Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
I would like Shin to slay Riboku instead of Riboku dying because of foolish king....That would be more satisfying imo but maybe it will be unrealistic....
Shin has just started using his instincts and Ten's strategic level is no where near Riboku....Only place where Hi Shin Unit trumps Riboku is martial might!! Riboku won't easily allow Shin anywhere near him after seeing the dual between Shin and Houken... Thus I think it's extremely unrealistic for Shin to slay Riboku on his own ( if Ousen and others put all their efforts in so that they allow Shin to face Riboku one v one then it's possible for Shin...But it still it may not satisfy Shin as he wants to destroy Riboku by himself).....

Yes, but those were done by a good reason, in my opinion.

Like these two instances for example:

Seikyou being framed to do a rebellion instead of actually doing ones is actually not entirely "wrong". Because often in real life history, there are alot of instances where the siblings of the King were framed of a rebellion when they actually didn't commit ones. All of it were done to justify the King or "his supporters" to kill those siblings to solidify the King's claims of the throne.

So we don't truly know of what actually happened in the actual history of this part of story. So, for Hara to choose to take this route is pretty understandable.

Yes, if Hara wanted to stay true on this part, then killing those children would have been the right choice. But your post below is what I think forces Hara to choose to take a different route.
Indeed they were done for good reasons and I applaud Hara for them. :akaman:
As for Riboku's execution, I still don't see any good reason (outside of the Kingdom-verse) on why it should be changed. As for the in-verse reason, I would agree that seeing Shin being the one who defeats him would be more satisfying.
Indeed. We need to have Shin beat Riboku at least once before Riboku leaves the story. Having Riboku be executed right now would be unsatisfying.

Especially after all this build up. :sus:

It also feels like Riboku and Kanki have some business to settle. :kizabat:

he better dying while suffering for quite long time. instant death isnt fair for scumbag like him:myman:

and holi shit the spoiler already leaked out, thats too fast
Poison is a good way to die for this fucker it would have been a shame if Bananji had to dirty his mighty glaive with pedo blood
Now the only remaining is that minister i think his name was kakukai
Post automatically merged:

You guys think it is possible for the 3 great heavens to be revived?
Riboku
Shi ba shou
Kochu
Nobody knows much about Kochu or Shi ba shou if they get a heavens title their death by Ouhon and others would mean more