Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I believe only EoS Ousen will be on Riboku tier.

Why an upgrade is needed? Qin will never beat Riboku+SBS, powercreep isn't necessary here.
Qin will be more powerful and have less enemies when the Chu invasion comes along. It will have the trio at or close to their peaks, and all the other states except for the friendly Qi and Yan(which will have a crippled military at that point) will be conquered. That means Qin could afford to have more men fighting Chu.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Qin will be more powerful and have less enemies when the Chu invasion comes along. It will have the trio at or close to their peaks, and all the other states except for the friendly Qi and Yan(which will have a crippled military at that point) will be conquered. That means Qin could afford to have more men fighting Chu.
But per your own words, doesn’t Chu have other GG tier threats to oppose Qin?

Zhao only has Riboku and Shibashou.

Kouen and SHK duo should be an upgrade to Riboku and SBS duo

and that's not taking into account Juuko, Karin, Renpa and other GG tier Chu commanders
Kou En might be above Shibashou by hype, although logically it is kinda hard to be stronger than 8 feet tall giant in his prime, who cracks floor when he walks and Kou En must be older too

Shoheikun above Riboku? Well nope

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
But per your own words, doesn’t Chu have other GG tier threats to oppose Qin?

Zhao only has Riboku and Shibashou.
Zhao had GG tier threats as well, they just fell long before the main guys did. Kochou, Keisha,
Kou En might be above Shibashou by hype, although logically it is kinda hard to be stronger than 8 feet tall giant in his prime, who cracks floor when he walks and Kou En must be older too

Shoheikun above Riboku? Well nope
I think overall they'll be a stronger duo

As generals, I rank them:
Riboku>Kouen~SHK>SBS