Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
kankiiiiii

:steef:

the goaaaaat.

do it plz kill this mfk.
Post automatically merged:

I hope at least Kanki army take Bananji with them :steef:
4 generals of rbk are goner except ssj and seka generals.

who ever win or lose
nothing can save rbk face anymore

Last edited:
You are forgetting that Stats aren't the only true thing.

Ouhon has less strenght than Shin, but yet him was able to overcome him sometimes in the past.

Gai Mou has 97 STR, yet was getting handled very well by a 93 STR Shin.
Gaimou was well above Shin.
The day isn't far away where i'd rank Shin above him but it aint there yet.

Full chapter :

https://imgur.io/a/tghGX2Q

Translation by Saemoon
Chapter Title: The Final Gamble

Enkan: Hurry up! We need to arrive as soon as possible! If your horses run out of energy, then just run yourselves! Hika is right in front of us!
Messenger: Enkan-sama, we have an urgent report!

Zhao Soldiers: Has Hika already fallen?
Messenger: Apologies, that was mistaken!
Enkan: Mistaken?!
Messenger: The woods in front of Hika are burning!

Messenger: Hika is safe! The banners atop the wall still say Zhao! There are no signs of them being attacked!
Enkan: What?!
Zhao Soldiers: Why are the woods burning? At any rate, our families are safe.
Enkan: But wait… then where is Kanki…

Zhao Soldiers: Hurry, Hika is already burning!
Narration: This battle started after Riboku read through Qin’s strategy to attack Northern Zhao. If the Qin armies attacking Zhao from the south were able to take the castle, then Zhao would have to relocate the capital to the north. To that end, the Qin armies tried to destroy this escape route and attack the north. But they were caught in Riboku’s trap and are now facing defeat.

Narration: However, even if they annihilate the Qin armies, if Kanki is able to massacre the people in the north, the ability to relocate the Zhao capital would be greatly damaged. This would halfway complete Qin’s original goal. Riboku, who could read into the situation better than anyone, knew that minimizing Kanki’s slaughter at Hika would have a large effect for Zhao in 3 years time. And so, now they were rushing to Hika.
Narration: And Kanki, fully read that Riboku would think that way. And so, Riboku was caught…

Narration: In Kanki’s schemes.

Riboku: Kanki!
Zhao Soldiers: Enemy attack! From the right! Form up to the right, don’t let them through!

Kanki Soldiers: Break through them!
Zhao Soldiers: No good, they’re pushing in!

Zhao Soldiers: Protect Riboku-sama! Riboku-sama, please get back! Everyone form a wall! Send messengers to the other armies!
Kanki Soldiers: There’s Riboku! Kill him!
Zhao Soldiers: Riboku-sama, please escape to the left! Wait.. other there is… There are soldiers coming from the left! They’re coming out from the woods on that side! We’re surrounded!

Zhao Soldiers: Just protect Riboku-sama! There are enemies coming from the rear, too!
Narration: Riboku stopped moving for a few seconds to grasp the situation, and he realized his foolishness. Because Gi’an castle fell in flash, they panicked thinking the same would happen to Hika. However, the Qin army must have been injured and tired after taking Gi’an and would have had difficulties in taking Hika. Moreover, Hika, where all of the civilians were evacuated to, is far better defended than Gi’an was, and there’s no way it would have fallen before the Riboku army could have arrived. Lastly, he was being controlled by the idea that Kanki had given up on surviving and was going to slaughter the civilians before he died. That was Riboku’s misunderstanding.

Narration: And because he misunderstood, he lost his composure and Kanki saw through him. Riboku realized that the he spread his army thin and lowered his defenses in order to pursue Kanki… In other words, he completely fell for Kanki’s standard method of attack.
Maron’s Soldiers: Maron! The boss and the others have started! Riboku is where the boss is! Let’s hurry up, too! Kill Riboku!

Qin Officers: A surprise attack from the woods?!
Shin: Would that surprise attack catch Riboku?
Kanki: Maybe.
Ten: As a strategy… I don’t know if it’s amazing… but if we can really pull off a surprise attack then I think we have to do it. If reinforcements aren’t coming, then we would just be waiting for death in this castle with nowhere to escape.
Mouten: If we could kill Riboku, then we could escape in the confusion following his death.
Maron: But if the surprise attacks fails, we will all die! The Riboku army will certainly panic and rush to Hika, and I believe they will spread out due to the wooded area. However, the units directly protecting Riboku will still be around. It will be a gamble on if we can fight through them to kill Riboku. If we fail, then it will be the same as us just exposing ourselves to them and escape will become impossible. It’s unclear about what will happen if we kill Riboku, but if we fail… All of us will die!
Kanki: Fuh

Riboku: This is their final struggle! Keep fighting until our nearby armies can make it here! Kanki has shown himself! If we cut our way out of here, then we can take Kanki’s head and this fight will be finished!
Zhao Soldiers: We are the proud personal guard of Riboku-sama! Do not falter to this surprise attack! It’s Kanki! Kanki is here!

Kanki: You ain’t cutting your way outta here, Riboku.
Zhao Soldiers: What is that?

Zenou: *Zenou noises*

Having read the history spoiler, we know Riboku will win this one.
The bigger question is: will Riboku need Shibashou himself to come and save his ass Houken style, or can he defeat Kanki with his own armies of Bananji, 4 Seika Generals, Kaine etc?

At least I hope some of his generals/deputy gets killed. Even tho it doesn't look like any are with him atm?

Shibashou might appear tho. Not sure how I feel about that, even if Kanki dies here, Shin and Mouten are gonna escape somehow.

Nah, there has to be a bigger setback for Riboku even if SBS appears, otherwise Ousen even moreso wont make his move. At least off some of the generals

At least I hope some of his generals/deputy gets killed. Even tho it doesn't look like any are with him atm?

Shibashou might appear tho. Not sure how I feel about that, even if Kanki dies here, Shin and Mouten are gonna escape somehow.

Nah, there has to be a bigger setback for Riboku even if SBS appears, otherwise Ousen even moreso wont make his move. At least off some of the generals
Bananji might stall Shin and got defeated.
Kaine and Futei will stall Mouten and his lieutenant.
Then the spotlight will go to Shibashou, he will kill Zenou in amazing double spread while 1 of his 4 General probably will kill Ringyoku.

Bananji might stall Shin and got defeated.
Kaine and Futei will stall Mouten and his lieutenant.
Then the spotlight will go to Shibashou, he will kill Zenou in amazing double spread while 1 of his 4 General probably will kill Ringyoku.
All are at Gian (SSJ, Banaji and others) while Riboku just said to call for nearby armies and that should be Enkan and others present here, so even if he calls for Bananji, SSJ etc than it would take some time for them to reach here.

its finally Shins time to shine thats his terrain no startegy no formation just a one o one fight

Also Kanki is smart he knew taking cities isnt gonna bring down Zhao as long as Riboku lives he could easily escape after faking attacking Enkan but he didnt taking out Riboku here and now is the biggest prize without him Zhao would be just a normal state lets hope Riboku dies and we can continue

Damn. Great war thus far.
Are we about to see

Riboku fighting?

Anyway I'll wait for the end of it and neither do I think Kanki will win this but...damn, I might have to bump him up in pretty much any commander rankings I make. And I always thought highly of Kanki...yet I still might have underestimated him anyway lol.

Oh, also

This man's coming. Reminder of the week, don't think we are finishing this arc without him lol.

Damn. Great war thus far.
Are we about to see

Riboku fighting?

Anyway I'll wait for the end of it and neither do I think Kanki will win this but...damn, I might have to bump him up in pretty much any commander rankings I make. And I always thought highly of Kanki...yet I still might have underestimated him anyway lol.

Oh, also

This man's coming. Reminder of the week, don't think we are finishing this arc without him lol.
Kanki vs Riboku sword duel?