Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Zhao and Wei great generals with their right-hand men.

Which is why Bananji is nowhere to be seen. :myman:
This should clue you in that SSJ is NOT the RHM.

At most, he and BNJ hold equal positions as deputies.

BNJ is the one RBK leaves in charge of Bu’an when he’s not around and it was BNJ who RBK relied on so greatly to escape Kantan.

BNJ and SSJ are to RBK what Mou Bu and Ri Shi were to Ryo Fui.

Last edited:
I hope Ouhen and Mouten aren’t off-screen. Holding off armies by Riboku and Houmei are insane feats.
I wonder if they’ll need or get any support. As far as we know Moubu is stuck with Chu, Ousen is recuperating from that loss, and Yo Tan Wa is probably tasked with patrolling the Zhao border in the north. Those three being unavailable gonna add to the hype for holding off those reinforcements.
Post automatically merged:

Man was coping real hard :denzimote:

Last edited:
Beating Han isn't as easy as some people are making it out to be
Qin hasn't conquered a single state yet. Han might be the weakest state but Qin has only faced a fraction of the might of other states so far and been defeated multiple times.
Full power Han will be troublesome to take down and hopefully will give us a couple of good and tension filled battles.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Ordo has godlike leader abilities to hold a similar position to Yo Tan Wa among the mountain tribes of Yan and he isn't even one of them.

Every time he's shown commenting on the shifting of nations and battlefields, he appears in his element and speaks sense.

Y'all need to let go of that shit with Ou Sen already, especially now he himself is worthy of being ridiculed for that "the victor is me" bullshit. :josad:

Nobody climbs to Ordo's level being a careless oaf. How he carries himself, unserious as it might appear, should be taken as a reflection of not only confidence in his abilities but how threatened he feels in the moment.

Now we've seen everyone's favourite stoic get demolished after putting his faith in a crippled A Kou and Sou'Ou versus SBS, it's time to let Ordo off the hook.
don't get me wrong I think Ordo's underrated, but he clearly isn't on that level as Qin 6/Zhao 3. He's probably a little above Kochou overall at absolute max., despite not being as intelligent.
Post automatically merged:

Yoku Yoku is probably either killing Kanou or beating Rokuomi

or both

So they want to integrate Han's strength into Qin to attack Riboku again, does this mean the HSU is getting some officers from Han? :myman:
imo, it’d be quite consistent with the story if they did.

Shin is not just a highly respected general, it’s well understood by now that he has a way of influencing people and winning them over without trying.

It’s not that intangible shounen hero bullshit of being special and attracting people that way, it’s his authenticity that gets people to lower their guard around him. That by itself is rare and powerful.

Even a monster like Kan Ki took a shine to him. It would make sense for Qin Military HQ to assign former Han soldiers and officers to the HSU. They’ll be integrated and part of the family in no time.

about kk plan
we know in this year no war or battle happened in history , it only mentioned that (
Qin sent soldiers and Tou to accept Nan An(南安) from Han.
– Wei offered land to Qin. Qin set up Li county(丽邑).
)

so what if kk plane is to force han to give them a land instead of a battle this year.

don't get me wrong I think Ordo's underrated, but he clearly isn't on that level as Qin 6/Zhao 3. He's probably a little above Kochou overall at absolute max., despite not being as intelligent.
Surely you recognise there is a reason why Hara somewhat regularly shows him being one of the few GGs talking big picture military and political developments across China with clarity and acquity? His mind may not quite match his leadership abilities, but it's calibrated for the highest level of warfare.

What box does Ordo not tick the other mid tier generals do? If we go strictly by what's on the page, Ordo is a better general than Gai Mou and an easily more impressive figure than Rei Ou. I would extend the same to Ko Chou, who I consider at least on par with Rei Ou, if not outright better.

Again, it seems like all these years later, people are just locked into the memefication of Ordo's blunder during the Coalition War. It doesn't matter what he does for the rest of the manga, that "what an idiot" panel is seared into y'all minds and there's no appetite to challenge that narrative.

I ask who was more fool of the two: Ordo, who had every reason to be overconfident in his mountain tribes prevailing in mountain warfar against a plains lander?

Or Ou Sen, who after witnessing the destructive power of SBS up close, nevertheless refused to run and not only staked his survival on A Kou and Sou'Ou, but apparently thought that was enough to win?

To me the answer to that is easy. Ou Sen was twice the fool Ordo was, but unlike with Ordo, that will blow over in time because he's a cool stoic type and this fandom has predictable double standards.

In mountainous terrain Ordo is one of the last generals you'd want to face
Yet somehow Worstgen enthusiats think he's complete fodder even in that scenario. The truth is, Ordo is ''Ordo'' because he faced Ousen, one of the goats of the warring states who happened to have the ability to build impregnable mountain forts.

Nobody has had more reason to underestimate their opponent than Ordo did Ou Sen.

Ou Sen was in the shadows during CW. Ordo couldn’t have known the depths of his strength in mountain warfare was enough to counter his mountain tribes.

Ou Sen’s “the victor is me” followed SBS crushing everything right up until 30 feet from him.

Nobody has had more reason to underestimate their opponent than Ordo did Ou Sen.

Ou Sen was in the shadows during CW. Ordo couldn’t have known the depths of his strength in mountain warfare was enough to counter his mountain tribes.

Ou Sen’s “the victor is me” followed SBS crushing everything right up until 30 feet from him.
Not true, Ordo knew Ousen was the reason for Renpa’s loss in Sanyou

Not true, Ordo knew Ousen was the reason for Renpa’s loss in Sanyou
Think this through.

The Wei were out of position and vulnerable to Ou Sen because it would take too long for them to be organised, even if Ren Pa could rally them to avenge their countrymen and Haku Ki Sai.

What would any that have told Ordo about Ou Sen’s strength as a general that the rumours about him didn’t already say?

More importantly, why would any of it indicate Ou Sen was that good at mountain warfare even against mountain tribes? Ordo had reason to believe he had home court advantage even in Qin’s mountains because of his personnel. Of all the generals to blame for underestimating their opponent, Ordo has by far the most understanding case.

Last edited:
KIngdom 804 Spoilers

The chapter begins with an announcement that family register is complete.

[The Sixteenth Year of the First Emperor]

This year, the age of newborns was recorded in their family records for the first time.

Ei sei : So the first pillar is done.

SHK : They added family records as well it's more accurate than I imagined. They worked well. Perhaps the fatigue and effort were more than I expected.

Lots of characters appear Karin , GHM and Riboku

The chapter is filled with various opinions on SHK's mentioned recruitment to form the New Qin Army

Break next week.

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Rumble @Greenbeard @Dark Admiral @Jailer @Peroroncino @Monet @Topi Jerami @Shanks @Cichy @Bullet @mmd @Yo Tan Wa @𝓓𝓡 . 𝕋𝒆ñ𝐦𝐚 @Darkrai1381 @tcb @Pirao @Luffy is the mc @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Bepo @Daniel @Pot Goblin @centurion @Ou Zen

Further info

Translation:
First page : All the residents of the entire land are here.Finally,the nationwide census of all the citizens of Qin ,has been completed.
2nd page(Sei and Shk) Author words
''In the 16 year of the First Emperor of Qin,Ei Sei,for the first time, males were required to register their age."(from "Records of the Grand Historian, Annals of the First Emperor of Qin")''

Ei Sei:the first pillar stand beautifull
Shk:Thanks to the efforts of Shobun-kun and Li Shi, the completed family register is also more accurate than expected.But the fatigue and sacrifices of the civil servants were greater than expected.When conscription was ordered throughout the country, new fighting forces were raised and the military was organized, which meant that a "second pillar" was established without delay
Ei Sei: Shohei-kun, I was once at a loss, but I am truly grateful that you came up with a plan to help me find my way back.Shohei-kun, this time I felt truly lucky to have you as the Prime Minister of the State of Qin and the Commander-in-Chief of the army.
(then they talk about how they want to work toghether and to destroy other kingdoms)

Author words(pages with lots of soldiers)
Conscription was not something that took an extreme number of men from one place. Instead, it was carried out evenly across all regions in proportion to their population. This made it seem like the number of soldiers at the beginning was not significant. However, as they repeatedly merged with other groups and advanced, the true scale became apparent.This time, the scale of the army that suddenly arose within the Qin territory is not just in the tens of thousands; it is a massive force.News of this strange group of new recruits from Qin reached other countries one after another, causing a stir as many could not believe it.

Zhao Court: they get reports,start panicking,Riboku thinks; from scouts in the central and south so far are around 150k soldiers merged.
Then we have this line: 300,000 soldiers have risen within the Qin Empire in total.
everyone is pretty shocked because they dont know how Qin got so many,because they lost 200k+ in previous invasions,and yet 300k just returned in 1 year.

Chu Court: ministers are shocked because they also get a report of how Qin got 300k back.
Ri en and Karin are thinking if its a false report and they want to proceed according with their plan sending an army north. They also discuss what on earth did Qin do to get such amount of forces,because those are new forces not old ones.Then they said about how civils from kanyou were dispatched all around qin and how there were also reports of qin creating family registers.
Karin kicks bamyou then (maniacal panel with her): You re really going that far Shk?Just when i tought you gave up,how relentless!He s really clinging to the ideea of unifying china trough force,hahahahaha.

Wei Court: They get same report of new forces,and some forces heading towards wei and they re wondering who will those attack.They also get news about Qin Navy
Scout report:According to a report from a spy in Luocheng, on the opposite bank...a fleet has gathered on the Yellow River coast within Qin!The scale of the fleet...It's a huge fleet capable of carrying tens of thousands of troops!

Ghm:They are not so foolish as to suddenly think of attacking Wei. Qin's target is Han.
Ghm is eager to send a force to set up defense on the shore before qin army reach and succed in setting up a base there.

Kanjou and Banyou said how speed is top priority here and how they have conscripts and they must do things fast before others arrive.
last page:
In wei there are Ghm,Gaimou and 'Karyuugei Mouta.' - i dont know who this is either ranbihaku or hari?(either this either im getting in wei there are 2 fire dragons Gaimou and Ghm but translated weirdly)

Then they talk how they drawn lottery ticket,and how they have only 50k to stop enemies from wei.
Ohon:No matter how many tens of thousands of enemies come, Gyokuho will kill them all!

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Rumble @Greenbeard @Dark Admiral @Jailer @Peroroncino @Monet @Topi Jerami @Shanks @Cichy @Bullet @mmd @Yo Tan Wa @𝓓𝓡 . 𝕋𝒆ñ𝐦𝐚 @Darkrai1381 @tcb @Pirao @Luffy is the mc @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Bepo @Daniel @Pot Goblin @centurion @Ou Zen

It seems Ouhon and Mouten's fights won't be off panneled.