Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
They don't t need tho, Batei,Gai Mou and Shiryuu can overcome him with Weight.

Earl Shin isn't stronger than Gaimou who I had above him.
I mean I don't disagree with Gaimou but let's not equal the fighting ability of a Shibashou sized Fire Dragon with Weight behind his strikes to Batei and Shiryuu. Lol.

Axe Bro and Savage Woman are beasts for sure. Gaimou...will likely be Shin's main 1v1 duel in the Wei conquest.

Never said Shin was the strongest in the manga lol

But he’d beat fucking Batei
:milaugh:

Tou literally retreated against Rei Ou
:milaugh:
Looks to the contest of Tou in that war, him wants to all of New Gen to overcome and showed their face to all states of China.

Like i said looks to Shin vs Gai Mou and Shin vs Batei , in last than 100 chapters and you see the same treatment.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Looks to the contest of Tou in that war, him wants to all of New Gen to overcome and showed their face to all states of China.
That’s not why he retreated from Rei Ou lol, he retreated from Rei Ou because Rei Ou was fucking him up.

Tou went with Ouhon’s plan to show China Qin’s new gen, but that had nothing to do with him retreating from Rei Ou. Lol

That’s not why he retreated from Rei Ou lol, he retreated from Rei Ou because Rei Ou was fucking him up.

Tou went with Ouhon’s plan to show China Qin’s new gen, but that had nothing to do with him retreating from Rei Ou. Lol
It was not decided by Ouhon, was decided by Tou and Ouhon only makes the plan battle.

So, you really thinks Tou would be defeated by Rei Ou when his Lieutenant is at Roku Omi level?
Post automatically merged:

Didn’t the Qin new gen also defeat Riboku, the strongest commander of all time? Lol
Lee you serious thinks this? RiBoku got overwhelmed by Ou Sen who is above Tou or any 7 fire dragon, this Was Ri Boku alone.

In that war we had 3 guys who you put in Ou Ki,Renpa and Haku ki level, You imagined this happening? Tou defeating with Shin and Ouhon this guys?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I would only put Gokei at the level of the Qin 6/Zhao 3/Chu Great Generals

but the other Fire Dragons are definitely close to them at least, above Heavenly King commanders and certainly above Kisui

now that I think about it, Gokei probably slays Kisui in a duel without that much trouble:yurazclear:

So, you really thinks Tou would be defeated by Rei Ou when his Lieutenant is at Roku Omi level?
Tou wouldn't necessarily get defeated but Reiou is strong enough that it would give him something to seriously think about.

This is not a Chousou. At Bayou, Ouki played Chousou like a fiddle. He was a good tactician but like Ouki said, he didn't pay sufficient attention to small details. Right from the beginning, he was already caught in his trap.

Reiou was a Fire Dragon tactician. Way above that paygrade, a commander of a completely different caliber. Wei arc Gohoumei > Coalition Gohoumei who could pull stuff like the Ryuudou and even then, when Reiou died he said that he would have needed two further years from that point to surpass his master.

I would only put Gokei at the level of the Qin 6/Zhao 3/Chu Great Generals

but the other Fire Dragons are definitely close to them at least, above Heavenly King commanders and certainly above Kisui

now that I think about it, Gokei probably slays Kisui in a duel without that much trouble:yurazclear:
You guys seriously thinks 3 guys who lee put in Ouki or Renpa level, be defeated like that?

If Ouki,Oukotsu and Koshou was in that war against Tou and the new gen, you serious thinks they will loses?

i literally said in my post that you're quoting that Gokei is the only one I put on Qin 6 level/Zhao 3 :whitepress:
Even Gokei I have not clue.

But the others are maximum GG level.

Love how two of the Qin 6 that you picked are known for having suffered crushing defeats lol
Oukotsu loses to Kanmei one of top tiers of the verse.

Koshou got defeated by who?

Kanmei will single handedly deal with everybody in that war.