Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Dem wtf is happening, is Shin taking help from everyone to take on this old bastard👀
Shin is no longer the challenger, he is a full class general so things like honor don't weigh to heavily in this situation imo.
Plus someone like Gyuon had the the 10 spears that would surround an enemy general/commanders and basically executive him with spear poking lol despite Gyuon being a martial monster. The situation Qin finds themselves in is already way to unfair given how Riboku outplayed them. I'm okay with them playing "dirty" to survive

Shin is no longer the challenger, he is a full class general so things like honor don't weigh to heavily in this situation imo.
Plus someone like Gyuon had the the 10 spears that would surround an enemy general/commanders and basically executive him with spear poking lol despite Gyuon being a martial monster. The situation Qin finds themselves in is already way to unfair given how Riboku outplayed them. I'm okay with them playing "dirty" to survive
I don't mind it cause it is unfair or something like that, just cause it is Shin. This is unexpected happening.

Dem wtf is happening, is Shin taking help from everyone to take on this old bastard👀
Shin isn't a god, and Hara isn't trying to tell an uninteresting story.

Last chapter, Shin was fighting at least four individuals at once - Jyou Ka Ryuu, Un Kei, Un Gen and random fodders jumping in to take a shot.

Instead of acknowledging that Shin is finally at least getting the respect of being double teamed, etc. - people are complaining he isn't one-shotting everyone left and right? What's interesting about that?

This is easily one of my favourite Kingdom chapters ever. Definitely in my Top 10.

It’s the hypest depiction of the HSU since its inception. EVERYONE got it in. They all want smoke for Gaku Rai.

“Prepare yourselves” - damn fucking straight, Suu Gen.

I still think JKR dies on this battlefield. I’m hoping Kyou Rei takes him out or comes to Ai Sen’s aid. I need to see some Zhao generals eat it.

Last edited:
To me, it Looks like Shin crew are getting the acknowledgement. So Shin is sacrificed first for not being cool.

• Kyoukai begin to looks like a beast general.
  • Kyourei should make her position as kyoukai's lieutenant,
  • Archer bro on spot, moving up to the dad prestige
  • Garou make himself shine,
  • Naki is the wild card... He seems to be farther than 1000-man commander, he may shine againts 5000-man commander/general.
  • Karyo Ten will begin to move the army in certain way.

#headcanon#
In order to be 30.000 army Next time (40.000 if included Kyoukais), there must appear some general candidate.

Shin will look cool after that, for having 1 general candidate, better strategist, several thousands-man commander, and detach General-&-the lieutenant.