Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
if qin annexes han do you guys think hara will make qin stronger right off the bat now that they have the ex-han troops?
Tou about to pull off the greatest feat in the history of China :steef:
Post automatically merged:

He might have to focus on politics and how Qin is gonna deal with the people first
Yea I expect we'll get a dive into the difficulties of annexing another kingdom, though I imagine it will lead to a stronger Qin eventually

I am choosing to believe Chu will come to Han's aid.

I'm 60/40 on Wei getting involved - if they do, I think it's only 50/50 they'll help Han versus helping themselves through opportunistic landgrabs.

Ideally, this starts as a simple 1 on 1 squabble and erupts in a full on parkinglot brawl.

Thanks to `Abo_3wad__` & ever4engel.

__KINGDOM 803 SPOILERS__ 🔻
> - Title: The Third Pillar
>
> - The chapter focuses on Tou.
>
> - There's a big time-skip. Winter has passed, and now it's spring.
>
> - In the capital, we see the completion of the preparation of records as King Ei Sei appears with his girls, Kou and their daughter Rei, after winter has come and the land has become white.
>
> - Tou meets with the Hi Shin Unit, and we see Shin, Kyoukai, and Karyoten in discussion.
>
> - Tou says that after the recent events and losses that Qin suffered, the dream of unification will evaporate if they do not succeed in this campaign.
>
> - Then Tou concludes his speech by saying, "We will destroy Han."
>

> NO BREAK NEXT WEEK.

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Rumble @Greenbeard @Dark Admiral @Jailer @Peroroncino @Monet @Topi Jerami @Shanks @Cichy @Bullet @mmd @Yo Tan Wa @𝓓𝓡 . 𝕋𝒆ñ𝐦𝐚 @Darkrai1381 @tcb @Pirao @Luffy is the mc @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Bepo @Daniel @Pot Goblin @centurion @Ou Zen
It's coming. Tou will make China tremble again:steef: