Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Further info

Translation:
First page : All the residents of the entire land are here.Finally,the nationwide census of all the citizens of Qin ,has been completed.
2nd page(Sei and Shk) Author words
''In the 16 year of the First Emperor of Qin,Ei Sei,for the first time, males were required to register their age."(from "Records of the Grand Historian, Annals of the First Emperor of Qin")''

Ei Sei:the first pillar stand beautifull
Shk:Thanks to the efforts of Shobun-kun and Li Shi, the completed family register is also more accurate than expected.But the fatigue and sacrifices of the civil servants were greater than expected.When conscription was ordered throughout the country, new fighting forces were raised and the military was organized, which meant that a "second pillar" was established without delay
Ei Sei: Shohei-kun, I was once at a loss, but I am truly grateful that you came up with a plan to help me find my way back.Shohei-kun, this time I felt truly lucky to have you as the Prime Minister of the State of Qin and the Commander-in-Chief of the army.
(then they talk about how they want to work toghether and to destroy other kingdoms)

Author words(pages with lots of soldiers)
Conscription was not something that took an extreme number of men from one place. Instead, it was carried out evenly across all regions in proportion to their population. This made it seem like the number of soldiers at the beginning was not significant. However, as they repeatedly merged with other groups and advanced, the true scale became apparent.This time, the scale of the army that suddenly arose within the Qin territory is not just in the tens of thousands; it is a massive force.News of this strange group of new recruits from Qin reached other countries one after another, causing a stir as many could not believe it.

Zhao Court: they get reports,start panicking,Riboku thinks; from scouts in the central and south so far are around 150k soldiers merged.
Then we have this line: 300,000 soldiers have risen within the Qin Empire in total.
everyone is pretty shocked because they dont know how Qin got so many,because they lost 200k+ in previous invasions,and yet 300k just returned in 1 year.

Chu Court: ministers are shocked because they also get a report of how Qin got 300k back.
Ri en and Karin are thinking if its a false report and they want to proceed according with their plan sending an army north. They also discuss what on earth did Qin do to get such amount of forces,because those are new forces not old ones.Then they said about how civils from kanyou were dispatched all around qin and how there were also reports of qin creating family registers.
Karin kicks bamyou then (maniacal panel with her): You re really going that far Shk?Just when i tought you gave up,how relentless!He s really clinging to the ideea of unifying china trough force,hahahahaha.

Wei Court: They get same report of new forces,and some forces heading towards wei and they re wondering who will those attack.They also get news about Qin Navy
Scout report:According to a report from a spy in Luocheng, on the opposite bank...a fleet has gathered on the Yellow River coast within Qin!The scale of the fleet...It's a huge fleet capable of carrying tens of thousands of troops!

Ghm:They are not so foolish as to suddenly think of attacking Wei. Qin's target is Han.
Ghm is eager to send a force to set up defense on the shore before qin army reach and succed in setting up a base there.

Kanjou and Banyou said how speed is top priority here and how they have conscripts and they must do things fast before others arrive.
last page:
In wei there are Ghm,Gaimou and 'Karyuugei Mouta.' - i dont know who this is either ranbihaku or hari?(either this either im getting in wei there are 2 fire dragons Gaimou and Ghm but translated weirdly)

Then they talk how they drawn lottery ticket,and how they have only 50k to stop enemies from wei.
Ohon:No matter how many tens of thousands of enemies come, Gyokuho will kill them all!

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Rumble @Greenbeard @Dark Admiral @Jailer @Peroroncino @Monet @Topi Jerami @Shanks @Cichy @Bullet @mmd @Yo Tan Wa @𝓓𝓡 . 𝕋𝒆ñ𝐦𝐚 @Darkrai1381 @tcb @Pirao @Luffy is the mc @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Bepo @Daniel @Pot Goblin @centurion @Ou Zen

It seems Ouhon and Mouten's fights won't be off panneled.
That's fucking awesome, dudeeeee, Ouhon vs GHM and Mouten vs Riboku?

Who will be the new army who will join Shin from his new recruitment? Some Ex militaries? Some new General who is absurd?

Ouhon will always be > Shin
For now Shin has to be babysit by someone like Tou, Ouhon and Mouten have less room for error
In direct confrontation EoS I think they’ll be on the same level more or less, though I’d bet on Shin more times than not
Overall it will always be Ouhon due to his superior strategical acuity, though due to the presence of Ten and Kyoukai the Shin army will be stronger

For now Shin has to be babysit by someone like Tou, Ouhon and Mouten have less room for error
In direct confrontation EoS Ithink they’ll be on the same level more or less, though I’d bet on Shin
Overall it will always be Ouhon due to his superior strategical acuity, though due to the presence of Ten and Kyoukai the Shin army will be stronger
I was confronted aggressively by some users saying Shin will never be worthy of being a real GG if he can't even command his own army or have an above average tactical understanding of warfare and Ten always stood in the way of that development (even though Kyoukai owns her in tactics still lol).

Best hope for Shin is that Ten dies during the Kouen massacre.

I was confronted aggressively by some users saying Shin will never be worthy of being a real GG if he can't even command his own army or have an above average tactical understanding of warfare and Ten always stood in the way of that development (even though Kyoukai owns her in tactics still lol).

I agree, if Shin is never going to be the most firm and dominant commander in his own army’s council then it’s gonna leave a bitter taste

The closest man to the vacant Great 6 seats
ohon sama let's gooooooooo

the true main character of kingdom

:steef:
Post automatically merged:

Ouhon will always be > Shin
shin is the worst among the and if he continued like this he will be the worst gg in the history of qin .

some has to assassinate ten to let matue his future vision i mean instinct

Last edited:
Hard to make that argument considering Shin has collected the heads of:
  • a Three Great Heaven of Zhao
  • a Fire Dragon of Wei
  • 9x generals (notable kills: Rin Ko, Kei Sha, Chou Ga Ryuu, Buddha)
  • 2x Ten Bows

It's been, imo, pretty self evident Shin is Qin's most important general after the 6GGs.
hoken is considered 3gg but he not even a general.

and shin as well he will never be a general and we are not talking about gg.

Hard to make that argument considering Shin has collected the heads of:
  • a Three Great Heaven of Zhao
  • a Fire Dragon of Wei
  • 9x generals (notable kills: Rin Ko, Kei Sha, Chou Ga Ryuu, Buddha)
  • 2x Ten Bows

It's been, imo, pretty self evident Shin is Qin's most important general after the 6GGs.
Maybe you are right
Ouhon is the closest to great 6 level as a general, second is Mouten
Shin‘s army however trumps both by a landslide, an army more worthy of a great 6 (soon to be at least)

Idk about never but rn as things stand i also don't see how he can be the greatest as he is.

Apart from awakening his army Shin hasn't had the growth a General should've had. Hara thought of Instincts solution but then forgot about it.

I don't even want Shin to deliver Heki level strategies, (forgot Ou hon level) but Hara shouldn't portray him as dumb atleast.:gonope:

The problem with Shin is that he’s literally operating as a Calvary unit captain 99% of the time. Ten is the actual general when it comes to commanding the whole army with her stratagem. Becoming like Duke Hyou remains the best possible option but there’s been virtually little development on that end. Mouten and Ouhon are going to remain being ahead individually. Mouten kind of lacked the talent that the HSU and Ouhon had for the longest time but with Aisen and the other dude that gap is closing too.

Maybe you are right
Shin‘s army however trumps both by a landslide, an army more worthy of a great 6 (soon to be at least)
don't agree, cuz shin army is revealed more than any army in Kingdom because he is the mc. ytw and Kanki are special for obvious reasons. but the usual armies dont get much focus .

so it's not right to compare them from this point.
Post automatically merged:

The problem with Shin is that he’s literally operating as a Calvary unit captain 99% of the time. Ten is the actual general when it comes to commanding the whole army with her stratagem. Becoming like Duke Hyou remains the best possible option but there’s been virtually little development on that end. Mouten and Ouhon are going to remain being ahead individually. Mouten kind of lacked the talent that the HSU and Ouhon had for the longest time but with Aisen and the other dude that gap is closing too.
the problem is shin fans don't want to understand this
and they say what shin is doing now better than them lol.

hoken is considered 3gg but he not even a general.

and shin as well he will never be a general and we are not talking about gg.
Hou Ken isn't a real general, but he has carried the title and represented Zhao's martial prestrige.

Maybe you are right
Idk about never but rn as things stand i also don't see how he can be the greatest as he is.

Apart from awakening his army Shin hasn't had the growth a General should've had. Hara thought of Instincts solution but then forgot about it.

I don't even want Shin to deliver Heki level strategies, (forgot Ou hon level) but Hara shouldn't portray him as dumb atleast.:gonope:
imo it's just a matter of perspective.

We know what Shin's trajectory is as an Instinctual Type, and it doesn't rule out his use of long distance tactics.

He'll hardly be the first GG that employs strategists

or takes their advice. The important bit is still going to be in execution, i.e. doing the thing.

Last edited: