Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
So much for Moubu level strength, sorry, this guy died of one shot from Moubu.

Akou,Gyou'Un and Bananji make this dude as his toy.

Sorry this guy is a fraud, and I was the only one here who was saying that this JiAga isn't at the level you guys was putting.

I still putting Kansaro the strongest from Seika, the Chapter that introduces boths, Kansaro was said to be SBS right hand and the most dangerous from Seika Generals.

Yeah this guy was the only one saying Jiaga =/= Moubu, no one else had such a brave take
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
Moubu One shot this dude.

Even Akou, Gyou'Un and Bananji take this dude as his toy.
Post automatically merged:

Only Seika General I want to do something is Kansaro, who got spotlight in his first battle introduction, as SBS Right Hand and most dangerous General from Seika.

That looks like it'll absolutely should be fatal, but likely not quick enough to stay Ji Aga's hand from striking back a final blow.

If Ji Aga dies of this wound, it's entirely possible he takes Shi Ryou down with him.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Sorry this guy is a fraud, and I was the only one here who was saying that this JiAga isn't at the level you guys was putting.
:milaugh::milaugh:

People here think fucking Man'U isn't Moubu level, pretty much no one thought they were on the same level as fighters.

I considered the possibility of Jiaga having the same brute power, but Moubu having far superior technique and overall fighting capabilities.
Post automatically merged:

Anyway, I’ve found myself in a place of zen upon accepting that Shibashou will simply do nothing next chapter lol. I had no expectations of this chapter and I was not disappointed. I’m pretty sure we won’t see anything huge from him until the climax of Hango.
Tbh I wouldn't be upset if we just switch focus to Yotanwa versus SSJ for awhile, and only return when Kansaro and Shibashou start making big moves