Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
SSJ seems to be planning something but Ousen's eyes are seeing something and as seen with Heki, Ousen's eyes never deceive him
They're moving on to the next step soon

Also I can't see what the problem is with Shin slaying generals, the further we will go in the story the more it will happen, Hara is still writing a story about a guy who will become the best GG in the history in term of accomplishments (besides he is not doing it alone).

It is just rumors. They gave up on Three Kingdoms so it is very unlikely they well revisit that era for 2nd instalment of three kingdoms

People have been speculating but by far biggest contender is six warring states simply because of historical importance. Doubt they will go Mongol era or shit like that.

hmm speculation them 🤔 disappointed.

there's a reason why they can make another 3k game , cuz the current 3k didn't reach a period where's there actual 3 kingdoms.

so next china installment could be like 3k part 2

Chapter summary thanks to Jeeswag and TKC :

Kanki Army:
After Shin takes down Ryuhaku the Ryuhaku soldiers are mourning while Kanki's soldiers yell at Shin for killing him instead of taking him alive. They even go as far as saying they'll kill him in Ryuhaku's place. Ryuhaku's soldiers also gets ready to attack Shin for taking down Ryuhaku. As Kanki's soldiers keep yelling telling the Zuma clan to kill him and drag him off his horse Shin yells at them telling them to shut up. He calls them Trash Kanki soldiers and says he came to save Kanki and spill HSU despite how much he didn't want to because he dislikes Kanki. He says it's because if he moved due to how he feels about a general then they cannot win the war and tells them to be thankful. Shin then says they already got revenge for Raido with the amount of people they killed last year.

Marron interjects saying that wasn't revenge for Raido but a tactical decision. Shin tells him to be quiet and that he will never forgive everyone in the Kanki army. Kanki's army is taken aback a bit then tells him to shut up and they're going to kill him. Kyoukai and Rei listens from the back. Shin then calls out to the Ryuhaku army. He knows that they came out to fight to the death but he'll say something hard for them to hear. They should surrender and take back Ryuhaku's body back to Zhao. If they leave him here then unspeakable things will be done to his body. Kanki's soldiers try to interject then Shin shuts them down. He asks Ryuhaku's soldiers what they'll do and Rei and Kyoukai get ready. Ryuhaku's soldiers say they can't just give up when the target is right in front of them and charge. Shin thinks to himself that he knew what they'd do but wanted to say it anyway.Rei and Kyoukai intercepts them and Rei says from the outside the captain was the loudest. She then says thanks to him she kind of understands more about the frustrating part of war. The HSU begins to take out the remaining Ryuhaku soldiers by Kanki's HQ. Marron says even if he's a general he still speaks out like a fool but they lived because of them. Kanki says it's boring because "he" is not here. Marron assumes he's talking about Raido.

Kohaku:
Kohaku and his soldiers sees the Ryuhaku unit hasn't gotten to Kanki. They know that if they stay they'll also be taken out soon. One of his soldiers say that he doesn't think it's a useless death because they took out a good amount of Qin on their own. Kohaku thinks back to SSJ telling him that dying while trying to take out Kanki will be a useless death. SSJ and his group loses sight of the Kohaku/Ryuhaku units and thinks the attack ended in failure. Kohaku thinks of how SSJ told him how he needs to survive no matter what until he can take Kanki's head and gets mad. SSJ told him to escape because the war is just beginning.Zhao: The Ousen army begins to enter the castle and SSJ is preparing to escape. The soldiers say it was an honor to be able to fight with him and SSJ tells them that they achieved something great thanks to them. He tells them to hold out strong and that after taking out Kanki and Ousen they'll be back to rescue them. Atsuyo was taken by the Ousen army and the remaining Zhao were taken as prisoners.

Despite taking the city the Ousen army generals were not too happy because they lost about 3 times as many people as expected. Ousen lost 3 times as many people than he expected.

Kohaku met with SSJ in the woods saying he knew the escape route from Atsuyo and says he was convinced by his words. SSJ says once Kanki is taken out the tides will change and says they're going to Riboku's side.

Break next week!

Also I can't see what the problem is with Shin slaying generals, the further we will go in the story the more it will happen, Hara is still writing a story about a guy who will become the best GG in the history in term of accomplishments (besides he is not doing it alone).
Indeed. If anything, Shin is lacking in the kill count compared to even lesser specimens of the previous generation of Great Generals.

Gaimou claimed the lives of over a hundred enemy Generals while Earl Shi had slain three other Legendary Great Generals.
Shin has a bit of catching up to do. :catsweat:

Something is fishy here how could Riboku sacrifice Atsuyo like that or he wanted to decimate Ousens army before attacking

Ousen could easily use Atsuyo as a shield and attack Kantan

Glad Shin called out Kanki and his army! So Zhao’s plan is actually successful. They took out three times more men than Ousen expected. Wow. Kanki will be most probably in charge of next siege as Ousen would try to rest and recuperate his injured soldiers. Riboku would have his best soldiers in the next city to take out Kanki

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Something is in the air. Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if Kanki loses because of Shin's mistake or shit and Mouten/Ouhon will go Qin Six first and Shin will have to struggle more.

Something is in the air. Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if Kanki loses because of Shin's mistake or shit and Mouten/Ouhon will go Qin Six first and Shin will have to struggle more.
It seems Riboku already figured out Kanki's weakness, if anything Shin won't be able to save him because of that.
Like when he sent Shin away when he massacred Kochou's soldier, there is something about Kanki that makes him take unnecessary risks.
If Riboku was there at that time, Kanki would have lost the moment he sent away the only fighting force available at the time.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It seems Riboku already figured out Kanki's weakness, if anything Shin won't be able to save him because of that.
Like when he sent Shin away when he massacred Kochou's soldier, there is something about Kanki that makes him take unnecessary risks.
If Riboku was there at that time, Kanki would have lost the moment he sent away the only fighting force available at the time.
I love Kanki but what I would love more is if Kanki loses because he bet on Shin expecting him to do exactly what he thinks and forget how unpredictable Shin is. Literally his only exception to the rule will be his down bringing.

I love Kanki but what I would love more is if Kanki loses because he bet on Shin expecting him to do exactly what he thinks and forget how unpredictable Shin is. Literally his only exception to the rule will be his down bringing.
As conflicted as Shin is he always does what is best for Qin now, he has Ten and Kyoukai to keep him in line and he's less wreckless than in the past because he's close to his goal which basically means he can disobey Kanki if he wants to because of his status.
I think Riboku is betting on something else which is more related to his relation with his men and the risks he takes. How many times have we seen Kanki gambling on his strategy (in coalition arc, he went with only with a few men among the enemies, against Renpa, he went to enemies camp with only a few allies, against Kochou he sacrificed a lot of his men to corner him)?

This is so useless you are just superficially you didn't understood what I mean
You are still at one o one matches
I just honestly don't think you understand how Kingdom works as a "power scaling" nor as a "world building" scale.
If not for Mouten the left would be done for he created the strategy Shin was just following orders
Mouten fought a weaker wing and Shin defeated a stronger wing.
Those are just facts.
Shin never lead an army all by himself he would annihilated
God forbid the Hi Shin Army having more than one MC

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
As conflicted as Shin is he always does what is best for Qin now, he has Ten and Kyoukai to keep him in line and he's less wreckless than in the past because he's close to his goal which basically means he can disobey Kanki if he wants to because of his status.
I think Riboku is betting on something else which is more related to his relation with his men and the risks he takes. How many times have we seen Kanki gambling on his strategy (in coalition arc, he went with only with a few men among the enemies, against Renpa, he went to enemies camp with only a few allies, against Kochou he sacrificed a lot of his men to corner him)?
I believe that Shin's L with go accordingly to history and it will be with Kou En. But tbh? I'm tired of Shin being a dumb motherfucker who is used as special ops unit.

He needs to man up both the way he behaves and looks. Why my man still looking like a slave Hara:risitasad:

I believe that Shin's L with go accordingly to history and it will be with Kou En. But tbh? I'm tired of Shin being a dumb motherfucker who is used as special ops unit.

He needs to man up both the way he behaves and looks. Why my man still looking like a slave Hara:risitasad:
Yeah I fucking hate the way he dresses, like this would affect his character (big mistake from Hara, even Oda gave Luffy a cloak). It's ok to wear some nice clothes and armor when you can afford it. This isn't a game, politics matter, so does wearing better looking armor when you are a general.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah I fucking hate the way he dresses, like this would affect his character (big mistake from Hara, even Oda gave Luffy a cloak). It's ok to wear some nice clothes and armor when you can afford it. This isn't a game, politics matter, so does wearing better looking armor when you are a general.
His lame ass armor is minor problem.

The way he dresses off of war mode. Jesus. That man got a fucking castle and still dress like a slave.