Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
This chapter shit on Zhao honestly....!
He seems like that old general from coalition army, who refused to acknowledge Kanki and preferred to die
What, you mean Choutou? Nah, he fully acknowledged Kanki's capabilities before his death.
and preferred to die
He was poisoned. He did not exactly have much of a choice in the matter. Lel.

Summary by Jeeswag from TKC

Kochou HQ:
Kochou currently has 100 personally selected troops with him while Kanki brought along 200 members of a family (new one) whose strength rivaled that of the Zenou clan's. For Kanki to overtake Kochou's soldiers that was more than enough. As Kanki's troops cut down Kochou's soldiers one made his way to Kanki but Kanki blocked his attack and pulled him close. Kanki calls him a small fry while Kochou's soldier says Kanki's eyes aren't ones that show real pain. He wanted to see it for himself because of the rumors surrounding Kanki but he says compared to Kochou his eyes are nothing and while he keeps going off about Kochou Kanki kills him and tells Kochou it's about time they closed the curtains on this.

Kanki's troops surround Kochou but are confused at Kochou's lack of reaction. Kochou says he will for sure die then asks Kanki how he could sacrifice the number of troops that he did in order to reach this conclusion. The one who kills his enemy is considered a hero but one who needlessly sacrifices his own is the worst scum. Such an act will surely come back to bite him in the end. Kanki says "so what?" and says Kochou is shallow and his shallow words are putting him to sleep. Kochou says it's Kanki who is shallow and says he doesn't know what it's like to be at the rock bottom of the very depths of darkness. As he keeps talking Kanki interrupts him saying that's why he's shallow. In the true depths of darkness there is no rock bottom and that shallowness is what makes him weak. Putting those things in his face and not feeling pain means he's a small fry so weak that he can't understand the balance of pain.

Kochou chuckles and says he thought Kanki would be similar to him. Kanki says there's a world of a difference between the two and calls him an idiot. Kochou says he suppose Kanki would see it that way. Then he points his sword at himself and says it's over and that he'll go first to have a drink with Raido while waiting for Kanki. Kanki flinches.

No break next week!

He will die anyway maybe that's a feint to buy Kanki is going to destroying the HQ

People need to realize that destroying the HQ means to take out the King in chess

hmm so bad.

kosho is just garbage character.
his role in the story is shit .

it's not cuz he failed in kanki hand nah
it's cuz he done nothing at all.

everyone tell me what kosho did since his intro ?!

nothing.

u was hyped for kosho for nothing

good then this arc ended quickly

the only good thing in this arc was cuz kanki is here.
other than that it's lower than any arc.

hmm so bad.

his role in the story is shit .

it's not cuz he failed in kanki hand nah
it's cuz he done nothing at all.

everyone tell me what kosho did since his intro ?!

nothing.

u was hyped for kosho for nothing

good then this arc ended quickly

the only good thing in this arc was cuz kanki is here.
other than that it's lower than any arc.
I never hyped him really I always wrote he is dumb

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
This actually ties up Kochou’s roll as the “Deity” fairly nicely. There has been this recurring theme of otherworldly emotion this arc that I’ve been planning to write on.

With Ryuuhaku and his family, the theme was rage. The father was so enraged at the death of his son that even after he died, his hand did not let go of Raido’s Glaive, as if his rage extended even into the next world like a deity of rage or some shit. Then the eldest son was possessed by rage for the rest of the arc as he slaughtered Raido’s men.

Then you had Gakuhaku Kou who’s theme was apathy, he even talked about the greater universe that existed beyond humanity and seemed to be in a state of apathetic pleasure when he died.

And then Kochou himself, the theme was pain. Him killing himself in the end strikes me as this theme coming full circle, especially with Kochou electing to send himself to the next life rather than being sent their against his will.

In terms of Kochou as a threat: completely disappointing but I do think Hara was going for something deeper here. I want to do a more detailed thread on this in the future because I feel like I haven’t fully developed the idea yet lol.

Can’t lie, I was seriously hoping that Kochou would be like “Kanki, are you going to kill the shit King of Zhao?”

Kanki would be like “I’m going to kill everyone in the Zhao court”

Then Kochou would say “say no more” and then offs himself just to not stand in the way of the people seeking to kill the Zhao King, lmfao

In terms of Kochou as a threat: completely disappointing but I do think Hara was going for something deeper here. I want to do a more detailed thread on this in the future because I feel like I haven’t fully developed the idea yet lol.

Can’t lie, I was seriously hoping that Kochou would be like “Kanki, are you going to kill the shit King of Zhao?”

Kanki would be like “I’m going to kill everyone in the Zhao court”

Then Kochou would say “say no more” and then offs himself just to not stand in the way of the people seeking to kill the Zhao King, lmfao
sorry but i don't care about those themes.

it not as threat , its as role in the manga look at riboku he keep losing every time but he has weight same as chogaryou and goyun in the end they are defeated and killed but their role was impressive

this what kosho lack not as just a general but as character in kingdom
he did nothing at all .

hara until now did poor jop with kosho
nah he failed with kosho .

Well Hara was right the only problem is Kanki he did feat no one really expects
This is such a great feat that no matter who it is would look dumb

Kouchou was sure Kanki center and right were destroyed

what kanki no can deny
but even with that this kosho is new character we saw nothing from him this is probelm

he came and gone without a sound lol .

but i hope i am wrong and him has more to show next chapters.

I am gonna wait for the next chapter to see if he actualy does kill himself or if something happens, like reinforcements come out of nowhere and save him.
But if he really kills himself, bruh...
All that hype and then this? Wasted potential.

Summary by Jeeswag from TKC

Kochou HQ:
Kochou currently has 100 personally selected troops with him while Kanki brought along 200 members of a family (new one) whose strength rivaled that of the Zenou clan's. For Kanki to overtake Kochou's soldiers that was more than enough. As Kanki's troops cut down Kochou's soldiers one made his way to Kanki but Kanki blocked his attack and pulled him close. Kanki calls him a small fry while Kochou's soldier says Kanki's eyes aren't ones that show real pain. He wanted to see it for himself because of the rumors surrounding Kanki but he says compared to Kochou his eyes are nothing and while he keeps going off about Kochou Kanki kills him and tells Kochou it's about time they closed the curtains on this.

Kanki's troops surround Kochou but are confused at Kochou's lack of reaction. Kochou says he will for sure die then asks Kanki how he could sacrifice the number of troops that he did in order to reach this conclusion. The one who kills his enemy is considered a hero but one who needlessly sacrifices his own is the worst scum. Such an act will surely come back to bite him in the end. Kanki says "so what?" and says Kochou is shallow and his shallow words are putting him to sleep. Kochou says it's Kanki who is shallow and says he doesn't know what it's like to be at the rock bottom of the very depths of darkness. As he keeps talking Kanki interrupts him saying that's why he's shallow. In the true depths of darkness there is no rock bottom and that shallowness is what makes him weak. Putting those things in his face and not feeling pain means he's a small fry so weak that he can't understand the balance of pain.

Kochou chuckles and says he thought Kanki would be similar to him. Kanki says there's a world of a difference between the two and calls him an idiot. Kochou says he suppose Kanki would see it that way. Then he points his sword at himself and says it's over and that he'll go first to have a drink with Raido while waiting for Kanki. Kanki flinches.

No break next week!
All going as planned, Kochou szn begins. :myman:

As the great Gakuki once said, by working backward to gain a greater understanding of the opponent and their strategy, you can completely reverse the tide. Kochou being that one Zhao general that embraced more "pains" than anyone can know could allow him to understand Kanki the most, as hopeless as he's right now, attempting suicide could force Kanki to take a different approach that wastes time and mess up his calculations. Jukoou was also assumed dead in the last page when Tou charged at him. :goyea:

Though if he truly stabs himself next chapter i'm officially done with everything related to Lhao. :risitavirus:

Just skimmed through the pics, and I think what Kochou did is just very humanly possible.

Kochou's unit is the one that always tortures enemies to leak informations out of them. They always do cruel methods just like what they did to Raido. Iirc some footsoldier of Zhao even flinched when someone suggesting to bring Raido's teams to Kochou's unit "oh no.. Kochou will do that thing again!"

So knowing best what will happen to captured enemy, knowing what will happen to him, knowing the brutalness of Kanki's unit. Kochou as a human in last minute of their life, just goes "screw that, I am not going to take that route and I will just kill myself".

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Kanki wont strike me as that guy at all, either he wont care or he will do the punishment tenfold to whoever they get from Kochou's men.
Yeah me too but the fact that it was said that kanki « flinched » at the news make me think that next chapter this will come into play
Post automatically merged:

We haven’t seen Kanki « rage yet