Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
I agree generally but numbers don't mean too much if a commander decides to duel another.
With disparity in numbers as big 310K vs 140K, the generals have no business dueling in the first place, and if they do, they had better be certain to win because there will be no excuses for losing.

I'm really surprised that Enkan has seemingly survived tbh.
There's still time, but I don't think En Kan's death would register as more than a blip right now. I probably have a higher estimation of the guy than most (somewhere around STR 87 LDR 88 INT 87), but he wouldn't be a worthwhile scalp for Kan Ki, nor would his death begin to make up for the devastating losses Qin has taken thus far.

Something to consider: Hara gave us 3 fake-out deaths in ONE chapter with Den Yuu, Ryuu Sen and Chuu Tetsu. We're on fake-out #4 with Kaine. I'm not saying the guy is turning into Oda, but it'd be nice if some bigger names than En Kan and Shu Ma bought the farm this arc. Even Heki - no surprises - survived so far, and I wouldn't be surprised if General Fuu Han has as well.

Were it up to me, there'd be a more deaths this. At Gishi Plains, I would've had Riku Sen dying at the hands of Fuu On and Jyou Ka Ryuu slain by Shin, and during the Siege of Gian, Den Yuu would succumb to his injuries. During Kan Ki's ambush, I'd would have Fu Tei lose his hands and head to Kan Ki in an attempt to save Ri Boku, followed by Ba Nan Ji killing Zenou.

my end of arc deaths would look like
Code:
Kan Ki Army: 99% of forces + Shu Ma, Zenou and Kan Ki himself (possibly Koku'Ou instead or with him)
Gaku Ka Army: Riku Sen (Gishi Plains - possible motivation for the Son of Mou Bu to get stronger physically)
Ri Shin Army: Gaku Rai (Gishi Plains) and Den Yuu (Gian)
Kyou Ka Unit: BOTH lieutenants (so that Kyou Rei realises what a burden kyou Kai is under and takes a bigger role)
Seika Army: Jyou Ka Ryuu, Go Za Kou (LT) and Un Kei
Northern Zhao Army: En Kan and Fu Tei
I'd love your idea, but as a theory, i can't buy it until we see the commander in question build a relationship with Mouten beforehand. As of today, Ringyoku and Mouten have zero between them. Perhaps Mouten may swoop in, save the day and a bond can be forged that way.
I envision Rin Gyoku joining the Gaku Ka as something that can only really happen off screen and would have to be acknowledged as surprising by Shin/others.

If Hara was to show a (foreshadowing) meeting of Mou Ten and Rin Gyoku I would guess it would look happen at the end of his arc when the two are fighting alongside each other in the escape (maybe after Kan Ki dies?), and we'll get a flashback from Rin Gyoku some time after the fact, perhaps a very brief one of him just reaction to a sudden invitation to join the Gaku Ka around/shortly after the end of the Gian campaign and recalling his trepidation about joining a some rich young lord's service.

Maron joining SHK would be interesting but I don't see it. There's not really anything between them. Maron isn't even famous either, so it's not like SHK will look at his name and want him on board.
He's a cunning bandit with a taste for the high life. If nothing else, he's a talented strategist, and that alone seemed to be the qualifying factor SHK to take in Ka Ryo Ten despite her affiliation with Ei Sei.

Alternatively, I can see Ma Ron working his way into Shou Bun Kun's retinue as an aid, that wouldn't surprise me even a little bit, but I think SHK's retinue is where he makes the most sense if he's staying a part of Qin. His background and experiences, particularly at the side of Kan Ki, are of significant value in terms of insight and perspective - i.e. valuable information to strategists.

Last edited:
the word exchange between Kanki and Riboku should be :fransuper: I sure hope they exchange more than words though, maybe a few hits on Riboku isn't too much to ask atm..:usosmug:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
1. Zenou
2. Shuma
3. Koku’Ou
4. Ringyoku
And now Kanki, I’m really starting to think Riboku’s life is forfeit. How do you get saved from certain death 6 times in a row
Ngl would be super lame if we get an interception Bananji or SBS at this point lol
Either someone is coming to save him (the more likely scenario)
Either Riboku can pull a one last tactic card that can push Kanki and co to retreat (don’t think so)

Either someone is coming to save him (the more likely scenario)
Either Riboku can pull a one last tactic card that can push Kanki and co to retreat (don’t think so)
For the second scenario, it’s hard to see Riboku who has been dozed off the entirety of this chapter effectively block a mounted Kanki. His martial hype is kinda dead already, so yeah it’s probably SBS or Bananji.

But then again Zenou is still lurking
:pepebusi:

1. Zenou
2. Shuma
3. Koku’Ou
4. Ringyoku
And now Kanki, I’m really starting to think Riboku’s life is forfeit. How do you get saved from certain death 6 times in a row
Ngl would be super lame if we get an interception from Bananji or SBS at this point lol
Yeah I get annoyed by this, like I know Riboku will make it through but it's turning more into bs

Yeah I get annoyed by this, like I know Riboku will make it through but it's turning more into bs
Yeah it’s corny writing unless Riboku actually dies lol
Hara should kill Riboku, Kanki‘s death is also plausible or he can just scurry up north.
And instead of an inevitable second Ousen vs Riboku battle, Shibashou takes Riboku’s place in the war for Kantan

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah it’s corny writing unless Riboku actually dies lol
Hara should kill Riboku, Kanki‘s death is also plausible or he can just scurry up north.
And instead of an inevitable second Ousen vs Riboku battle, Shibashou takes Riboku’s place in the war for Kantan
Riboku can’t really die like that, far from shin in the middle of a battle without accomplishing anything, the writing would never allow that