Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
I have no problem with the presence of pencil pushers and bean counters. Even if Nanyou has only just fallen and none of the surrounding territory subjugated, part of why Qin is after Han is their wealth, so it makes sense for them to get to cataloguing and creating records of the king's new wealth ASAP. Fine.

Sure enough, the presence of a newly appointed ruler can work, even an annoying/testy one.

What absolutely cannot work for me is the author of this manga spending damn near 20 years talking up the so-called "right" of Qin's Six Great Generals to wage war "freely" and then contradicting that with having some belligerent, bureaucratic bozo showing up JUST after a city has fallen and presuming to challenge and disrespect the authority of a 6GG.

That does not work.

It does not work for there to even be a question of Tou's ultimate authority in what remains an active warzone.

I won't even get into the fact Tou must be far too high up the rank of nobility to be addressed as a fucking soldier.

Tou’s qualities shines through although this conversation feels far fetched. No way a normal civilian officer talks back to a Qin six like this. Whenever Qin’s top generals enter Kanyou’s court, most of the civil officials seem to be in the awe of their aura. No way a simple civil official talks back to Tou like that.

But I really enjoyed Tou’s thinking. He’s thinking far into the future framing a big framework for Qin in future conquests. Incredible

Honestly on a reread Hango isn't that bad.
One of the lesser arcs of kingdom but still better than what i read weekly in other mangas.
I feel like people don't realise what we missed out on with that arc.

How long have we been waiting for the promised showdowns of Qin's Six Great Generals and their adversaries?

It was 250K Qin vs 300K. 2 6GGs vs 2 3GHs. On relatively equal footing.

How long have we waited for such a scenario? What we got was atrocious.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Hango is only good if you compare it to the other manga arcs going on at the time

Final MHA arc, Egghead, JJK's gauntlet... it shits on those but when you compare it to Coalition, Sanyou, Western Zhao or even more recent arcs.... it doesn't hold up at all

I already like the pacing of this current arc. Hara not even wasting time with Ouhon capturing that fortress in Wei (massive W for Ouhon btw) and now Nanyou falling without a fight. The final showdown already within midst. The geezer arguing with Tou to the point of needing Ei Sei or Shouheikun to get involved was weird. Nonetheless Tou already thinking two steps ahead by trying to get the people of Nanyou on his side shifting Shintei’s morale to his favor in the process.

Hango is so bad I’ve not yet quite come to terms with it. I truly fucking despise it.

imo it’s the only outright bad arc Hara has done, but boy did he swing for the fences.