Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Why? How can the feats lie? Rinko may have been a bit stronger than Shin was when Shin killed him, but he wasn’t that much stronger. Like ‘he wasn’t send Shin flying with one blow’ stronger.
Agreed.
And Ringyoku and Shuma looked stronger than Riboku.
Nah man, I don't believe those two are stronger than Rinko. Rinko would have kill Kaine in an instant. And Riboku wouldn't die against Riboku and Kaine the same way the Shuma dude did.
You can argue Riboku was long retired from personally fighting by the time he faced Shuma and Ringyoku, but hell Riboku looked like he hadn’t fought for years when he overpowered Shin too.
I think Shin was underestimating RBK and got overpowered. Shin was just testing RBK to see if he is indeed a martial might monster.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Easily.

As a general Rinko is obviously >>

But as a fighter Rinko is pretty bad compared to a lot of stronger generals honestly. Him losing to that Shin is almost embarrassing.

Nah man, I don't believe those two are stronger than Rinko. Rinko would have kill Kaine in an instant.
How and why? What feats or portrayal does Rinko have to put him on that level martially? Like I said, the scaling pretty clearly puts Shuma above Rinko

And Rinko wouldn't die against Riboku and Kaine the same way the Shuma dude did.
He would just lose to 300 man commander Shin right? Lol

I think Shin was underestimating RBK and got overpowered. Shin was just testing RBK to see if he is indeed a martial might monster.
I agree but it’s pretty clear Shin hit him with an earnest attack there and still got overpowered that hard. Rinko could never do that to Shin.

How and why? What feats or portrayal does Rinko have to put him on that level martially? Like I said, the scaling pretty clearly puts Shuma above Rinko
Bafuuji and Futei was in an equal exchange with Ringyoku. And I don't think Shuma is that much stronger than Ringyoku.

You think Bafuuji and Futei is as strong or above Rinko?
He would just lose to 300 man commander Shin right? Lol
*1000 man commander to be exact. Temporary but still. And no, Shin didn't defeat Rinko in a pure 1 on 1.
I agree but it’s pretty clear Shin hit him with an earnest attack there and still got overpowered that hard. Rinko could never do that to Shin.
Yes but Shin underestimates Riboku's weight.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Bafuuji and Futei was in an equal exchange with Ringyoku. And I don't think Shuma is that much stronger than Ringyoku.
Futei already claimed to have surpassed Rinko lol.

And Bafuuji survived a blow from Zenou, and he’s Bananji’s son. Dude is physically strong.

You think Bafuuji and Futei is as strong or above Rinko?
Maybe. I don’t think too highly of Rinko martially.

*1000 man commander to be exact. Temporary but still. And no, Shin didn't defeat Rinko in a pure 1 on 1.
Shin was far more wounded than Rinko when he beat him. His right arm was almost severed and his left leg had already been stabbed.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

And Bafuuji survived a blow from Zenou, and he’s Bananji’s son. Dude is physically strong.

Shin was far more wounded than Rinko when he beat him. His right arm was almost severed and his left leg had already been stabbed.
and then shin went on to correct fu tei and say he's not stronger than rinko

Dayum....

I love my boy Futei but we're gonna take character's words at hand now lol?
Yes, Kisui also did the same against Zenou but he ain't above Rinko martially lol.
That's fine. I think Rinko is martially underrated imo. But let's just end it here because this is gonna be too long of an discussion lol.
Fair. Rinko loses two of his fingers but that's not fatal compared to Shin's wounds.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yeah this take is just bad. You think 93 stat is too high for him? Lol.
Jesus, he’s a 93? That puts him above Akou and equal to Zenou lmfao. Goddamn right that’s too high.

Zenou would use Rinko for a toothpick.

I love my boy Futei but we're gonna take character's words at hand now lol?
I’m not saying he’s > Rinko for sure but it’s interesting that he would make that claim. Futei probably knows Rinko’s whole service record.

Yes, Kisui also did the same against Zenou but he ain't above Rinko martially lol.
I’d put Kisui > Rinko personally lol. Rinko would have died there.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Rinko > all these Kanki bums

Shin on MC steroids is an insane threat even during Sanyou. Just remember that the man just killed Houken while being quite weaker.

And Rinko was injured, was tag teamed, and without the other solider killing move Rinko would have killed Shin.
people forget rinko has weight, shin saw the air of a gg on him:myman:

I don't really see Rinko being injured as an excuse when Shin was also injured. At maximum, the difference between Sanyou Shin and Rinko was about a single tier.

Rinko would have won uninterrupted but it would have been a high diff victory at minimum.
Jesus, he’s a 93? That puts him above Akou and equal to Zenou lmfao. Goddamn right that’s too high.
Higher than Kaishibou and Shouheikan too. :saden:

Rinko > all these Kanki bums

Shin on MC steroids has an insane threat even during Sanyou. Just remember that the man just killed Houken while being quite weaker.

And Rinko was injured, was tag teamed, and without the other solider killing move Rinko would have killed Shin.
The defeat of Rinko was of such significance it spread across all of China, but everybody and their mother introduced these days is stronger apparently?

Give me a break lol.