Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
All that Lusen > Tou, Loubu > Tou, bs about to be put to rest.

The GOAT is about to showcase why he was Ouki's equal even back in Bayou.
:yodaswag:

Liboku #1??? Nahhh real #1 about to finally make his move.
Delusion. :suresure:

Tou barely did anything the entire series and when he's finally about to do something he is up against the weakest state.

During the Juuko arc, General Tou having the utmost faith in his fellow generals made two predictions.

1st prediction: Within 3 years YTW/Kanki/Ousen will have taken the state of Zhao.

2nd prediction: With even more faith in his fellow Qin generals he declares to Gouhoumei that his fellow generals will take down Zhao before Riboku's return

For the first time in his life, General Tou had overestimated the abilities of the Generals. Since then the result being:

Now the mighty demon of Qin who has been in slumber for ages, must awaken to shake China to it's core once again. Bringing prestige to the name that is Six Great Generals of Qin. Will he silence the doubters? Or will the haters continue to yap? Find out in 2026.

During the Juuko arc, General Tou having the utmost faith in his fellow generals made two predictions.

1st prediction: Within 3 years YTW/Kanki/Ousen will have taken the state of Zhao.

2nd prediction: With even more faith in his fellow Qin generals he declares to Gouhoumei that his fellow generals will take down Zhao before Riboku's return

For the first time in his life, General Tou had overestimated the abilities of the Generals. Since then the result being:

Now the mighty demon of Qin who has been in slumber for ages, must awaken to shake China to it's core once again. Bringing prestige to the name that is Six Great Generals of Qin. Will he silence the doubters? Or will the haters continue to yap? Find out in 2026.
Problem is, can Han even push Tou enough to show his full power
This campaign will be the easiest after Koku You since the start of the series imo

Problem is, can Han even push Tou enough to show his full power
This campaign will be the easiest after Koku You since the start of the series imo
I expect other forces to be involved. Particularly the Chu at least. Wei would be dumb not to assist Han as well. Would be weird for Riboku to not send anyone as well since he's trying to delay the unification as much as possible.

I expect other forces to be involved. Particularly the Chu at least. Wei would be dumb not to assist Han as well. Would be weird for Riboku to not send anyone as well since he's trying to delay the unification as much as possible.
During his meeting with Ryofui Riboku did say the only reason Qin hasn’t gobbled up Han was because of potential reinforcements from Wei and Zhao, but that’s what Ouhon and Mouten are there for

During his meeting with Ryofui Riboku did say the only reason Qin hasn’t gobbled up Han was because of potential reinforcements from Wei and Zhao, but that’s what Ouhon and Mouten are there for

If the below is the latest map:

It's really about the positioning. The Chu & Wei have a good amount of border area with Han, where Qin just won't be able to access unless they invade deep into the states. I reckon the plan is to have Moubu hold off the Chu, But I'm sure Riboku will cook up some crazy shit to help out the Han lmao.
Post automatically merged:

chu should be busy fighting wei
I think it'd be dumb for the two to keep fighting once Han invasion starts, but we'll see. Can easily see Karin & GHM calling it a truce and trying to take down Tou, since both got sum against him.

:josad:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
If the below is the latest map:

It's really about the positioning. The Chu & Wei have a good amount of border area with Han, where Qin just won't be able to access unless they invade deep into the states. I reckon the plan is to have Moubu hold off the Chu, But I'm sure Riboku will cook up some crazy shit to help out the Han lmao.
Post automatically merged:

I think it'd be dumb for the two to keep fighting once Han invasion starts, but we'll see. Can easily see Karin & GHM calling it a truce and trying to take down Tou, since both got sum against him.

:josad:
damn, that river really is yellow