Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
what are other characters you rate as "mid tier 6GG level"?
Just off the top off my head, not accounting for unfulfilled potential and taking their abilities as commanders as whole (e.g. their abilities on battlefields versus campaigns), I'm thinking: Ou Kotsu (manga ver, obv), Gai Mou, SBS, Rei Ou and Ordo.

I have Duke Hyou, Go Kei and GHM knocking on the door of lower end of top tier 6GG level.

My bad y'all, I thought someone else would've posted the translations by now.

Credit to whoever's effort this is.

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Rumble @Greenbeard @Dark Admiral @Jailer @Peroroncino @Monet @Topi Jerami @Shanks @Cichy @Bullet @mmd @Yo Tan Wa @𝓓𝓡 . 𝕋𝒆ñ𝐦𝐚 @Darkrai1381 @tcb @Pirao @Luffy is the mc @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Bepo @Daniel @Pot Goblin @centurion @Ou Zen @Lee Ba Shou

Author words: The difficulty in creating a census of all Qin citizens lies in the fact that we have to include even those settlements that have not yet been confirmed in Xianyang. In other words, we have to start by locating areas that do not belong to the governance of any particular city or town. It's a monumental task on such a vast land. Even if they did find one, the people there might not even know that it was the Qin state, and friction would often arise. It was truly a battle. Even so, the civil officials did not complain and continued to desperately send their results to Xianyang. As the months and years passed, the number of Qin citizens' census records steadily increased.

Sei panel: Author words: ''The Qin army begins its offensive, marking the beginning of the 16th year of the reign of Emperor Ei Sei.''

---------------

Shin enter the tent and he said he s late and Ryukoku scream at him that ''you re late'' or smth similar.

Rokoumi: You, no matter how much time passes, even if you become a general, your character hasn't matured at all.

Tou: You're not that far behind, either.

Then they just scream at each other.

Tou speaking: Well, the other day I had a military council with Shohei-kun, the Commander-in-Chief of the Army, and I gathered everyone together to tell them the contents of that meeting.

Tou: First of all, as originally planned,this year, we will attack Han with our group. Also the creation of the 3 pillars and family registers is progressing steadily despite the difficulty. It will be completed by the end of the summer, and new forces of 200,000 will be generated through conscription. All at once, 200,000... Then they talks about pillars, they gonna use 2 pillars to build the 3rd pillar, then Tou says: IN OTHER WORDS WE WILL DESTROY HAN.
Next Tou: But this isn't just about destroying Han. What does that mean? The "goal" of destroying Han is, Qin want to seize the territory, money and ppls of Han,and with this new power gained we would challenge again Riboku and defeat him then destory Zhao.

Rokoumi: I see so the real target is still Riboku and Zhao.

Karyoten: Yes, that's what the teacher thought. The three pillars are a plan to rebuild the Qin state, and to restore its military strength to the state it was in before the two consecutive defeats, and to once again aim to conquer Zhao.

Shin: Wait a minute, then, arent you making Han merely a "stepping stone"? Is Han really that easy to destroy, considering it's one of the Seven States?

Tou: No, unfortunately it's not that easy at all!!

Shin: HUHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!???

Ryukoku: If it were that easy, we would have destroyed them first without any pretense. There is no doubt that Han is the weakest of the Seven Kingdoms. But there's a reason why we haven't been able to destroy anything so far. If you try to destroy Han, Zhao and Wei will send large armies to help Han.

Karyoten: If Han becomes Qin's territory, it will become a base for a full-scale invasion of Zhao and Wei. Although Zhao does not share the border with Han at present, we still cannot afford to lose Han.

Kakuka and Gyokuho cut off the lines of reinforcements coming from each side. (panel with Ranbihaku and Rbk)

Rokoumi: Are you saying we should defeat Han in the meantime? That's a very difficult task, so we haven't been able to do it for many years.

Kanou: The lord (reffering to OUKI) also said during his lifetime that the attack on Han would become a quagmire.

Ryukoku: Then I guess there was no other way to tackle it.

Tou: Shohei-kun,told me that the deadline for conquering Han is two years. Two years! Anything longer than that would result in too many losses.

Everyone is surprised that is so fast and in just 2 years

Tou: That's right. In two years, we must take Shintei, the capital of Han, and destroy Han while minimizing military casualties. That is the true form of the third pillar shown by SHK.If this does not come true, Qin's path to unifying China will be lost.

-they just scream randomly and jesting at each other-

Tou see Kyou Kai being quiet and then he ask her if she has a plan, and then KK says :maybe there is one.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Just off the top off my head, not accounting for unfulfilled potential and taking their abilities as commanders as whole (e.g. their abilities on battlefields versus campaigns), I'm thinking: Ou Kotsu (manga ver, obv), Gai Mou, SBS, Rei Ou and Ordo.

I have Duke Hyou, Go Kei and GHM knocking on the door of lower end of top tier 6GG level.
Reiou, a Qin 6, a Zhao Heaven and Ordo shouldn't be put together.

i agree with Duke and the Go's being just a little below the top top tier

Catching up on the recent chapters, currently on 796 and Ousen LOST?! Was definitely not expecting such a quick exit from the battlefield. Shibashou and his retinue are on another level. Akou, Denrimi, Shiryou all gone and all at the hands of Seika, they’ve been the MVP for Zhao. Going to be interesting to see how they escape but I didn’t expect Ousen to lose like that. Shibashou being the variable that flipped the tables was wild. Riboku deserves drops for isolating Ouhon and Shin too but that was all Seika towards the end.

Shibashou and Ordo in the same tier...:josad:
Reiou, a Qin 6, a Zhao Heaven and Ordo shouldn't be put together.

i agree with Duke and the Go's being just a little below the top top tier
Ordo has godlike leader abilities to hold a similar position to Yo Tan Wa among the mountain tribes of Yan and he isn't even one of them.

Every time he's shown commenting on the shifting of nations and battlefields, he appears in his element and speaks sense.

Y'all need to let go of that shit with Ou Sen already, especially now he himself is worthy of being ridiculed for that "the victor is me" bullshit. :josad:

Nobody climbs to Ordo's level being a careless oaf. How he carries himself, unserious as it might appear, should be taken as a reflection of not only confidence in his abilities but how threatened he feels in the moment.

Now we've seen everyone's favourite stoic get demolished after putting his faith in a crippled A Kou and Sou'Ou versus SBS, it's time to let Ordo off the hook.

Last edited:
So Qin has two year deadline to defeat Han. Hara shouldn’t have name dropped Riboku this chapter imo. Defeating one of the seven states is big enough goal, why name drop Riboku here?? We may get multiple Han battles. Hope we get to see a lot of growth for Shin and HSU along with Tou hype this saga. Kyokai has some plan? Interesting……

Glad she’s getting some focus in the actual war after a long time.

Tou once again getting sidelined by the new gen scrubs
:josad:
Why do so many of y'all hold it against characters if they aren't the meticulous control freak strategy types?

Good leaders aren't afraid to ask the input of others. The fact Tou doesn't need to be in complete control and can adapt as well as he can to the plans and strengths of others around him is such a strange thing to hold against him.

Versatilty, leadership, judgment and flex are exactly the qualities you want in a general, because those generals can adapt when shit doesn't go to plan. Those generals not only keep you alive, they don't - consciously or otherwise - suppress the ideas of subordinates too fearful of being misunderstood should they speak up or make a suggesion that may be taken the wrong way.

Ou Sen is the type that doesn't take a shit without planning it 12 hours in advance. His methods allow for cunning schemes but they also open him up to the vulnerability exposed in this arc. Shit went sideways too quickly for Ou Sen to adapt and he lost before lunchbreak.

Ri Boku has suffered similarly in the past.

I have far more confidence in Tou's ability to adapt and rise to the occassion than either of these two.

Last edited:
Why do some many of y'all hold it against characters it they aren't the meticulous control freak strategy types?

Good leaders aren't afraid to ask input of others. The fact Tou doesn't need to be a control freak and can adapt as well he can to the plans and strengths of others around him is such a strange thing to hold against him.

Versatilty, leadership, judgment and flex are exactly the qualities things you want in a general, because those generals can adapt when shit doesn't go to plan. Those generals don't - consciously or otherwise - suppress the ideas of subordinates too fearful of being misunderstood should they speak up.

Ou Sen is the type that doesn't take a shit without planning it 12 hours in advance. His methods allow for cunning schemes but they also open him up to the vulnerability exposed in this arc. Shit went sideways too quickly for Ou Sen to adapt and he lost before lunchbreak.

Ri Boku has suffered similarly in the past.

I have far more confidence in Tou's ability to adapt and rise to the occassion than either of these two.
Vulnerability has nothing to do with taking council, Ouhon’s plan made the Qin army vulnerable to all kinds of fuckeries. Regardless, in Wei it was cool to see Tou preparing the next generation, but this is his time to shine we want Tou to take the mantle, no one is here to see Kyoukai
We want to see what he’s made of