Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Some of y'all need to try writing your own stories.

Then you'll see how silly it is to take dialogue at face value.

The characters aren't the authors. Hara doesn't speak through them whenever they open their mouths to speak. That's not how that works.

Aye man I already told y'all before this not Riboku, it's a downgraded clone.
:josad:

But I know it'll back to Goatboku after this arc, so at this point i have 0 ounce of care to what Riboku says/does/feels tbh. Bro is creditless in the current arc. Bro is out here making comparisons between Zenou Clan & Moubu Army, while never seeing Moubu army in person.

:milaugh:

Are we really supposed to take what he says serious this arc?
I'm just waiting for the reveal that Riboku was busy on vacation and that he left his body double Reebok-2 behind to manage shit while he was gone. :specialmeh:

Riboku lost to Ousen but at least he could read and counter his moves for the most part. Moubu is straight forward. Riboku clearly underestimates Tou still.
He def. does underestimate Tou but to no fault of his own, I don't think anybody really has full grasp of how strong Tou is or his full abilities. I doubt even Moubu understands how strong Tou is. Since he's never had a campaign where he's running the show and going all out in it. So there's no way for anyone to know anything about him.

-> He's had two combined "battles" with Moubu. Where Hara normally uses him as the "secondary" general, while Moubu is the one being pushed to his limits.
-> He then had 1 sole campaign with him as the lead and the result ended up being: "Hmm Lord Ouki wanted to conquer China. But in order for that Qin needs more talent. Let me just use this war as a training ground for the youngins to get stronger against Gouhoumei."

What's also interesting to me that the best strategist of the Wei Fire Dragons Past & Present, both deduced that the man who needs to be removed first and foremost before being able to take out Qin is the man named Tou:

^^ They made that above deduction without Tou having displayed his prowess to China lol. Which gets even more interesting that the Qin General who hasn't had a legit campaign so far to display his prowess to China.. is the one Hara used to threaten the the others about stepping out of line and he'll be putting them in their places.

Historical Spoiler talk:

People think Tou's Han campaign is going to be easy work, I heavily disagree. Last thing we know about Han is that they are going to forge an alliance with Chu. And Wei alliance should be over by then also. So Han could turn around and get something going with the Wei as well. With Chu and Wei both realizing that Han serves as a crucial barrier before Qin can fully get into their lands, thus they invest into maintaining Han. So we could very well be seeing that campaign being big as WZI, that involves Chu-Han-Wei forces.

Post automatically merged:

I'm just waiting for the reveal that Riboku was busy on vacation and that he left his body double Reebok-2 behind to manage shit while he was gone. :specialmeh:
Now hear me out ok..

This was the Riboku that we originally got:

As the series progressed:

As you see Riboku's design was quite masculine when it was first introduced. But it slowly started changing. I think Riboku has many clones who take his place. And the original beastly looking Riboku from Bayou has taken a backseat somewhere in Ganmon and controls the clones by giving them directives. Each campaign has multiple clones of Riboku who are hidden in a tent, which is why even in some campaigns Riboku's design changes insanely, these clones switch with each other. The current Riboku in this battle is a clone that's more into his feminine side, thus the intense emotions over things that wouldn't stir emotions from the original Riboku.

All of the experiences and things that the clones have gets automatically sent to Riboku who grows strong by absorbing all of their experiences and intel while being at Ganmon, waiting for the ultimate fight to come in years from now.

Did I hit the jackpot with this theory or what?
:fujilaugh:

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Did I hit the jackpot with this theory or what?
Riboku is actually Kingdom’s version of Nagato/Vegapunk, the man has six different bodies designed for 6 different purposes.

You have the Swoleboku that appeared at Kanyou who specializes in martial intimidation,

You have the Godboku who defeated Ouki,

You have the Sexboku who satisfies Kaine,

You have the Asspullboku who pulls generals like Houken, Gyou’Un and Garyuu, Bananji and Shunsuiju, Shibashou, the Northern Generals, etc out of his literal ass,

And you have the Jobboku who fellates Kanki’s corpse.

My question is, when are we going to meet the final Riboku body who is unaccounted for? I have this theory that we are soon to meet the final Riboku as we get closer to Kantan…

Nah anyway, I do have another theory: the Riboku at Bayou is simply stronger than current Riboku given that Riboku isn’t exactly an active warrior anymore. Sure you have characters in Kingdom who go years without serious fighting and can come back as strong or stronger than their prime selves with the right explanations, but Riboku isn’t one of these people. He was doing hard labor in Zhao sure but that doesn’t necessarily mean he will retain all of his fighting prowess.

Well..beheading defeated enemy general was common in that Era...don't know why Riboku suddenly acting as Saint..
It takes 1 minutes to do so...He is the same guy who allowed psychopath to kill an rape innocent civilians of Qin..

Well..beheading defeated enemy general was common in that Era...don't know why Riboku suddenly acting as Saint..
It takes 1 minutes to do so...He is the same guy who allowed psychopath to kill an rape innocent civilians of Qin..
Riboku wasn't there when Mangoku went ham.

Riboku is actually Kingdom’s version of Nagato/Vegapunk, the man has six different bodies designed for 6 different purposes.

You have the Swoleboku that appeared at Kanyou who specializes in martial intimidation,

You have the Godboku who defeated Ouki,

You have the Sexboku who satisfies Kaine,

You have the Asspullboku who pulls generals like Houken, Gyou’Un and Garyuu, Bananji and Shunsuiju, Shibashou, the Northern Generals, etc out of his literal ass,

And you have the Jobboku who fellates Kanki’s corpse.

My question is, when are we going to meet the final Riboku body who is unaccounted for? I have this theory that we are soon to meet the final Riboku as we get closer to Kantan…

Nah anyway, I do have another theory: the Riboku at Bayou is simply stronger than current Riboku given that Riboku isn’t exactly an active warrior anymore. Sure you have characters in Kingdom who go years without serious fighting and can come back as strong or stronger than their prime selves with the right explanations, but Riboku isn’t one of these people. He was doing hard labor in Zhao sure but that doesn’t necessarily mean he will retain all of his fighting prowess.
Sexboku :milaugh:

I'd hope both SHK and Riboku are smart enough to keep training their martial prowess off-battlefield for when the time comes. Especially Riboku considering he should know bro is the one and only last defense and you never know when a mf might come at him. The various ambushes should've taught him that by now.

But if he really been lazing off of combat training THEN MAYBE... NOW after realizing some random bandit bums can ragdoll his ass now, he'll awaken and be like "Alright this type of shit can't be happening again, I gotta get back to being a beast"

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I'd hope both SHK and Riboku are smart enough to keep training their martial prowess off-battlefield for when the time comes. Especially Riboku considering he should know bro is the one and only last defense and you never know when a mf might come at him. The various ambushes should've taught him that by now.
With Shouheikun, maybe since he still has his black cavalry and apparently drills with them and such.

With Riboku, I’m just not sure. The man is always taking some martial monster under his wing, he may just not see any need to be a martial monster himself. Plus Riboku in his youth was defeated a lot when he relied on his own strength so he may just not value it that much.

With Shouheikun, maybe since he still has his black cavalry and apparently drills with them and such.

With Riboku, I’m just not sure. The man is always taking some martial monster under his wing, he may just not see any need to be a martial monster himself. Plus Riboku in his youth was defeated a lot when he relied on his own strength so he may just not value it that much.
I don't think having a martial monster is a negative though. And I do believe SHK will have a martial monster of his own, as i doubt we've been introduced to all of his vassals. iirc, Riboku only has Bananji as his martial monster. (Unless Y'all count Houken as his underling, which I personally don't).

Renpa - Kashibou
Shin - Kyoukai
Ouki - Tou
Ousen - Akou?? (since some people view Akou as a martial monster, I personally don't)
Shibashou - Jiaga/Kansaro/etc
Tou - Rokuomi (especially when he peaks out in the future)
Moubu - had junior officers like Aisen, bound to have insanely strong mfs
YTW - Rankai/Bajio/Feego King

If anything tbh, Martial Monsters having other martial monsters under them fits in quite perfectly with the manga.

Well at least this newer translation sounds more promising and is hopefully what SenseScan will have a similar translation to.

"One of the strongest" is nowhere near as bullshit as Riboku thinking Kanki is the flat out "strongest". He will inevitably be wrong about that just like he has been wrong about damn near everything else in this arc but hey, at least it makes more sense for Riboku to think this for the time being. Lol.

Him just not being interested in Kanki's corpse because there are still Qin fools alive to kill is also better than Riboku leaving Kanki's body alone out of some strange sense of genuine respect for a depraved rapist. Still pretty weak since he could just leave a few Kochou blokes behind but better.

Honestly surprised there are still any Kochou soldiers left. Between Kochou's fat L to Kanki, the suicide mission at Atsuyo and Kohaku Kou's unit being the one that took the brunt of Kanki's last charge then these guys have got to be an endangered species. Lol.

What do you guys think Keisha vs Riboku 1v1 ?
Riboku takes his protege to spankcity.

Since the Qin-Wei alliance is still in place, Tou should be able to fill the void left by Kanki right?

I pity Riboku...
No due to lack of manpower. They'll have to spend a year or two first reassembling their frontlines and building up the army again, while also preparing for the threat of Chu-Wei. Since they already triggered Chu by taking Juuko.