Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
my prediction, it'll be SHK. The same as how Ha Ku Ki (was it?) the strategies during Ouki 6GG Generation
Post automatically merged:

Then, SHK defect to Chu, Kanki lose to Riboku and either Ousen betrayal or Tou get himself killed, so the three of Shin, Ouhon and Mouten rose as new GG
this history spoilers
so put in spoiler

not everyone want history spoilers

Last edited by a moderator:
Koshou though was still a proper general in the sense that he was actively involved in campaigns.
I don't think SHK could be the six GG given he is already the Military Minister and Chancellor of the right/left. If Hara wanted him to part of that group he would have written him Karin/Riboku where he is involved in both grand table top plans and actively participating in the fields during the actual wars.
We are then left only with Heki or someone new.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I would not yet discount the possibility of Qin pulling a Great General from an entirely separate state just yet. We’ve seen other Great Generals like Gekishin flirt with the ideas of switching states lol.

Not that I think this is likely to happen, if I had to give my predictions in order of likelihood:

1. Mouten
2. Ouhon
3. Shouheikun (will explain more in the chapter thread)
4. Shin
5. An outside GG

Koshou though was still a proper general in the sense that he was actively involved in campaigns.
I don't think SHK could be the six GG given he is already the Military Minister and Chancellor of the right/left. If Hara wanted him to part of that group he would have written him Karin/Riboku where he is involved in both grand table top plans and actively participating in the fields during the actual wars.
The problem with this viewpoint is that Shouheikun’s position is made completely unnecessary by the introduction of the GG system. Qin doesn’t need a head of military affairs when each GG is capable of organizing armies independent of Kanyou.

So unless Shouheikun is immediately promoted to Chancellor of State for Qin, I can’t see him remaining at his current rank.

Wow!! Insane hype:finally:

Kingdom is back to its usual story!! This short break away story has reinvigorated my hype for upcoming Zhao war even more!!
Who is gonna be the sixth GG?? Is it going to be Heki??
The new gen trio (Shin, Mouten and Ouhon) under Heki as GG will be insane imo. Basically the new gen trio will be primary decision makers if thats the case lol. Looking forward to the chapter!!

I would not yet discount the possibility of Qin pulling a Great General from an entirely separate state just yet. We’ve seen other Great Generals like Gekishin flirt with the ideas of switching states lol.

Not that I think this is likely to happen, if I had to give my predictions in order of likelihood:

1. Mouten
2. Ouhon
3. Shouheikun (will explain more in the chapter thread)
4. Shin
5. An outside GG

The problem with this viewpoint is that Shouheikun’s position is made completely unnecessary by the introduction of the GG system. Qin doesn’t need a head of military affairs when each GG is capable of organizing armies independent of Kanyou.

So unless Shouheikun is immediately promoted to Chancellor of State for Qin, I can’t see him remaining at his current rank.
It's actually the opposite. Since Qin are actively waging war to unify China, more than ever they need all the great generals to wage war in a grand coordinated effort. SHK position as the grand architect of Sei's plans is still relevant. I don't see the current six having as much freedom as Ou Ki's generation. Those guys could basically chose to attack some neighboring country castle/city on a whim and take it lol. At least that's the feeling I get when they are brought up.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
It's actually the opposite. Since Qin are actively waging war to unify China, more than ever they need all the great generals to wage war in a grand coordinated effort. SHK position as the grand architect of Sei's plans is still relevant. I don't see the current six having as much freedom as Ou Ki's generation. Those guys could basically chose to attack some neighboring country castle/city on a whim and take it lol. At least that's the feeling I get when they are brought up.
We'll have to see, but if the Qin thinks that they still need Shouheikun to call the grand shots for unification, I don't see why they would've given their GGs the ability to operate outside of Shouheikun's jurisdiction lol.

exactly

ofc they will need someone to manage the military business but they don't need top tier general for that now .

good point 👍
now i really can see SHK taking the field as any other general
but vs chu
he was unable to bring strategy to take chu as head of military affairs that means he will keep this position until the end

The spoilers will be out in a day or two
It's gonna be a hard deciding to read it or not hyped to see who the 6th general is
Hara isn't Oda so it won't be a Heki gag
It's either SHK or a general from another state like the strategist Tou captured, a former Yan or Qi general and if that's the case i hope he is an expert in sea battle
I really wanna see a huge naval fight

Isn't anyone else bothered with how easily the system was reinstituted? The only reason why the previous system was efficient is because of the iron bond of unshakeable loyalty between king Sho and the old six, so how the fuck Kanki, someone who is continuously stated to dislike the concept of loyalty to kingdoms, is supposed to have an unmeasurable level of loyalty and devotion towards Ei Sei to be trusted with unlimited manpower and authority? Is it PIS from Ei Sei and SHK's part to foreshadow the setup of a Kanki defection?

If the sixth general is from a different state than Qin, this would even get worse. The whole explanation behind how difficult the reinstitution of the 6GG system would be completely pointless.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Isn't anyone else bothered with how easily the system was reinstituted? The only reason why the previous system was efficient is because of the iron bond of unshakeable loyalty between king Sho and the old six, so how the fuck Kanki, someone who is continuously stated to dislike the concept of loyalty to kingdoms, is supposed to have an unmeasurable level of loyalty and devotion towards Ei Sei to be trusted with unlimited manpower and authority? Is it PIS from Ei Sei and SHK's part to foreshadow the setup of a Kanki defection?

If the sixth general is from a different state than Qin, this would even get worse. The whole explanation behind how difficult the reinstitution of the 6GG system would be completely pointless.
This will bite Sei in the ass in the future lol. But at the same time, I don’t think Qin has a chance to unify China without the system in place. I think the Qin made the correct choice overall.

Sei and Shouheikan are aware of the risks but they have deemed the reinstatement of the system to be necessary to conquer China, which it will be. Lol.

Also, there is the reader's point of view and Sei's point of view. We the reader know that Kanki is completely untrustworthy but Sei doesn't. Kanki has not openly done anything that would merit suspicion of disloyalty on Sei's part. The only General that is suspected of disloyalty is Ousen but not making him a Q6 GG would be basically saying to every other state "Come bribe this dude".

I do expect however that this decision will ultimately bite Qin in the arse big-time. Lol.