Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
The main reason for this defeat is Ousen’s generals stupidity and lack of heavy hitters in his group. Unlike Ouki, Kanki, RBK or even Renpa, Ousen doesn’t have a martial beast who can go toe to toe with anyone. All the top generals have atleast one invincible warrior with them?
He did have Akou who could match Bananji... Keyword being did. :josad:

Apollo

The Sol King
A thought just occured to me with Ousen losing so many subordinates:
So in the future invasions Zhao, Kyoukai takes leadership of one of the armies marching towards Kantan alongside Ousen and YTW. Considering Ousen is losing most of his generals here and he will realize the need for a martial beast on his army, he might seek to recruit Kyoukai as one of his generals.
I hope this is the path Hara takes since Kyoukai needs some relevance going forward.

Not saying it won't happen, but there hasn't been a single moment where Hara gave me a reason to take this character remotely seriously.
He handled himself with poise and honour during Kan Ki’s ambush.

Ri Boku doesn’t put his faith in just anyone, so choosing him to pincer Ou Sen at Shukai and protect him during the trap on A Kou are also significant showings of confidence.

He’s a respected general at the moment as is but at his current level of ability I don’t think he has it in him to qualify for regular GG for another 7 years. He’d be 3GH level in 10-12 years.

He won’t live that long though, I don’t think.

Not unless he survives the fall of Zhao and becomes one of Dai’s GGs.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Not saying it won't happen, but there hasn't been a single moment where Hara gave me a reason to take this character remotely seriously.
People do be severely underrating Futei. I’ve seen Jonkins’ guys saying Futei even loses to some of Shin’s officers lmfao. It’s like they forgot Futei fodderized Ryusen and Denyu during Coalition.

I don’t see Futei losing to any HSU members aside from Shin and the Naruto characters.

People do be severely underrating Futei. I’ve seen Jonkins’ guys saying Futei even loses to some of Shin’s officers lmfao. It’s like they forgot Futei fodderized Ryusen and Denyu during Coalition.

I don’t see Futei losing to any HSU members aside from Shin and the Naruto characters.
Saying he loses to HSU officers is one thing.

Saying he’s shown anything worthy of harboring the talent of a 3GH is another.