Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Surprised Hara made the "Prince of Yan visits Qin" thing like 2 panels, another time that would've been like a 10 chapter long mini arc
cuz it seems it's not mentioned in shiji how or when yan prince came to qin.

it's only mentioned his escape in current year. 232
I think Hara doesn’t really wanna do fleshed out political arcs anymore.
nah ,
it's just this is the trigger to major event later.

Who’s gonna tell him
:luffylaugh:
retards
:seriously:
I already read all history
But I am talking about hara writing styles
shin moten were having the most spotlight when they were 5k and and less
now imagine what's gonna happen when they leas comparable size as of ousen army and same importance?! and close postion to gg ?!.
Lusen will be sandwiched between them especially in battles where he stand still like vase.
the only thing left for him shine is the overall plan for campaign.

Just wait ✋ 😌 until you see it.
:milaugh:
phis fans are expecting Lusen to go ham on other states
nah this is not history lol

Sei is lucky to get a single chapter worth of focus these days. He feels like a mere secondary character which kinda discredits the significance he's always been written to have in the overall narrative of the series.
It's really puzzling but his factional struggles against Ryo Fui were some of the most thrilling and impactful elements of the manga.

Sei had to win that struggle and vanquish Ryo Fui eventually, but for that to mean the politics in the series was to be so minimalised was not a good thing at all.

Last edited:
Yeah there is not much scope for political drama now as Sei has captured complete control of Qin. Unified Qin courtroom is essential for unification to happen. So I don’t think we’ll get big political drama for sometime now. Maybe we’ll get political tidbits like reforms, discussion on law, morality for 2-4 chapters max. Sad but logical imo

Yeah there is not much scope for political drama now as Sei has captured complete control of Qin. Unified Qin courtroom is essential for unification to happen. So I don’t think we’ll get big political drama for sometime now. Maybe we’ll get political tidbits like reforms, discussion on law, morality for 2-4 chapters max. Sad but logical imo
The notion Sei's only political obstacle was Ryo Fui and getting rid of him settled all matters is beyond just a little fanciful.

All the same, even if Hara wanted to depict a more unified Qin, they still have to interact with the other states.

We could and, imo, should've had much more material on the nature of Ka Rin and Ri En aligning. The internal strifes of Chu and Zhao in particular should've been given more attention.