Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Hara has abbreviated the escape from deep in Northern Zhao to the border at Atsuyo, but I think he did adequately paint a picture of how much it cost them.
Riboku highlighted that there were multiple layers to the cage. If the border was the thinnest, how did they even manage to bypass the denser ones with just a few thousand men? Are these layers just a bunch of armies stationed at random spots that can be bypassed? The narrative doesn't believe it matters cause it's all off-screen.

This cage really isn't all that. I'm sure they lost a good amount of men, I just don't feel the impact. Just a bunch of tell don't show.

But whatever, it's a minor issue. I also want to move on.

Last edited:
Ou Sen can be cornered, but the number of people capable of putting him in that position is probably fewer than a handful.

Ri Boku is 3-1 against Qin 6GGs. Kan Ki is 0-1 against 6G/3GH tier commanders.

The only reason his ambush worked as well as it did was because Gian was taken under Ri Boku's nose and put him in the mindset the same could happen to Hika.

Kan Ki had nothing to do with the taking of Gian, that was Shin's initiative.

It's no different than Eikyuu, where the HSA taking Eikyuu led to Ko Chou moving 5K troops and opening the window of opportunity for Kan Ki.

Ou Sen had the Q3 at Shukai but he used them with specific strategy in mind. Kan Ki only asked the impossible and expected it to happen, even when he didn't ask for it at Koku You, Shin still delivered by killing Kei Sha and effectively handing the victory to Kan Ki on a silver platter.

Kan Ki got BTFO'd this arc. Lost 130K men in a day, spent 99% of this time running and hiding, watched his officer butchered and then ended up a pincushion himself. Those are just the facts.

The cage cost them more than half their armies.

The encirclement cost them a bit more.

Considering there were layers and layers to the encirclement, it only makes sense it was thinnest at the border.
Shin taking gian is also kankis victory. riboku doesnt take anything by himself it doing his army not riboku. kanki was also going to gian so it doesnt change anything

ribokus 6 months preparations, kanki with 50k army while orginal numbers was 200k, that shit completely one-sided then kanki still outsmarted and literally almost killed Riboku 2 times if his half ass sword not broken.

Just as i told, riboku is nowhere near kankis level.

Guess Shin wants to kill Riboku more than ever now. Wonder why he's so affected by Kanki's death.
he is fkn retard while kanki alive he kept screaming stooop it plz , u fkn murderer, etc .
then when he died it turns he like him and have respect for kanki.

i hate the writing of shin
now also he act like a kid he want to punch soso or ousen even he he know the situation.

I stopped hating shin , but nah hara insist on it.
soon he will be over 30 and still act like this .

it was good seeing shin improvement and leveling up in early chapters but but now he has nothing he reached his peak and killd the strongest mid manga .

he is fkn retard while kanki alive he kept screaming stooop it plz , u fkn murderer, etc .
then when he died it turns he like him and have respect for kanki.
Meh, this sounds less like a Shin problem and more like that writing surrounding Kanki problem I mentioned before.

Everybody supposedly hates Kanki but then they get all weepy eyed and respectful of the bloke.

Riboku respecting Kanki's corpse was the previous example, now we got Shin getting all sad about Kanki. Watch soon as Ei Sei sheds a few tears for the guy despite considering to execute him previously.

Meh, this sounds less like a Shin problem and more like that writing surrounding Kanki problem I mentioned before.

Everybody supposedly hates Kanki but then they get all weepy eyed and respectful of the bloke.

Riboku respecting Kanki's corpse was the previous example, now we got Shin getting all sad about Kanki. Watch soon as Ei Sei sheds a few tears for the guy despite considering to execute him previously.
this is even worse you throw it on Kanki corpse ?!
respect the dead bro.
:kriwhat:
nah shin writing is bullshit before that don't try to make it cuz of kanki lol.

kanki whole action and existenceis to be hated except his army.
so if a character become Tsundere
once hating what he do and later it respect him and still hating him.
this is the character problem not kanki.
:laughmoji:
this is how bad their writing and how delusional they are and unrealistic at all.

others characters who are more realistic don't agree on kanki actions but they understand that something like this is normal in wars.
so this why they don't fkn scream and cry whenever kanki scratch his nose like our mc do and his heroes unit .

but it's not something new when one of them said WE ARE NOT INVADERS
WE ONLY CAME TO KILL YOU
RELAXE. 😌

kanki whole action and existenceis to be hated except his army.
so if a character become Tsundere
once hating what he do and later it respect him and still hating him.
this is the character problem not kanki.
:laughmoji:
this is how bad their writing and how delusional they are and unrealistic at all.
If it is just one character then sure, I would agree with that sentiment.

It isn't one character though. It is several. It is Shin being upset that Kanki is dead, it is Riboku seeking Kanki out for a talk and then respecting Kanki's corpse, it is Sei allowing Kanki to walk all over him after going out of his way to confront him.

That isn't a Shin problem. That is a Kanki problem or more specifically, a problem with the writing regarding how other characters interact with Kanki.
others characters who are more realistic don't agree on kanki actions but they understand that something like this is normal in wars.
Which characters ever treated Kanki's actions as being normal? Lol.
so this why they don't fkn scream and cry whenever kanki scratch his nose like our mc do and his heroes unit .
Sei and Riboku made as much ruckus about Kanki as Shin did. I don't see why Shin is getting singled out here for his weird interactions with Kanki. They have all had strange interactions with the guy.
but it's not something new when one of them said WE ARE NOT INVADERS
WE ONLY CAME TO KILL YOU
RELAXE. 😌
That wasn't Shin, that was Kyoukai and you know that I find her intolerable. Lol.

I'm guessing it has something to do with finding out about Kanki's history. But I don't understand how that made him go from feeling apathetic about Kanki possibly dying to now being emotionally bothered when it actually happens.