Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
This make sense to me as well. He's capable and Hi Shin Unit doesn't lack in strong martial might. Shin and Kyoukai themselves are enough, but Ten is not at that level as Strategist. Ma Ron isn't that best that Ten will get completely shadowed but enough that it'll help Hi Shin Unit.
Ma Ron would be a capable 5K Commander and has a good skillset, but he's not an equivalent strategist or talent to Ka Ryo Ten, who is an outright prodigy and perfectly capable as serving as the strategist for the HSU on her own.

That said, it doesn't hurt to add more brain power.

Were it up to me entirely the 60K HSU would look a bit like:

Kyou Kai on attacking wing with 15K
Shin in the centre with 20K
Heki on defending wing with 15K
Ma Ron in the reserve with 5K

Ma Ron would be a capable 5K Commander and has a good skillset, but he's not an equivalent strategist or talent to Ka Ryo Ten, who is an outright prodigy and perfectly capable as serving as the strategist for the HSU on her own.

That said, it doesn't hurt to add more brain power.

Were it up to me entirely the 60K HSU would look a bit like:

Kyou Kai on attacking wing with 15K
Shin in the centre with 20K
Heki on defending wing with 15K
Ma Ron in the reserve with 5K
Actually I'm not fan of Heki joined HSU.

In my humble opinion, it undo Heki achievements and progress. Heki has been part of the story since the v start, and even though he's not as talented as Trio, he's working hard to pave his own road to a glorious General.
His Journey in parallel is fine.

Actually I'm not fan of Heki joined HSU.

In my humble opinion, it undo Heki achievements and progress. Heki has been part of the story since the v start, and even though he's not as talented as Trio, he's working hard to pave his own road to a glorious General.
His Journey in parallel is fine.
I respect your opinion and see where you're coming from, but I offer you that historically serving under other GGs has been good for boosting solo careers.

Members of the 6GG, past and presernt, have served in subordinate capacities to each other.

It's not that I think Heki is an absolute must for the HSU, but the HSU is in need of veteran leadership, and preferably the kind that knows how to play defense.

Where else would Shin get someone that fit that bill? It would have be to a new character assigned to the HSU, or SHK himself loaning out an asset.

Last edited:
Ousen is so delusional looooooool. Hope he can backup his words next time he meets Riboku. En not accepting promotion was good part by Hara to assure us that he actually deserves it. HSU may get new generals hmm. Yeah they should because they got only one general promotion unlike Ouhon or Mouten. Think it will be Heki……

I can see signs of similarities between HSU and Ouki army. Heki would be Shobunkun equivalent (?)….Shin needs to get Tou equivalent as his right hand.

Ousen is so delusional looooooool. Hope he can backup his words next time he meets Riboku. En not accepting promotion was good part by Hara to assure us that he actually deserves it. HSU may get new generals hmm. Yeah they should because they got only one general promotion unlike Ouhon or Mouten. Think it will be Heki……

I can see signs of similarities between HSU and Ouki army. Heki would be Shobunkun equivalent (?)….Shin needs to get Tou equivalent as his right hand.
Delusional ??? Who do you think can defeat Riboku and Tiger of Chu+SHK if not Ousen. According to history, under his command, Ousen will conquer Zhao Yan and Chu.

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

His Tou equivalent is Kyoukai(who also doubles as a Kyou equivalent)

The HSU could 100% use another general, and particularly one with more experience in the role than they have already.

Heki fits that bill for me for a number of reasons. Besides compatibility in character and values, he also excells at conventional, disciplined warfare and could be trusted with siege duties as well as defending a position. He'd be a great fit with the HSU and have immediate credibility as someone Shin trusts and respects.

My alternative candidates would be Roku O Mi or Kan Ou from the Tou Army, specifically the former, but that would require Tou to temp assign them before the battle begins and then die during or retire after it. I don't see that conjunction of scenarios as super likely.

Considering the amount of time they have to prepare, I certainly hope we see a new general join the HSU before it begins.

Last edited:
I would laugh if Kyoukai gets an actual design change but not Shin.
I've made my peace with it not happening, but Hara's going to have to address the armour change eventually - if that's still planned. He might just get rid of it.
Post automatically merged:

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Rumble @Greenbeard @Dark Admiral @Jailer @Peroroncino @Monet @Topi Jerami @Shanks @Cichy @Bullet @mmd @Yo Tan Wa @𝓓𝓡 . 𝕋𝒆ñ𝐦𝐚 @Darkrai1381 @tcb @Pirao @Luffy is the mc @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Bepo @Daniel @Pot Goblin @centurion @Ou Zen

Early TL

Last edited: