Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
No one is saying this. No one is even saying Ou Sen should be capable of solving the situation in terms of withstanding SBS.

We just want to see him make some moves, whether it actually stops SBS isn’t the point.
Him using Tiger's Anguish Formation is exactly that. The target is his own head, so his best course of action is to survive and make Shibashou Army bleed more then his own.

That was an attack on Ou Sen’s HQ which was like a couple thousand at most

Ou Sen had 30K fresh troops before SBS even made contact, and nothing.

Now he’s got close to 60K in the area and still nothing.

It’s excusable.
I don't get how the number of troops makes it any different. If Ousen had some sort of secret elite guard then it's safe to assume they were present in both of those battles.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I don't get why people think Shells and Joints is a solution to every problem. It was established that if the enemy knows how it works and targets the joints it becomes just a standard defence. Even if we assume Shibashou doesn't know that there still should be a limit of how much it can tank. Which is probably why Ousen decided pincer formation is a better option.

And regarding Ousen's core army we already knew it's not anything outstanding ever since Bananji and Futei broke through them.
And frankly the pincer formation would have worked against almost anyone expect maybe Moubu and SBS

Ousen was surprised by SBS might

But yeah it is still a. Bit surprising that Ousen isn’t doing anything while SBS is closing the space between them

the man is a bit too passive
Post automatically merged:

But I can agree that it’s more of a feat for SBS than an anti feat for Ousen

it means SBS and his guys are just that strong

Last edited:
Him using Tiger's Anguish Formation is exactly that. The target is his own head, so his best course of action is to survive and make Shibashou Army bleed more then his own.
We want to see moves, as in plural. It’s not an unreasonable expectation. It’s an expectation we’ve been conditioned to have based on the many battles that preceded this one.

So far, the most impressive thing about the one tactic Ou Sen has used so far is its name.

I don't get how the number of troops makes it any different. If Ousen had some sort of secret elite guard then it's safe to assume they were present in both of those battles.
The difference is that it was the HQ of Ou Sen’s personal 10K that was under attack at Shukai while the bulk was attacking Ri Boku.

Right now, it’s Ou Sen’s 30K army under attack, and he personally has the same numbers he, DRM and Sou’Ou had combined when they did the Great Red Crane formation.

Ou Sen has far more resources at his immediate disposal than he did at Shukai.

He is showing us nothing that aligns with the monster we’ve been conditioned to believe he is

Shin Kaku Gaku, Da Rin and San Shuu were all likely at those previous battles as well and Hara didn’t show them either. Until it served the story.

If not now, when would it serve the story more for Ou Sen to reveal the strength of his most elite personal units - which you would assume he has given his ambition and time spent recruiting over the decades. That we have seen nothing at all in his respect is disappointing to say the least.

The soldiers of A Kou and Ma Kou and Sou’Ou’s elites have done more to establish themselves as noteworthy.

lol
it's funny to see fans just got surprised by the VASE (ousen) as we call him in in arab kingdom's fans.

go reread shokai battle it is the same as now nothing new.
ousen is enjoyable when he put a plane to whole campaign or when he is a lone wolf 🐺 as vs RENPA.
BUT other than that he is exactly a vase .
just accept this. he is not rbk or kanki.
his next move or next W has to be either completely by his underlings or it's something pre planned before the battle start. ( lioe a hidden army or fortress)

lol
it's funny to see fans just got surprised by the VASE (ousen) as we call him in in arab kingdom's fans.

go reread shokai battle it is the same as now nothing new.
ousen is enjoyable when he put a plane to whole campaign or when he is a lone wolf 🐺 as vs RENPA.
BUT other than that he is exactly a vase .
just accept this. he is not rbk or kanki.
his next move or next W has to be either completely by his underlings or it's something pre planned before the battle start. ( lioe a hidden army or fortress)
That's a bit exagerrated
He came up with a new plan in 10 minutes after they took Retsuki or whatever the name of that trapped castle was, and predicted where all the battles will take place and how.
Then during the battle, he directly countered RBK's strategy at the center and was gaining advantage.
But here he is just sitting and doing nothing.

That's a bit exagerrated
He came up with a new plan in 10 minutes after they took Retsuki or whatever the name of that trapped castle was, and predicted where all the battles will take place and how.
Then during the battle, he directly countered RBK's strategy at the center and was gaining advantage.
But here he is just sitting and doing nothing.
yep this what's he is really good . planes for the whole campaign.

It's only one 2 thing he did in the center and the whole battle he froze like a vase.

I know Hara only uses them when he feels like it, but where the fuck are Ou Sen’s bow units?

The Ou Family is filthy rich. Why don’t they have crossbows?

Where is Ou Sen hiding his
  • Heavy cavalry
  • Heavy infantry
  • Shield units
  • Assassin units
Are we supposed to believe he doesn’t have any?

His family can afford to give a siege engine to 300-Man Commander Ou Hon, but Ou Sen doesn’t have any flashy units of his own?

All of this makes about as much sense as the 250K figure for Qin.

What the fuck is Hara doing?

I know Hara only uses them when he feels like it, but where the fuck are Ou Sen’s bow units?

The Ou Family is filthy rich. Why don’t they have crossbows?

Where is Ou Sen hiding his
  • Heavy cavalry
  • Heavy infantry
  • Shield units
  • Assassin units
Are we supposed to believe he doesn’t have any?

His family can afford to give a siege engine to 300-Man Commander Ou Hon, but Ou Sen doesn’t have any flashy units of his own?

All of this makes about as much sense as the 250K figure for Qin.

What the fuck is Hara doing?
remind me .
did the center use any archers 🏹 from both sides ?!
:suresure:

hara writing focusing on hero soilders let him forgot how battle in reality start.
now he just want to the 2 sides to clash and all hara focus is on characters not armies.

remind me .
did the center use any archers 🏹 from both sides ?!
Trust me, you'll know when archers are used because Hara uses them so infrequently.

We've only seen the Zhao Right Wing use them, to little effect of course.

real OGs remember Ousen's special shield unit from Sanyou...
They're who I was referring to.

We know Ou Sen has had some form of shield units before. We know his family has siege engines laying around. We know he employs special operators that will go on suicide missions for him (Gyou). We've seen and known things about Ou Sen, the Ou Family and his army that should translate into some real shit.

This is a man aiming to be a king. Why is his "imperial guard" so standard? Who doesn't he have any heavy hitters around him to guard him? The dude doesn't even have a Ryuu Sen tier from the looks of it.

It's all so bizarre. That's why I think what we're seeing is not a product of Ou Sen's incompetence but Hara's bad writing. The narrative can't justify itself.

Chilling in the north together with Riboku's light cavalry archers.
I hear Ki Sui and Earl Rai are generous hosts. :milaugh:

for those who want to understand whats going.

Riboku basically abandoned rational warfare and attacked like Luffy recklessly Ousen. He goes man for man, unit for unit, and army to army he doesn't care about formation and tactics
If this continues both armies will lose a huge portion of their respective army

My prediction is Riboku rather than killing Ousen will render the Qin army unable to move due losing too many men and Qin will need to retreat back.