Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Seika hasn't exactly met my expectations, but they are more impressive than Kisui, I recently reread the arcs where he appeared.
Kanki thought Kisui was more vital than Keisha and he was right, Kisui saved Zhao in that war (until Rigan thing happened)
You guys excuse Bum Shi for losing to 4k commander Ouhon at Wei arc, but go all out on Kisui for getting outplayed by Ousen and then stalled by Shukai Mouten, who was appointed to general on the spot by Ousen
:kriwhat:

I stan Zhao and even I need a break
:risiup:
I don't think we are far away from Riboku's demise (in terms of manga pages). Riboku has been the story's main antagonist for so long that he will definitely leave a huge "space" behind. A completely unique foe.

At tbe same though it will be exciting to witness how the story will evolve without him going forward, the other states, other huge antagonists will enter the scene etc.

you read that on wikipedia?
lol nah 🤣
Post automatically merged:

then he will do the same as always and introduce a bunch of more named characters for reebok to use next
wait for it :suresure:

rbk has dozens of gg stocked at kantan for the the last battle.
:risitameh:

everyday at kantan siege will show us new set of generals like a rich kid showing his new toys to his friends.

:ihaha: