Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Man'U and Sento'Un would destroy the Ousen army. Ain't no way Akou is doing shit to Sento'Un tbh.
Yeah in a direct conflict without any proper plan ahead it seems Ousen is fucked

But props to SBS army to be that strong too. SBS troop soldiers were insane and resisted everything thrown at them

its also Akou fault that went head on in a trap and reduced Ousen army martial power a lot for almost nothing

Man'U and Sento'Un would destroy the Ousen army. Ain't no way Akou is doing shit to Sento'Un tbh.
I still think the important role in overcoming Ousen's pincer was Seika's morale and quality of troops. Sento'un has the martial might, but he lacks in other factors. Brief reminder that he was in a similar situation when he was trying to reach Gohoumei's HQ, but he actually failed due to geting pincered.

I still think the important role in overcoming Ousen's pincer was Seika's morale and quality of troops. