• Total voters
Those Zhao officials are truly cancer
Renpa and Riboku
Nobody can beat those two
Ousen was equally matched against Riboku he never can handle Renpa and Riboku

How can someone be so stupid

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I admit I am a bit bored already with Kanki vs Riboku. We all know that Riboku will stomp Kanki down, that Kanki is already diminished and Riboku knows his weakness. So the whole point of their fight is only waiting for Kanki demise.

The "only" interesting thing is how Kanki will deal with defeat and how his army will react. I want to see Kanki enraged etc.

I admit I am a bit bored already with Kanki vs Riboku. We all know that Riboku will stomp Kanki down, that Kanki is already diminished and Riboku knows his weakness. So the whole point of their fight is only waiting for Kanki demise.

The "only" interesting thing is how Kanki will deal with defeat and how his army will react. I want to see Kanki enraged etc.
well this is not new
and didn't change anything or steal the enjoyment from previous arcs even witt knowing who gonna win or lose .
___
so for me nothing changed
i am more exited now to see a fight between those 2
they never fought each other .
Post automatically merged:

Those Zhao officials are truly cancer

How can someone be so stupid
this is not something new with Zhao
the same reason for qin win and hakuki killing 400k from Zhao is the officials cuz they removed Renpa while he stopped 3 of 6gg 2 years !!

So this will come true by beating the great Renpa himself?? =>

renpa said you surpass us by achieving unification
i think this means renpa will not fight shin again .

Last edited:
the same reason for qin win and hakuki killing 400k from Zhao is the officials cuz they removed Renpa while he stopped 3 of 6gg 2 years !!
Lol it that true ???
I thought Haku Ki beat them fair and square
Zhao official are since 50 years then

well this is not new
and didn't change anything or steal the enjoyment from previous arcs even witt knowing who gonna win or lose .
___
so for me nothing changed
i am more exited now to see a fight between those 2
they never fought each other .

renpa said you surpass us by achieving unification
i think this means renpa will not fight shin again .

So Zoro broke the 4th wall and got lost in another manga

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Lol it that true ???
I thought Haku Ki beat them fair and square
Zhao official are since 50 years then
It’s true historically, not true in Kingdom.

Historically, Renpa did not face Ouki and Hakuki, he only faced Ouki for those two years. Then the Zhao got tired of Renpa and replaced him with the other guy. Then the Qin secretly replaced Ouki with Hakuki, and Hakuki defeated the other guy.

In Kingdom it was legit Renpa vs both of them.

A translation I found on reddit which does well for now instead of just staring at pages:

At the first part Riboku checks the battles plans and calls all of his generals to tell them about the plan. Riboku asks if the large wall is complete and gets told "yes, just yesterday.". Since the wall is complete, Riboku says that he will take leaves for 10 days to the north, to scout out the location (he says 의안 which can mean to meditate or discuss in meeting I just took it as "to scout"). He leaves with his usual underlings (karin, Banaji and futei). The elf looking guy says after Riboku left "I got shivers when he mentioned Giahn, Riboku already played first with the wall, if everything plays into Riboku's hand, Qin is in a bad place" (the city name is Gihan in Korean Idk the Chinese name).

it's the new year so everyone is one year older. Ousen and Kanki moved ahead and started attacking the 2 lynch-pin cities in the area. Kanki's underling brings in a weird looking siege tower based on a girl that rejected him. (this is all played for laughs)

While the armies are attacking, Ousen looks around the cities and his scouts find the wall that Riboku had planned that the Zhou ministers continued to build for 3 years. The wall reaches about 100km. Ousen requests a map of the entire Zhou kingdom, going even more north then his other general thought and says "so it's Gianh..".

Break

Last edited:
A translation I found on reddit which does well for now instead of just staring at pages:

At the first part Riboku checks the battles plans and calls all of his generals to tell them about the plan. Riboku asks if the large wall is complete and gets told "yes, just yesterday.". Since the wall is complete, Riboku says that he will take leaves for 10 days to the north, to scout out the location (he says 의안 which can mean to meditate or discuss in meeting I just took it as "to scout"). He leaves with his usual underlings (karin, Banaji and futei). The elf looking guy says after Riboku left "I got shivers when he mentioned Giahn, Riboku already played first with the wall, if everything plays into Riboku's hand, Qin is in a bad place" (the city name is Gihan in Korean Idk the Chinese name).

it's the new year so everyone is one year older. Ousen and Kanki moved ahead and started attacking the 2 lynch-pin cities in the area. Kanki's underling brings in a weird looking siege tower based on a girl that rejected him. (this is all played for laughs)

While the armies are attacking, Ousen looks around the cities and his scouts find the wall that Riboku had planned that the Zhou ministers continued to build for 3 years. The wall reaches about 100km. Ousen requests a map of the entire Zhou kingdom, going even more north then his other general thought and says "so it's Gianh..".

No break!
Correction: there's a break

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

beautiful panel.

Snowy warfare will definitely make things interesting.

I want to know the names of the other two new generals.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Remember how we talked about Mouten possibly surpassing Riboku EOS?

Historically, Mouten helped build the Great Wall in order to guard against the Xiongnu.

This chapter, Riboku engineered the building of a giant wall.

I don't think this is a coincidence tbh.

I think it's possible that Mouten will both surpass the feat of Riboku defeating the Xiongnu, and Riboku's engineering feat.