Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
No? Are you literally retarded?

His goal was to slay Tairoji and he wasn’t going to die until that happened. After he slayed Tairoji, he had nothing left to live for and became a soulless lifeless weapon with no self-preservation instinct. Which was literally the only reason Ouhon killed him lmfao.
Yes. Ouhon noted that Earl Shi's only weakness against him is the fact that he doesn't protect his vitals and that's why he beat him. This still doesn't change Rei'Ous statement that suicidal Earl Shi is a killing machine with no weakness to exploit.
Rei'Ou is a guy that could see a weakness in every single Qin general including fucking Ousen and he was by Earl Shi's side as a comrade so he definitely knows his strength very well.

This Earl Shi we've seen was at the absolute height of his game. His spear reached its pinnacle.
And yet after the loss to Ouhon several years passed with Ouhon training relentlessly for his spear to reach that of the Earl's only for Bananji to demonstrate how he completely blocks every single full power spear thrust that Ouhon sent towards him. This by extension means that Bananji can see, react and block Earl Shi's spear too. This is simply undeniable.
I'm not saying Bananji wins because of that but i would have this in mind before stating ridiculous stuff like us slandering Earl Shi by putting him below guys like Bananji. Hell feat wise Gaimou is hard pressed by Batei.
Also, losing to Ouhon is an honor, no idea why you idiots act like Ouhon was weak. Unless your favorite is a martial Great General, Ouhon solos them. And even martial Great Generals aren’t safe from Ouhon lol.
No Ouhon wasn't weak but you know what ?
Shukai Ouhon was considerably stronger even by in canon statements it was made clear that Ouhon grew considerably after beating Earl Shi. So whether you like it or not the Ouhon that Bananji dominated was more or less equal with Earl Shi.

No part of saying this is slander.
Because he was suicidal. He didn’t have Kika, and her killer was already dead. He had nothing left to live for and so he didn’t have the instinct to keep himself alive-literally the only reason Ouhon killed him.

It’s like you fucking idiots don’t actually read the manga. If Renpa was suicidal against Mougou, Mougou would’ve one shot Renpa with his very first attack:

Because Renpa wouldn’t have dodged which would’ve resulted in Mougou killing him instantly.

If Hakuki was suicidal, he would get trashed by Ouhon worse than Shi Ei did.

If Ouki was suicidal, Houken would’ve killed him in an instant.

Yall literally pick the most autistic hill to die on, fucking idiots.
This is just so wrong Lee lmao. Are you trolling?

This is the man you call suicidal, look at him.
He is blocking and dodging, several times durkng their battles even. His suicidal tendencies have had no effect on his defensive skills, that man blocked and dodged to the best of his ability so what in the world is that Renpa panel supposed to prove ?
Even in that panel it's clearly shown how Renpa is outspeeding Mougou.

Being suicidal doesn't mean you lower your head to your enemy and let him kill you, we literally have in-canon examples one being Earl Shi who factually defends himself.
I have Prime Earl Shi beating Tou,Yotanwa,Duke Hyou and Shouheikun in a 1 on 1:kayneshrug:
Based on history spoilers I would definitely take out SHK but the rest is not a ridiculous take.

However sword users are not bad off against a spear wielder.

Don’t know about Shouheikun but the rest absolutely.
Shouheikun is on fraudwatch until he gets more than a 90 stat or displays toptier feats.
I've read Hara's oneshot about him and Moubu and the bs about him being stronger is nothing but him cheapshotting an offguard Moubu
Plus Ji Aga got a similar statement and we saw how it turned out

I respect his portrayal though so I'd rate him as a peer to Yotanwa,Duke Hyou and Tou

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yes. Ouhon noted that Earl Shi's only weakness against him is the fact that he doesn't protect his vitals and that's why he beat him. This still doesn't change Rei'Ous statement that suicidal Earl Shi is a killing machine with no weakness to exploit.
Rei'Ou is a guy that could see a weakness in every single Qin general including fucking Ousen and he was by Earl Shi's side as a comrade so he definitely knows his strength very well.

This Earl Shi we've seen was at the absolute height of his game. His spear reached its pinnacle.
And yet after the loss to Ouhon several years passed with Ouhon training relentlessly for his spear to reach that of the Earl's only for Bananji to demonstrate how he completely blocks every single full power spear thrust that Ouhon sent towards him. This by extension means that Bananji can see, react and block Earl Shi's spear too. This is simply undeniable.
I'm not saying Bananji wins because of that but i would have this in mind before stating ridiculous stuff like us slandering Earl Shi by putting him below guys like Bananji. Hell feat wise Gaimou is hard pressed by Batei.
Well if you think Bananji gives Gaimou a hard fight, it’s fine I guess. Do you also think Bananji gives Ouki a hard fight? I recall you saying you thought base Shibashou = rage mode Bananji, how hard does rage mode Bananji push Ouki?

So whether you like it or not the Ouhon that Bananji dominated was more or less equal with Earl Shi.

No part of saying this is slander.
And see this is where the lies come in lol. If you think Bananji throwing his weapon away and tackling Ouhon is “dominating him,” sure go ahead lol. Weapon v weapon though, it was a no contest, Ouhon had Bananji unable to even attack. Maybe Bananji would have adjusted, maybe he wouldn’t, but nothing about Ouhon vs Bananji was Bananji dominating him pre-weapon throwing.

And hell if you think Bananji’s iron hammer kills Shi Ei, you may as well argue Bananji could kill Ouki or Hakuki this way as well if you’re just going to apply the no limits fallacy to this move lol.

that man blocked and dodged to the best of his ability so what in the world is that Renpa panel supposed to prove ?
So now you’re going to deny what Ouhon actually says is the reason he beat Shi Ei just because Shi Ei actually didn’t throw his spear down and let Ouhon kill him? You can’t make this shit up folks. Ouhon directly says he can only beat Shi Ei because Shi Ei isn’t preserving himself, “but no Shi Ei blocked so the entire narrative around Ouhon’s victory was bullshit.”

Literally why do you do this shit…

Even in that panel it's clearly shown how Renpa is outspeeding Mougou.
Um, no, if you actually use the seeing balls in your skull to look on that page, Renpa has to dodge Mougou’s blow before his own Glaive even touches Mougou. Canonically Mougou would have struck first if Renpa hadn’t dodged.

Being suicidal doesn't mean you lower your head to your enemy and let him kill you, we literally have in-canon examples one being Earl Shi who factually defends himself.
Well I’m glad you made this observation, but disappointed that you didn’t read your own fucking comment before you actually tried to lie about Shi Ei actually having self preservation just because he blocked some attacks. Lol

Shouheikun is on fraudwatch until he gets more than a 90 stat or displays toptier feats.
I've read Hara's oneshot about him and Moubu and the bs about him being stronger is nothing but him cheapshotting an offguard Moubu
Plus Ji Aga got a similar statement and we saw how it turned out

I respect his portrayal though so I'd rate him as a peer to Yotanwa,Duke Hyou and Tou
Hara’s one shot is very different from the actual manga. In Hara’s one shot Shouheikun was never a battlefield commander at all and went straight into politics. Not sure why you reference that to talk about Shouheikun in the canon.

Negging Wategi is probably a solid Yotanwa tier feat. And this isn’t prime Shouheikun.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Lee and MarineHQ discussing Admirals in OP:

Lee and MarineHQ discussing Generals in Kingdom:
@EmperorKinyagi behold the eyes of the man who will destroy the Admiral fandom lmfao

Admiral fans are invincible, we beat the shit out of Zoro fans, Yonko fans, Nika fans, and whoever else…

The only thing that could possibly destroy us is ourselves. Lol

I have a feeling Tou will dissapoint as a warrior.
He could do some amazing things or disappoint but we'll have to wait
He needs to do more stuff than beating Rinbunkun but he still slays Bum Shi tho
And i agree that Bum Shi didn't grow weaker
Both Gyou'Un and Bum Shi died at their peak regardless of what Renpa slanderers like to claim