Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Incest Shi is barely heavenly king level and you can't change my mind
I've thought about this again and he's barely above someone like Gyou'Un in martial might if at all while not possessing the instincts, leadership, specially trained troops or the 3gh tactics drilled into his army.
I'm taking Gyou'Un's 10k Shukai army to absolutely demolish any 10k army led by the sister molester.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I'm on the Waimou train now. Incest Shi is still a fraud and the Cracker of the Fire Dragons @TheKnightOfTheSea
Earl Shi= Cracker

Which means he's stronger than everyone who showed up before he did by Yanker logic

:myman: so Earl Shi>Moubu/Renpa
Post automatically merged:

Can't believe I'd say this but Kanki was really built different and made this Manga so much more fun. He will be missed.

Karin is probably the next scummy commander but I doubt she can even get close to Kanki.

Overall I'm confident that after RBK and Kanki the Manga will take a dive permanently

@Owl Ki @SakazOuki @TheKnightOfTheSea @Peroroncino etc

That's why I hope Kouen will be a scummy war criminal even by Ancient China standards

:shocked: Kingdom fans when an arc about the weakest and most insignificant state isn't as hype as the Coalition arc 4 chapters into it

Earl Shi= Cracker

Which means he's stronger than everyone who showed up before he did by Yanker logic

:shocked: Kingdom fans when an arc about the weakest and most insignificant state isn't as hype as the Coalition arc 4 chapters into it
well the arc is just screaming mid.
First the enemy is new and from the first impression he lost to tou 😆 🤣.
so no hype at all and han is the weakest.

Earl Shi= Cracker

Han is militarily the weakest state but they're not insignificant in my opinion