Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
李信 - Ri Shin (General) (10000-man)
河了貂 - Ka Ryo Ten (Strategist) (100 Guards)
羌瘣 - Kyou Kai (Lieutenant) (5000-man Commander) (1500 Cavalries & 3500 Infantries)
渕 - En (Lieutenant) (1000-man Commander) (200 Cavalries & 800 Infantries)
楚水 - So Sui (Lieutenant) (1000-man Commander) (1000 Cavalries)
岳雷 - Gaku Gai (Black Hi Hyou) (1000-man Commander) (500 Cavalries & 500 Infantries)
我呂 - Ga Ro (Red Hi Hyou) (1000-man Commander) (500 Cavalries & 500 Infantries)
那貴 - Naki (Naki Unit) (1000-man Commander) (500 Cavalries & 500 Infantries)
田有 - Den Yuu (1000-man Commander) (500 Cavalries & 500 Infantries)
崇原 - Suu Gen (Infantry Commander) (1000-man Commander) (1000 Infantries)
田永 - Den Ei (500-man Commander) (500 Cavalries)
沛浪 - Hai Rou (Deputy Infantry Commander) (500-man Commander) (500 Infantries)
石 - Shi (Scouts Unit) (100 Troops)
竜有 - Ryuu Yuu (100-man Commander) (100 Infantries)
尾平 - Bi Hei (100-man Commander) (100 Infantries)
中铁 - Chu Tetsu (100-man Commander) (100 Infantries)
竜川 - (500-man Commander) (500 Infantries)
澤圭 - Taku Kei (200-man Commander) (200 Infantries)
仁 & 淡 - Sou Jin & Sou Tan (Archery Unit) (800 Archers)
Total amount of Ri Shin army + Kyou Kai unit = 15000-man

Credit : Wong/Yami

What about my boy Ryuusen? Him and Denyuu are the original big men, he should be getting some respect. Ryuusen pouncing Futei off the walls of Sai was amazing (I reread that arc recently so it’s still fresh in my head).

I am happy with a lot of these commanders though (especially by other underrated boy Sosui). I’m gonna pray for every man that has to follow Bihei.

Damn finally! 5000 man Commander Kyou Kai and 100 man Commander Bi Hei lol!

but seriously how amazing this is to see how they started out as a nobody just a peasant folk now most of them have a hundred to thousands man in their own command especially Shin's inner circle makes me feel proud of them :feelscryingman:

so are they officially called Ri Shin army?? or just Hi Shin Army which I would like more since they still keep the name Ouki gave to their unit.

WE FIGHT FOR RI BOKU!!!

PEDOOOOOOO KING, WE COMING FOR THAT ASSSSS BOY!
Post automatically merged:

Finally my lord bihei got promoted:finally:
My lord bihei better not hide his strength anymore and no more playing dead. We all know my lord bihei is the strongest being in kingdomverse:finally:
Nah we're about to see the ultimate play-dead tactic executed by 100 men, surpassing even what the HSU did as a 300 man unit.

Bruh Ryuusen getting passed up by the old man. Come on bruhh, put in more work, don't let Denyuu out do your ass!!

Last edited:
I don't understand french at all but seems like Hi Shin Unit has already set out to Gyou to capture Kantan!!
Mouten's new vice commander looks good!!
Riboku rescue mission seems dangerous as King has already suspected it..... Can't wait to read English version

Glad we got General Shin and General Mouten moment xD!!

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Man. Kyoukai continues to prove herself as the one blemish on an otherwise nearly flawless manga imo. Looks like you can go from 3,000 MC to 5,000 MC for slaying Chou Garyuu’s subordinate, but you can’t go from 4,000 MC to General from slaying the highest ranks in the Wei Military.

Idc really overall but Kyoukai requires more brainless acceptance from me than any other character in this manga.

Banquet at Shin's home for three days.
One month of training.
SHK then sends them back to Gyou.
New lieutenant for Mouten, he/she comes from Moubu's army. Name is Aisen.
Ouhon and Mouten going to Gyou as well, in total the new gen have 35k men, so Mouten and Ouhon have 10k units.
Mouten says they're going for Kantan but it's gonna be much more difficult than Gyou 'cause Zhao gave up half its territory and brought the armies back to defend Kantan.
Kantan is defended by the fortresses of Buan and Hango. They need to use Gyou to attack while Riboku is out of the picture.
Kaine tries to free Riboku but ends in an ambush.
SSJ goes to free Riboku in another building while pedo king says he wants a public execution.

Wow, we go straight back to Zhao. Fuck, we're gonna be stuck with these guys for another 4-6 years... I hope Hara thought this through.

I wonder if Ouhon got Akakin in his army.

Last edited: