Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You all put Keisha disgustingly high and Gakujou's hype statements far exceeds those of Keisha.
Was Gakujou a Three Great Heaven candidate? No, he was not

Was Gakujou said to have defeated Riboku in simulation? No

Did Gakujou ever checkmate the likes of Duke Hyou? No, Gakujou has no feats comparable to someone in the Qin 6 level

Putting Gakujou above Kochou is questionable let alone Keisha lmfao. Gakujou would get washed by Riboku even in simulation.

And these rumors were proven to be extremely false and then he was discarded and forgotten from the story. His role was just to be a cheap hypetool for Renpa and that's it. He accomplished it well, but I honestly have him below every great general we've seen except for Choutou, Mougou and Seikai
Gakujou was up against Renpa And his HK's four monsters that even battled the Qin 6 to a standstill. The battle was very likely identical to how Duke Hyou and Kanki fights, they sacrifice their army to claim the enemies head. Gakujou was rumoured to have surpassed Renpa not Renpa+HK's. Besides he was confirmed the second best general of Zhao after Renpa, making him superior to Kochou and i know most of you all put Keisha where Kochou is.

Oukotsu was also just a cheap hypetool but a Qin 6 nonetheless. Being a hypetool to a superior general doesn't mean the hypetool isn't solid in their own right.

I see absolutely no single reason to put Keisha above Gakujou.

Was Gakujou a Three Great Heaven candidate? No, he was not
He was the second best general of Zhao, after a fellow Great Heaven, is that enough?

Was Gakujou said to have defeated Riboku in simulation? No
Was Keisha rumoured to having surpassed Renpa, a liter Great Heaven ?

Did Gakujou ever checkmate the likes of Duke Hyou? No, Gakujou has no feats comparable to someone in the Qin 6 level
His hype of being Zhao's Number 2 is more than enough.

Putting Gakujou above Kochou is questionable let alone Keisha lmfao. Gakujou would get washed by Riboku even in simulation.
Lmao. Gakujou is factually above Kochou. Kochou is a old ass dude that served Zhao forever. Gakujou was superior to him.
Yeah, Gakujou has absolutely no business against Keisha lol.
I think you guys have lost it. A man that was literally rumoured to having SURPASSED a great Heaven has no business being compared to man that's merely a Candidate to Great Heaven. Make it make sense.

I'm done you all. It wasn't the Yonkou wank or Admiral hate that finally defeated me, it was the fucking Keisha wank.
Fire Dragons > Gakujou > HK
There shouldn't be such a big gap between Fire Dragons and HK's imo. Gakujou or Kyou'En or even Keisha have every right to be one of the weaker Fire Dragons slain by Earl Shi IMHO.

I think you guys have lost it. A man that was literally rumoured to having SURPASSED a great Heaven has no business being compared to man that's merely a Candidate to Great Heaven. Make it make sense.
Exactly, he was "rumored" to have abilities who "secretly" surpassed Renpa. Then he got spanked 50k vs 8k with Renpa praising him but not that much and him admitting just how far beyond he was. These rumors were utter crap. Lol.

Exactly, he was "rumored" to have abilities who "secretly" surpassed Renpa. Then he got spanked 50k vs 8k with Renpa praising him but not that much and him admitting just how far beyond he was. These rumors were utter crap. Lol.
Clear cut case of accepting statements when they suit my agenda or don't suit my agenda lmao.

But this little midget Keisha that hasn't accomplished anything ever but win a single Uno round against RBK is suddenly superior to a man that's rumoured to having surpassed a Great Heaven.

Worstgen never fails
:suresure:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
He was the second best general of Zhao, after a fellow Great Heaven, is that enough?
No. Not when it comes to the 3GH level. Being the #2 general in Zhao when there were no other 3GH level commanders is irrelevant. lol

Was Keisha rumoured to having surpassed Renpa, a liter Great Heaven ?
We saw how this rumor played out, Renpa absolutely shat on him. Gakujou is nowhere close to 3GH level.

Gakujou had 50k vs 8k and still got mid diffed by Renpa. Keisha nearly checkmated Duke Hyou with a less one-sided advantage.

His hype of being Zhao's Number 2 is more than enough.
No, it’s not. That’s like saying Gakujou should be above the weakest old era 3GH because Gakujou was Zhao’s number 2 during his time while the weakest 3GH would have been number 3 lol.

Lmao. Gakujou is factually above Kochou. Kochou is a old ass dude that served Zhao forever. Gakujou was superior to him.
Was Kochou the Guardian Deity back then? Was he even a Great General? It’s unclear. We can only comment on Kochou as he appeared post Gyou, I don’t see Gakujou beating that Kochou lol.

