Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Kansaro and GKS wasn't needed, is it going to be completely one sided fight?

Shin/Ouhon/YTW has to come in clutch here to save Ousen.
Don't worry Gigakou got this!
Post automatically merged:

Honestly it's refreshing seeing a Martial General getting stabbed and cut by fodder, it shows that they are vulnerable, because normaly it feels like they can solo an Army.

Last edited:
The more he appears the more I like GKS
The man doesn’t let his prey go away, the guy is tenacious

For a strategist he is quite raw
He's a general first, and a fighting one at that, more so than Mou Ten these days.

imo he does too much talking and is too arrogant for his own good, but he's a good addition to the cast and I wish there was more time made for the Seika generals.

The final chapter of Zhao should be revolve around SBS and Seika as much as it does Ri Boku. They're being introduced late in the game. Hara given them more shine.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
He's a general first, and a fighting one at that, more so than Mou Ten these days.

imo he does too much talking and is too arrogant for his own good, but he's a good addition to the cast and I wish there was more time made for the Seika generals.

The final chapter of Zhao should be revolve around SBS and Seika as much as it does Ri Boku. They're being introduced late in the game. Hara given them more shine.
Obviously he is a general and not only like Ten « just » a strategist

but contrary to Denrimi who seems only to be gifted in tactics and not in strength, GKS seems to be able to go both ways

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Bro is too handsome to be out here fighting. What's with these Great heavens and looking more like royalty than actual generals.
Bro that’s just the Three Great Heavens, what can I say. No other commanders in Kingdom aside from Ouki brought such proud majesty to the battlefield lmfao. That Zhao swagger is just unmatched.

Bros be out here saying Shibashou is ugly lmfao, I think he is one of the most majestic looking characters Hara has drawn, rivaling the likes of Ouki. @Owl Ki Think @TheAncientCenturion will let me change my name to “Lee Ba Shou”? Lol

Obviously he is a general and not only like Ten « just » a strategist

but contrary to Denrimi who seems only to be gifted in tactics and not in strength, GKS seems to be able to go both ways
Which Ten are you referring to?

Gaku Shou has more versatility than DRM, for sure. They're both generals skilled at strategy but, while DRM comes across smarter and mindful, I'd prefer to have Gaku Shou on my side because of his fighting ability. Not so much as a hitter, but as someone who can hold their own and doesn't need as much protection.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Which Ten are you referring to?

Gaku Shou has more versatility than DRM, for sure. They're both generals skilled at strategy but, while DRM comes across smarter and mindful, I'd prefer to have Gaku Shou on my side because of his fighting ability. Not so much as a hitter, but as someone who can hold their own and doesn't need as much protection.
GKS + Fuuon vs Denrimi + Killing squad can be a good fight

I still think Chu Ga Ryuu is better than GKS or Denrimi as a second commander

GKS + Fuuon vs Denrimi + Killing squad can be a good fight

I still think Chu Ga Ryuu is better than GKS or Denrimi as a second commander
Shame we didn't get to see Da Rin at least do something besides land a blow that didn't draw blood.

Chou Ga Ryuu is a Heavenly King level, he's above them for sure. I have him ranked ahead A Kou, and equal at a minimum.

Shame we didn't get to see Da Rin at least do something besides land a blow that didn't draw blood.

Chou Ga Ryuu is a Heavenly King level, he's above them for sure. I have him ranked ahead A Kou, and equal at a minimum.
Gyou'un and Chougaryuu is still to this day the strongest combo of number 2 and number 3 bar obvious exceptions such as Kanki/Ousen for Mougu or Ouki literally having a GG caliber rhm