Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Can you guys picture Shibashou one shotting Gyou'un or Bananji?
Maybe. Mid Diff at worst for a serious Shibashou. I think rage mode Bananji can probably not get one shot. Shukai Gyou’Un I would say the same. Zhao really has never seen a warrior like Shibashou before, even Houken didn’t have weight. This guy is legit looking like the Zhao Kanmei imo.

Many people think that Kanmei is stronger than Oukotsu, it is not entirely accurate. The truth is that Kanmei used a sword and attacked at a faster speed, allowing him to take down Oukotsu in a single blow. If Kanmei uses a mace, the match will last longer, and Kanmei may lose (Oukotsu's experience, weight at that time > young Kanmei).

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Many people think that Kanmei is stronger than Oukotsu, it is not entirely accurate. The truth is that Kanmei used a sword and attacked at a faster speed, allowing him to take down Oukotsu in a single blow. If Kanmei uses a mace, the match will last longer, and Kanmei may lose (Oukotsu's experience, weight at that time > young Kanmei).
I think it's clear that even at the time Young Kanmei was above Oukotsu martially

Oukotsu didn't have a real chance of winning even if he didn't get one shot
Post automatically merged:

It's possible but i think a mid diff is more likely
Akou was at 5% Hp
He was going toe to toe with a random soldier
Yeah I'd agree. This is an amazing feat, but Akou literally said that he was on death's door earlier in the chapter

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sou’Ou tells Ousen they’re going to evacuate, but Ousen doesn’t have any reaction. Sou’Ou gets pissed and tells him not to waste Akou’s sacrifice.
This is the craziest part imo, Ousen seems like he is stun-locked lmfao. Unless he knows that Shin is on his way, is this actually the start of Hara showing us Ousen’s weakness as I predicted? He’s just so speechless that he seems paralyzed. And it doesn’t look like he knows that Shin is on the way or whatever. Idk, we really need more info but Ousen is looking spooked af right now.