Clear cut case of accepting statements when they suit my agenda or don't suit my agenda lmao.

But this little midget Keisha that hasn't accomplished anything ever but win a single Uno round against RBK is suddenly superior to a man that's rumoured to having surpassed a Great Heaven.

Worstgen never fails
The manga clearly shown that the rumour was fake, so what does it even matter? This statement is just as credible as Jiaga being Moubu's equal in strength.

No. Not when it comes to the 3GH level. Being the #2 general in Zhao when there were no other 3GH level commanders is irrelevant. lol
No it isn't. It's absolutely insane hype to be called the second best general of a state right after a Great Heaven, a state where the Heavenly Kings, Gyou’Un, Chougaryuu resided. You have completely lost it by saying such statement means nothing. This is not Yan, this is Zhao.

We saw how this rumor played out, Renpa absolutely shat on him. Gakujou is nowhere close to 3GH level.

Gakujou had 50k vs 8k and still got mid diffed by Renpa. Keisha nearly checkmated Duke Hyou with a less one-sided advantage.
Please stop lying Lee. This isn't true at all. Renpa very obviously entrusted his main force under direct command of someone else and went on to sneak up on Gakujou like Kanki would do.

Gakujou has factually crushed Renpa’s men.
This is absolutely no different to you guys hyping Gokei for having defeated the Duke's forces just on a smaller scale.

No, it’s not. That’s like saying Gakujou should be above the weakest old era 3GH because Gakujou was Zhao’s number 2 during his time while the weakest 3GH would have been number 3 lol.
What a random conclusion lmao

Was Kochou the Guardian Deity back then? Was he even a Great General? It’s unclear. We can only comment on Kochou as he appeared post Gyou, I don’t see Gakujou beating that Kochou lol.
This is getting sad Lee, really. A man that's known far and wide as the Legendary Guardian Deity of Kantan was appointed to his position less than 4 years ago, right?
This is nonsense. Based on Gakuhakukou's statement of always having wanted to crush an invaders head we can conclude that Kochou was in office for a very long time. The man is literally portrayed as a very old dude.
The manga clearly shown that the rumour was fake, so what does it even matter? This statement is just as credible as Jiaga being Moubu's equal in strength.
I know that it was proven wrong but to pretend like this statement loses every meaning in regards to Gakujou's hype is ridiculous. The man was rumoured to having surpassed Renpa very clearly because he was so much above the competition below 3GH level that it turned him into second best General of the entire state.

Furthermore when I have the right name in mind Gakujou was called a genius by Gakuki, has Gakuki ever called Gekishin one ?
I have to check on that.

Gakujou was the real deal and I see absolutely no reason why he would be below Keisha, no reason.

Allow me to introduce you to the Three Great Heaven agenda. Lol

I don’t know if I’d put that version of Zhao beneath Qin bro. Look at what Riboku alone did to Qin in the Gian campaign. Literally 3/6 Q6 came at him and he separated them all down to 1 and killed that 1 lol. Literally imagine what Qin would be facing currently if Renpa came to Zhao and Ka released all those strong looking prisoners. Who knows who they have hiding down there.

I’m calling it now, the Third Great Heaven of Dai is down in the Kantan prison lol.

The Three Great Heavens of Dai are Futei, Shibashou, and a current Kantan prisoner. Lol
Post automatically merged:

RAWS OUT
https://spoilerplus.co/manga/11717/
Wait, is SBS retreating?

- Second best general of the state of Zhao same state Gyou’Un, Chougaryuu, Heavenly Kings lived in.
- Called a genius by Gakuki.
- Managed to memorise all of Renpa’s strategies just like Gekishin did with Gakuki's.
- Defeated Renpa’s forces while being distracted and thinking about Renpa’s reasoning for betraying the state. Gakujou clearly respected Renpa.

But yes. He is a fraud, below Kochou and certainly below Keisha.
:saden:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
No it isn't. It's absolutely insane hype to be called the second best general of a state right after a Great Heaven, a state where the Heavenly Kings, Gyou’Un, Chougaryuu resided. You have completely lost it by saying such statement means nothing. This is not Yan, this is Zhao.
Gakujou was a great general, so obviously he wasn’t fodder lol. But that says nothing about how he would fair against one of the Three Great Heavens. Being a Great General in and of itself doesn’t mean you are able to sniff that level.

Choukatsu was a Great General who was capable of leading over four hundred thousand Zhao soldiers, yet when the time came, he got one shot by Ouki and his defeat by Hakuki and Ouki was very much portrayed as being one sided. Kochou lead the whole Zhao military yet was pretty convincingly defeated by Kanki in the end. Mougou was a Qin Great General and Renpa beat him as bad as he beat Gakujou.

I don’t know who told you that any shmuck who becomes a Great General can be compared to the 3GH/Qin6/Wei7, but the sheer fact that Gakujou with over 6x the men as Renpa could only push him to 60% says his overall level. If they had equal numbers Renpa would’ve smacked him silly.

Please stop lying Lee. This isn't true at all. Renpa very obviously entrusted his main force under direct command of someone else and went on to sneak up on Gakujou like Kanki would do.
Who cares? Am I supposed to be impressed that a Great General overwhelming 8k troops with 50k of his own? When Renpa wasn’t even leading them but had detached himself and snuck off as you said? Is that what makes a 3GH caliber GG? Lol

This is absolutely no different to you guys hyping Gokei for having defeated the Duke's forces just on a smaller scale.
For one, Duke Hyou was actually commanding the 90k troops Gokei exterminated, Renpa wasn’t leading the troops Gakujou defeated.

For two, Gokei and Duke Hyou had equal numbers while Gakujou had 6 times the men Renpa did.

For three, we don’t necessarily hype Gokei’s extermination feat itself so much as we hype the fact that he would’ve actually mid diffed Duke Hyou had he chosen to fight optimally instead of getting himself killed in a pride duel. Even with Ouki’s help the Qin’s victory wasn’t certain. That’s the real hype feat about what Gokei did. Exterminating 90k men like that was awesome but if Duke Hyou’s victory was still certain in the end, it would’ve only said so much about Gokei’s level.

A man that's known far and wide as the Legendary Guardian Deity of Kantan was appointed to his position less than 4 years ago, right?
Gakujou was defeated by Renpa like…12 years before we even heard Kochou’s name dude lol. Or something like that. Literally Gakujou and Renpa fought at the same time Duke Hyou fought Gokei. There is no indication whatsoever that Kochou was the Guardian Deity or even a Great General back then.

Gakujou was the real deal and I see absolutely no reason why he would be below Keisha, no reason.
Like, are you just bored today? Lol

This is getting sad Lee, really. A man that's known far and wide as the Legendary Guardian Deity of Kantan was appointed to his position less than 4 years ago, right?

This is nonsense. Based on Gakuhakukou's statement of always having wanted to crush an invaders head we can conclude that Kochou was in office for a very long time. The man is literally portrayed as a very old dude.
It's actually quite possible that Kochou became Guardian Deity in the recent years. You have to remember that Kochou was appointed by king Toujou.

And Toujou became king soon before Renpa's exile. This is also more or less in line with his historical rule.

I know that it was proven wrong but to pretend like this statement loses every meaning in regards to Gakujou's hype is ridiculous. The man was rumoured to having surpassed Renpa very clearly because he was so much above the competition below 3GH level that it turned him into second best General of the entire state.
And Keisha was said on multiple ocasions to be the closest to the final seat of 3GH in all of Zhao which also puts him above the likes of Kochou, Gyou'un, Chougaryuu etc and de facto makes him 2nd best commander in the state.

Furthermore when I have the right name in mind Gakujou was called a genius by Gakuki
Bruh, that never happened. It was Gakuki who was stated to be a genius.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
It's actually quite possible that Kochou became Guardian Deity in the recent years. You have to remember that Kochou was appointed by king Toujou.

And Toujou became king soon before Renpa's exile. This is also more or less in line with his historical rule.

Yeah @MarineHQ RIP man. Gakujou was defeated within the year of Toujou coming to power and Toujou was the one who made Kochou the Guardian Deity lol

Last edited:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
- Second best general of the state of Zhao same state Gyou’Un, Chougaryuu, Heavenly Kings lived in.
- Called a genius by Gakuki.
- Managed to memorise all of Renpa’s strategies just like Gekishin did with Gakuki's.
- Defeated Renpa’s forces while being distracted and thinking about Renpa’s reasoning for betraying the state. Gakujou clearly respected Renpa.

But yes. He is a fraud, below Kochou and certainly below Keisha.
:saden:
his biggest feat is getting clapped by the goat renpa

Gakujou was a great general, so obviously he wasn’t fodder lol. But that says nothing about how he would fair against one of the Three Great Heavens. Being a Great General in and of itself doesn’t mean you are able to sniff that level.
don’t know who told you that any shmuck who becomes a Great General can be compared to the 3GH/Qin6/Wei7, but the sheer fact that Gakujou with over 6x the men as Renpa could only push him to 60% says his overall level. If they had equal numbers Renpa would’ve smacked him silly.
You don't have to tell that to me. I'm literally the guy that went to war with several users because I think the rank of Great General doesn't automatically put you above every subordinate general only because that subordinate isn't officially a GG leading his own army.

That Renpa would smack him with equal numbers says more about Renpa’s level than it doesn Gakujou's.

Who cares? Am I supposed to be impressed that a Great General overwhelming 8k troops with 50k of his own? When Renpa wasn’t even leading them but had detached himself and snuck off as you said? Is that what makes a 3GH caliber GG? Lol
You know that at the same time this means that Renpa knew the only thing that would await him in a frontal clash with Gakujou along his HK's is total defeat, right ?
The fact that Gakujou did indeed crush the army and the fact that a challenge hungry maniac like Renpa chose to avoid said clash tells you how good Gakujou is.

No. It is not mandatory for a GG to do that. Most of you all expected Duke Hyou to get the W against Keisha after diving head first into army with 3 times less the numbers.

For one, Duke Hyou was actually commanding the 90k troops Gokei exterminated, Renpa wasn’t leading the troops Gakujou defeated.
And Renpa chose not to, admitting there is no way to win it if he did. Didn't even try to appoint a HK to lead the army. He concentrated his whole strength to break through Gakujou's rear.

Like, are you just bored today? Lol
What would all of you pleps do if I wouldn't be such a great heel and fight the majority lol.
Gakujou supremacy!

Yeah @MarineHQ RIP man. Gakujou was defeated within the year of Toujou coming to power and Toujou was the one who made Kochou the Guardian Deity lol
It's possible Ko Chou replaced Gaku Jou in the capitol.e

e; actually no, Gaku Jou was Ren Pa's boy.
Alright. It seems Toujou was the one to give Kochou his title but Kochou was still a General of Zhao at the same time as Gakujou was and Kochou really doesn't seem to be any younger than Gakujou.

At the very least I can say that up to that point Gakujou was superior to Kochou.

And Keisha was said on multiple ocasions to be the closest to the final seat of 3GH in all of Zhao which also puts him above the likes of Kochou, Gyou'un, Chougaryuu etc and de facto makes him 2nd best commander in the state.
Which also means that Gakujou as the second best general of Zhao was the closest to take a seat of the 3GH's but couldn't because Toujou is a moron that likely executed Gakujou after his failure of capturing Renpa.

Bruh, that never happened. It was Gakuki who was stated to be a genius.
I looked up the panel and yes I mistook a different name to be Gakuki's. You're right.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Fire Dragons > Gakujou > HK
I’m even reluctant to put Gakujou above the Heavenly Kings. Gakujou got smacked so hard by Renpa, while the Heavenly Kings have true feats against the Qin 6 and Zhao 3.

I’m almost tempted to suspect that we’ve misinterpreted Gyou’Un and Garyuu’s roles in Zhao, they probably weren’t considered active Zhao generals and were just semi-retired dudes who only fought when central Zhao was endangered because…I’m just going to say it

Gyou’Un would eat Gakujou alive. Garyuu would probably beat that ass as well. There’s no way Gakujou gets pimp smacked by Renpa while Kyou En fights Renpa and multiple Qin 6 to a standstill and yet I’m supposed to believe Gakujou > Kyou En let alone Gyou’Un lol.

Yeah, I’m going to go with that. I would put Gakujou above Mougou but Gyou’Un Sama would eat that ass.

You know that at the same time this means that Renpa knew the only thing that would await him in a frontal clash with Gakujou along his HK's is total defeat, right ?
Of course. I always said people misinterpreted Renpa’s offensive power. Renpa didn’t even want to fight Mougou from head on lol, he had Rinko and Kaishibou attack Mougou from the front while Renpa himself struck the rear, which was the optimal strategic move.

Renpa and the older generation in general are more traditional commanders than the new gen commanders. Renpa defeating Gakujou and Mougou through a mixture of martial prowess and strategy as a traditional general would, as opposed to someone like Moubu who would probably just smash Mougou from head on, is one of the reasons I think Hara is the best character writer in battle manga lol.

Alright. It seems Toujou was the one to give Kochou his title but Kochou was still a General of Zhao at the same time as Gakujou was and Kochou really doesn't seem to be any younger than Gakujou.

At the very least I can say that up to that point Gakujou was superior to Kochou.
Gakujou was mentored by Renpa, he should have been stronger than Kochou back then. But Kochou isn’t exactly a great measuring stick, bro is beneath 3GH level himself. I prefer Kochou to Keisha but Keisha would defeat Kochou, Keisha’s sheer proximity to the 3GH level, which was never mentioned in reference to Kochou, tells us that. But I have Kochou clearly above Mougou and Choutou which is right around where I’d put Gakujou lol.