Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
To be fair, Shiryuu was never shown to have been killed, Hara didn't even show the textbox about her death like he did with Akou and Denrimi, it also makes sense they would capture her alive to interrogate and/or to set up some sort of prisoner exchange. This interaction will probably require some sort of sacrifice, highly doubt Kan Saro will let them leave like that.

Can't believe i was expecting last alive General of Ousen to deliver in future arcs.

Ousen be like what I'm supposed to do.
Retire?:willight:
Post automatically merged:

I'm hoping the story is going somewhere though, Seika working with Ousen in future can be a possibility.

The loyalty Akou showed hints Ousen ideology has to be good, that his Generals believed so much in him.

To be fair, just seeing someone kill three or four soldiers with a swing really doesn't tell anything on that guy's exact level of martial might, it's anyone's guess. Renpa does that, Moubu does that, Shoumou did that, Rinko did that etc. Jiaga's scenes of him shattering people with his mace could have been easily drawn for Moubu and it would have been perfectly fine obv.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
This isn't great but i don't have much problem with it either
Shiryuu was alive the last we saw her and her injuries were not very lethal plus Seika has been shown as peace loving pussies so it's not a plot hole that they didn't kill her out of respect for managing to slay Ji Aga or whatever
They probably tried to recruit her or saw her as useless without an arm anyway.
Me neither. Yet again, my Shibashou joining Ousen theory is just unstoppable. Lol

Last edited: