Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Eh, not sure we needed 70% of chapter to be reactions. We already know what everyone thinks
Did we? Pretty sure nobody knew how the current people in power from the other states would react to the return of the 6GG. We’ve never heard the other states’ perspectives on the matter, we’ve only heard the internal opinions of the people in Qin.

Did we? Pretty sure nobody knew how the current people in power from the other states would react to the return of the 6GG. We’ve never heard the other states’ perspectives on the matter, we’ve only heard the internal opinions of the people in Qin.
I mean every time so far when we get reactions about anything from other states it is always same

Hurr durr Qin going ham, we better prepare

This is same

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I mean every time so far when we get reactions about anything from other states it is always same

Hurr durr Qin going ham, we better prepare

This is same
So because you already knew the other states would need to prepare, but not specifically how, this isn’t a necessary chapter? That’s like saying we didn’t need the One Piece chapter where everyone reacts to Luffy become the Fifth Emperor, because we already knew how they would react. This is completely necessary to contextualize one of the most major story developments in the past 3 decades.

We learned that Han is seeking an alliance with Chu now since Wei is no longer protecting them from Qin, and that Han and Chu have been secretly interacting since the Coalition War. We didn’t know that before.

We learned that Yan does have another seemingly “top tier” commander aside from Ordo, and that Yan will likely attack Qin while they are worn down from fighting the other states. We didn’t know that before.

We learned that Karin recognizes that the 6 GG are dangerous specifically because of how quick their decision making is, and so she may seek to counter this herself somehow. We didn’t know that before.

We got to see the imbeciles in Zhao shitting themselves, which is always great.

This is an awesome chapter, and I think you’re complaining just to complain lol.

We learned that Han is seeking an alliance with Chu now since Wei is no longer protecting them from Qin, and that Han and Chu have been secretly interacting since the Coalition War. We didn’t know that before.
This was obvious considering Wei-Qin Alliance with that last state being on Qin side. Only nation optimal was Chu

We learned that Yan does have another seemingly “top tier” commander aside from Ordo, and that Yan will likely attack Qin while they are worn down from fighting the other states. We didn’t know that before.
Which was also super evident considering Ordo tried to take advantage of Zhao in Quins first attack but failed hard. And just like every other nation they have multiple generals. And if this guy is on Ordos level he aint that special anyway bcs Ordo got fuckihg Shrekt by Ousen and then that Zhao dude

We learned that Karin recognizes that the 6 GG are dangerous specifically because of how quick their decision making is, and so she may seek to counter this herself somehow. We didn’t know that before.
We know for a fact from last chapter what the main strength of 6 is. Did we really need Karin to say it now too?

We got to see the imbeciles in Zhao shitting themselves, which is always great
Nothing new

Anyone that reads Kingdom properly can connect everything properly. I would much rather have these events kept as a secret

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
This was obvious considering Wei-Qin Alliance with that last state being on Qin side. Only nation optimal was Chu
But not confirmed until now. Really not even remotely implied until now lol.

Which was also super evident considering Ordo tried to take advantage of Zhao in Quins first attack but failed hard.
But not confirmed until now.

Also, Ordo was not defeated by Shibashou, he elected not to fight him because he was just in it for simple territory. This new guy could be well above Ordo, we have no way of knowing yet.

We know for a fact from last chapter what the main strength of 6 is. Did we really need Karin to say it now too?
We needed Karin to confirm that she herself understood what made the Qin 6 dangerous in order for us to take her seriously as a threat against them. Lol

Anyone that reads Kingdom properly can connect everything properly. I would much rather have these events kept as a secret
So then we didn’t need the chapter where the world reacted to Luffy becoming the fifth emperor, because their reactions were all obvious.

World-building be damned, amirite? Just get back to the Zhao action which makes Kingdom feel like a smaller world as a whole I guess.

Let me guess, so that you could instead bitch about Hara whipping out characters from nowhere?

It is pretty funny how the bloke who forgets about the existence of whole arse kingdoms in this manga.
I totally forgot Qi even existed lol
Is also complaining about a world building chapter that shows the reader what these kingdoms (that some readers completely forget about) are up to. Lel.

So then we didn’t need the chapter where the world reacted to Luffy becoming the fifth emperor, because their reactions were all obvious.

World-building be damned, amirite? Just get back to the Zhao action which makes Kingdom feel like a smaller world as a whole I guess.
Kingdom does not seem small at all. I just think this didnt require a single chapter for it. We got no new insight when it comes to Qi or Zhao. Wei we already know about bcs of Jankou arc. Chu and Han were literally the only real option.

They only real world building you got is new guy alongside Ordo.

Let me guess, so that you could instead bitch about Hara whipping out characters from nowhere?
I think the only character i had a problem with is Shibashou

It is pretty funny how the bloke who forgets about the existence of whole arse kingdoms in this manga
This is taken out of context since if i recall this was when Qi helped Qin. Since then Qi is more involved and more memorable.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I can see it now: “Where did this Dahn guy come from?? We’ve never heard of him before, what an ass pull!!”

“Han-Chu Alliance? That’s never been foreshadowed, Hara just making stuff up to try and create artificial tension”

“The Zhao Court relying on Kochou to stop the 6GG? It’s like they don’t even know what is happening, did they even hear of the Qin 6 being revived?”

And other high quality criticism. Lol

Wei we already know about bcs of Jankou arc.
Wtf is Jankou?

This is taken out of context since if i recall this was when Qi helped Qin. Since then Qi is more involved and more memorable.
So when the other states aren’t directly involved in the plot, you forget they exist,

But then complain when Hara directly involves them in the plot?

I meant to say Juuko but mixed it for some reason with the name of my hometown since they are very alike and got that lmao

So when the other states aren’t directly involved in the plot, you forget they exist,
We didint have Qi in play since Coallition and then they re-appear with their emperor going to Qin. So yea i forgot about them. Fuck me lol

But then complain when Hara directly involves them in the plot?
What directly? We got nothing from them in these spoilers.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
We didint have Qi in play since Coallition and then they re-appear with their emperor going to Qin. So yea i forgot about them. Fuck me lol
The point is not to make fun of you, the point is to show why it is necessary from a writing perspective to have a chapter like this. So the reader is fully aware of all the other states and how they are planning to respond to the 6GG in the future. This chapter better contextualizes future story developments.

Imagine we found out about a Chu-Han alliance in the future, but didn’t have this chapter to introduce the concept to us. You say Chu and Han allying is the only course of action, but literally there is nothing requiring Chu to ally with Han other than the side of the bed that Karin woke up on today, and to make life in general harder on Qin.

This chapter is contextualizing the future responses if the other states to the Qin 6, and it was a necessary chapter for that sole reason.

So the reader is fully aware of all the other states and how they are planning to respond to the 6GG in the future
I am fine with this as long as it brings something new

Qi - their emperor basically said something he said several times now
Wei - We know Han is their next target, that was stated in Juuko and that Tou and Moubu will be their main enemies
Zhao - We learned nothing new really.

The only real stuff we learn is about Ordo and this new dude. And i will give you an olive branch here, we learn about Han and Chu even tho it was obv

So bcs of that i think a good chunk of this chapter was focused on stuff we already know. Like you said - it would be more beneficial to learn about han and chu

I quoted the entire post. There is no more context to give. Lol.

Qi also did far more before the Western Zhao Invasion Arc than they did after it (e.g. Coalition Arc and King Ouken's trip to Qin along with his epic debate with Sei).
This here is exactly why it is a good idea for Hara to show the readers what is going on in the other nations every now and again.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Well, not while they have the power and authority of Qin's 6 Great General. Now they can act freely on their own whim which will definitely put him on tough spot.
Yeah I agree, Kochou will be fucked over by his own state’s internal nonsense. In terms of skill though, Kochou is surely Great General level. It’s no small hype for a state that produced Renpa and Rinshoujou to call someone a “Deity” lol

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Dark Admiral
@Admiral Lee Hung

well don't understmaits him
he is not famous maybe cuz his job in the middle of the kingdom not on the borders
you see for ex riboku was not known for qin or ouki cuz he was stationed in the North while qin in zhou west .

same as for shibashu
he could be another mlnster unknown for qin generals
Yeah, the Zhao Court doesn’t like Riboku, and they didn’t like Renpa either, but presumably they do like Kochou.

They didn’t like Renpa because they mistook his cautiousness against Ouki and Hakuki as cowardice.

They didn’t like Riboku even before they met him, because they similarly thought Riboku was a coward for the way he handled the Xiongnu, even though Riboku’s tactics ultimately resulted in the Xiongnu being almost completely eradicated lol.

So from this, I’ve just always assumed they like Kochou because his talent in warfare is extreme, but he’s never utilized “cowardly” tactics like the other two (even though their tactics weren’t cowardly but still lol). From the moment we heard Kochou’s title, I just always assumed he was a Great General tier commander, and I think he has undoubtedly proved that from the way he’s held the line against Qin for a year straight.

But I can’t wait to see how the Zhao court fuck it up. Lol

maybe its a plan ?!

raw:

cuz kanki defeat not this year , its the next year, current year is kanki biggest Win in history

Fucking Kochou with them Renpa vibes stalemating Qin even though Zhao lost most of its capable commanders with them either dying in Shukai Plains or defecting with Riboku. He didn't even hesitate on facing Tou's army with numbers disadvantage. Future 3 Great Heaven member? :steef:

Yeah, the Zhao Court doesn’t like Riboku, and they didn’t like Renpa either, but presumably they do like Kochou.

They didn’t like Renpa because they mistook his cautiousness against Ouki and Hakuki as cowardice.

They didn’t like Riboku even before they met him, because they similarly thought Riboku was a coward for the way he handled the Xiongnu, even though Riboku’s tactics ultimately resulted in the Xiongnu being almost completely eradicated lol.

So from this, I’ve just always assumed they like Kochou because his talent in warfare is extreme, but he’s never utilized “cowardly” tactics like the other two (even though their tactics weren’t cowardly but still lol). From the moment we heard Kochou’s title, I just always assumed he was a Great General tier commander, and I think he has undoubtedly proved that from the way he’s held the line against Qin for a year straight.

But I can’t wait to see how the Zhao court fuck it up. Lol
same i think he is GG as well, they will not give "Guardian Deity of the Royal Capital " for a mere general

yep the main problem is within the Zhao Court , they are corrupted and full of qin spies from the king before Tou Joou(his father )

maybe we get some hype on his past
cuz in the past one of 6GG Ou Kotsu/Wang He laid siege to kantan the capital of zhao but he couldn't win even hakuki thought its impossible to take it at that time, so maybe the defender general at that time was Kochou !!