou’Un and Garyuu traded blows with the Great Generals of the past, both had warfares that would have given the likes of Ouki and Kyou something to think about, in battle.

Gyou’Un's instinctual warfare, his Raigoku technique and Chouugaryuu's tactical warfare were portrayed to be problematic even for a top Great General. In certain situations at least.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
:quest:
:crazwhat:
:hohoho:
:finally::finally::finally:

I got theory stocks running on this Zhao dog. He better have some bite to his name. :sus:
I think he'll be the final Great heaven of Zhao and get promoted so Kakukai can have "his guy" as a Zhao Heaven

And probably got low diffed by Ousen after RBK and SBS are out of the picture

This chapter gave me battle of Sai vibes although there is no relation between these two battles. SBS may have decided to participate in this war if Riboku could convince his people about supporting Zhao. Then this legendary moment?? Can’t wait for the translation
Seen some translations going around
Apparently Shibashou tells Riboku that he is neither a king nor a dictator and that he should speak to the people of Seika if he wants them on his side

And apparently Seika is a city built by all sorts of outcasts.

I think he'll be the final Great heaven of Zhao and get promoted so Kakukai can have "his guy" as a Zhao Heaven

And probably got low diffed by Ousen after RBK and SBS are out of the picture
I shall continue stanning the Valiant Hero of Zhao. :getnappaed:

I have faith that this scion of the Chou family shall be closer to his grandfather in ability than to his mutt father. The talent surely skipped a generation I say! :goatasure:

I shall continue stanning the Valiant Hero of Zhao. :getnappaed:

I have faith that this scion of the Chou family shall be closer to his grandfather in ability than to his mutt father. The talent surely skipped a generation I say! :goatasure:
Yeah I would think that he is better than his father, though obviously not on the level of the grandfather. It's just that it won't matter agsinst the Qin.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Apparently Shibashou tells Riboku that he is neither a king nor a dictator and that he should speak to the people of Seika if he wants them on his side
:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

Between this statement and the speech in 790, Hara is giving this man huge gigachad energy.

The biggest thing about Shibashou is not his giant body, but his gigantic heart. Lol

I’m even reluctant to put Gakujou above the Heavenly Kings. Gakujou got smacked so hard by Renpa, while the Heavenly Kings have true feats against the Qin 6 and Zhao 3.
It’s all portrayal tax. I doubt there isn’t at least some amount of credibility in his hype and he’s a direct peer of Renpa. Feels a bit off that he’d be below all his subordinates too.

Unlike @MarineHQ I try to stay consistent with my Keisha stance regarding statements.

But yeah he had a miserable showing.

Zhao top Generals in this gen: peace&love, let's end all wars, if people sat down and talked.

Zhao top Generals in the past gen: "Gyou’Un!! Paint the field in red even more when you return." (dies after that quote), "For me warfare is everything, my feeling for warfare > my feeling for Zhao", "HOW DARE HE SULLY the sacred battlefield!!".

:milaugh:

Btw is there any reason(beside potentially fighting Shin EoS), Renpa approached Chu and not Qin?
Given Qin ambitions they'd be more welcoming to strong General than others, and Renpa was a Legendary GG.

Btw is there any reason(beside potentially fighting Shin EoS), Renpa approached Chu and not Qin?
Given Qin ambitions they'd be more welcoming to strong General than others, and Renpa was a Legendary GG.
He was one of the most hated enemies of Qin. He would have killed several thousand Qin soldiers during his battles against Qin 6. Qin 6 and Zhao 3 had very frequent battles too. No way the people of the state and Sei would accept him as their general.

Ren Pa's removal resulted in 400,000 dead Zhao at the hands of Qin.

There's no way he could've joined the Qin after that.
Post automatically merged:

It’s all portrayal tax. I doubt there isn’t at least some amount of credibility in his hype and he’s a direct peer of Renpa.
Gaku Jou was never a peer to Ren Pa. He was a subordinate.

Since Gakuki is technically from Zhao shouldnt we claim him as part of the 3GHs agenda ? @Lee Ba Shou @MarineHQ
Why would Gaku Ki contribute to 3GH agenda?

By this logic, Mou Bu should be be part of the Qi agenda, or whichever state he was actually born in.

Gaku Ki was a Yan general that immigrated to Zhao later in life. Things got patched up with Yan eventually and his son or grandson inherited lands and titles in Yan.

I had that suspect as well. Lol. Both Gyou’Un and Garyuu traded blows with the Great Generals of the past, both had warfares that would have given the likes of Ouki and Kyou something to think about, in battle.
This is framing it as though Gyou'un and CGR were the ones battling it out with 6GG and the like on their own. We have no evidence of this.

Gyou’Un's instinctual warfare, his Raigoku technique and Chouugaryuu's tactical warfare were portrayed to be problematic even for a top Great General. In certain situations at least.
Top Great General = 3GH/6GG/7FD level.

We have no evidence of Gyou'un ever achieving success with techniques he intended to use on 6GGs, etc. Just aspirations.

Ou Hon broke out of his Raigoku and he had nowhere near the resources of a general, never mind a fully fledged GG.

Last edited: