Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Land a single blow on Ouki and run away before Ouki swings his Glaive? Anyone in China can do that lol.
Shou mou couldnt do that. If it was so easy, the monster trio wouldn't hype this feat as well.

Rinko vs Chougaryuu in a duel

who do y'all got?

i think both are underrated martially
Rinko high diffs. Very few non GGs, like Gyouun, Bananji, Akou are above Rinko

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Shin was always a freak that could punch Dara nice his pay grade

We all know stats can be ass but Shin was already a 88 + alpha during Sanyou so the guy could punch at 90/91 (if aloah can make you gain some points)

So Hara viewed him quite high even back then

lol at Rinko losing to CGR @Lee Ba Shou will never learn :catcry:
Chougaryuu had weight and he actually gave Ouki’s Glaive Shin a good thrashing. Shin at that point in time would low diff Rinko. There’s no way Rinko gives Garyuu a close fight lol.

Rinko vs Chougaryuu in a duel

who do y'all got?

i think both are underrated martially
I think either high diff or extreme diff victory for Chougaryuu. The man put up a short fight against an injured Shukai Shin with Ouki's glaive, even momentarily overpowering him. That same Shin went on to defeat Houken with some assistance. I don't see Rinko putting up as much resistance against that Shin.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I think either high diff or extreme diff victory for Chougaryuu. The man put up a short fight against an injured Shukai Shin with Ouki's glaive, even momentarily overpowering him. That same Shin went on to defeat Houken with some assistance. I don't see Rinko putting up as much resistance against that Shin.
Lee okay, he loves to wank

but not you too, and not like that

CGR was full weight and full worship for RSJ so he gave Shin one or two blows

But this can’t compare to Rinko

Rinko is a real fighter and portrayed as such

with narrative and weight lot of guys can give Shin a lonely good blow before falling down

And Shin wasn’t all out at all and wasn’t full alpha mode

The sole fact Shin killed Houken 30 minutes later can give you your answer.

Shin in the zone is not normal Shin, and CGR in the zone gave Shin one good or two good swings before falling down to normal state Shin

It’s like Ryu Fu being able to clash with Shin before being stomped one second after that

Rinko murder CGR. I’d CGR is in the zone then yeah he can give Rinko some difficulty, but if both are full weight then Rinko still kills him

CGR don’t win this

Lee okay, he loves to wank

but not you too, and not like that

with narrative and weight lot of guys can give Shin a lonely good blow before falling down

Shin in the zone is not normal Shin, and CGR in the zone gave Shin one good or two good swings before falling down to normal state Shin

It’s like Ryu Fu being able to clash with Shin before being stomped one second after that

Rinko murder CGR. I’d CGR is in the zone then yeah he can give Rinko some difficulty, but if both are full weight then Rinko still kills him

CGR don’t win this
Seriously why do people act like Shin is always performing at the same level? He has a variable in his str stat for a reason. Shin needed peak performance to beat Rinko in an extended fight, while CGR gave Shin a couple good blows and then got swiftly folded without trouble.

Rinko mid-diffs CGR at worst.
Post automatically merged:

The defeat of Rinko was of such significance it spread across all of China, but everybody and their mother introduced these days is stronger apparently?

Give me a break lol.
Next thing we know they'll be claiming Keisha>Rinko because he gave Shin a couple of good blows lol.

Seriously why do people act like Shin is always performing at the same level? He has a variable in his str stat for a reason. Shin needed peak performance to beat Rinko in an extended fight, while CGR gave Shin a couple good blows and then got swiftly folded without trouble.

Rinko mid-diffs CGR at worst.
Post automatically merged:

Next thing we know they'll be claiming Keisha>Rinko because he gave Shin a couple of good blows lol.
Gakuhakukou though. Mad skills and physically very strong. Not sure how Rinko fairs against him.

Alright, just this bit.

What is the deal here?

Rinko spent the majority of his time going after 1000 man commanders and middling Generals like Ei Bei? Was that his name? Dude was so unimportant that I can't even remember his name. Lol. Those are the people Rinko went out of his way to target, the targets he actually chose.

I don't get the idea as to why people think Rinko is some super uber 1v1 fighter when he always targeted weak, isolated opponents. He relied way more on tactics and strategy than he did brawn, just like Chougaryuu. Both were primarily tacticians that were also decent fighters. They were even compared to each other in Shukai. Lol.

CGR don’t win this
If Rinko's weight was as spectacular as you make it out to be, he wouldn't have lost to Sanyou Shin. Lol.

Never mind that weight has only ever been a deciding factor against an opponent that didn't have any. Lol.

Last edited: