Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Raku'uKan as a commander should be above Man'U.... Right?
As a strategist and tactician, I am sure he is better educated and more versatile.

As generals, there are more factors at play, and I think Man’U is a better leader of men with far more weight and a more flexible battle commander.

I’ve little reason to doubt Man’U is around the mid tier 6GG level. I hope that for Raku’A Kan and believe it, but we still need to see it.

What's this, Ryuukoku disrespecting Shin? Shin should have taken a page out of Moubu's book and told him to settle down before he whoops his ass.
I don’t mind it under the right circumstances but it’s actually annoying me this chap.

Setting aside the fact they have yet to acknowledge he avenged Ou Ki and now wields the gaive, he is far more accomplished than the lot of them combined, excluding Tou.

Not only that, he outranks them now.

Respect your elders and former mentors fool
They should respect their superior though.
Post automatically merged:

Problem is, can Han even push Tou enough to show his full power
This campaign will be the easiest after Koku You since the start of the series imo
They are fighting for their very existence.

I'd certainly expect them to be able to do it.

I don’t mind it under the right circumstances but it’s actually annoying me this chap.

Setting aside the fact they have yet to acknowledge he avenged Ou Ki and now wields the gaive, he is far more accomplished than the lot of them combined, excluding Tou.

Not only that, he outranks them now.
Tbh even Tou and Rokuomi were like "Dude, calm down".

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
As a strategist and tactician, I am sure he is better educated and more versatile.

As generals, there are more factors at play, and I think Man’U is a better leader of men with far more weight and a more flexible battle commander.

I’ve little reason to doubt Man’U is around the mid tier 6GG level. I hope that for Raku’A Kan and believe it, but we still need to see it.
what are other characters you rate as "mid tier 6GG level"?