Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Hara definitely went out of his way to always draw it different when Zenou is erasing people.
It was satisfying af that he took Jyoukaryuu with him.
Nah, I absolutely hated that. Zenou didn't get a proper fight, JKR didn't get a proper fight, those two only clash when Zen is on 5% hp and JKR gets cheap shotted after sitting still with his glaive in a corpse for 20 minutes in an active battlefield for no good reason.

I got quadruple cock blocked that day. :pepeanger:

Nah, I absolutely hated that. Zenou didn't get a proper fight, JKR didn't get a proper fight, those two only clash when Zen is on 5% hp and JKR gets cheap shotted after sitting still with his glaive in a corpse for 20 minutes in an active battlefield for no good reason.

I got quadruple cock blocked that day. :pepeanger:

:usoprice:

JKR was ass lmao
His death was funny as hell if I’m being honest

:usoprice:

JKR was ass lmao
His death was funny as hell if I’m being honest
Oh aye, it was completely goofy. Tis the only non-Kyoukai related moment that Kingdom jumped the shark for me.

If Zenou had just retaliated immediately, it would have been fine but JKR sat there for over a 1/4 of an hour in an active battlefield, doing nothing but staring at a corpse. Riboku and Kanki have their long talk no jutsu sequence and Naki crosses multiple battlefields in the time it takes JKR to think "Huh, maybe I should move my geriatric behind and actually do something".

Absolute clown behaviour. 🀑

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
Look at the condition he was in

And what he was doing to fully grown men

I don’t know, Zenou looks like the strongest physically lol, only surpassed by Houkem
It’s people like Zenou that prove people like Moubu and Shibashou must be more than amazing warriors but must also have great abilities as generals.

Weight lords will bitch and moan but Zenou would give Moubu and Shibashou a pretty serious fight.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Jyoukaryuu would have been my equivalent of Gigakou/Dumpling Sama if he survived

:josad::josad:

He had objectively the least interesting design of the Seika guys, but he was my favorite all the same

Zenou’s victims
Who wins an IQ test, Zenou or Ranbihaku?
Post automatically merged:

@MarineHQ maybe the biggest hype slept on
Riboku was literally scared for Bananji’s life from the Zenou army charge πŸ’€
I don’t care who you are, one swing from Zenou is sending you flying

Look at left lower panel, wtf is even that, where tf did his body go
I swear i've seen this guy die atleast 5 times

Weight lords will bitch and moan but Zenou would give Moubu and Shibashou a pretty serious fight.
Damn sure, especially since someone like Ranbihaku had Tou on edge, and Ranbihaku is a chump compared to Zenou

Who wins an IQ test, Zenou or Ranbihaku?
Zenou, RBH doesn’t even speak. Now that you say it, Zenou is just a far better version of RBH in all categories

No way the upper left guy in that famous Karin panel is Kouen. It is something that I sometimes see being wondered about but I think there are exactly zero chances of this being the case lol.

Hara would have never "introduced" him like that.

That guy might be some renowned commander within Chu but it likely stops there.

You know I wonder how will Hara justify SBS capabilities while being someone who has been kept secret from Qin SPIES therefore Ousen supposedly not knowing of SBS according to Riboku makes even less sense

How did he get these capabilities considering it's the opposite for every other great general, he has zhao 3GH/6GG hype through and through with his army and everything considered

You know I wonder how will Hara justify SBS capabilities while being someone who has been kept secret from Qin SPIES therefore Ousen supposedly not knowing of SBS according to Riboku makes even less sense

How did he get these capabilities considering it's the opposite for every other great general, he has zhao 3GH/6GG hype through and through with his army and everything considered
Memories fade quickly in this world of constant wars, deaths and bloodshed. Figures like Tou, Gyou'un and CGR were likely well known throughout China when their respective lords were battling out during the golden era of the Warring States.

SBS held the qualifications to be a 3GH for years, he must've made his name ring out through China at some point, and then that name faded.

As for spies - it's a good point. There must've been chatter about recommendations if nothing else. But I suppose it's hard to gauge off just words alone, without any recent achievements.

Still, it's not like Ou Sen was doing nothing all this time. It is odd no one in Qin seems to know this mfer and what he can do.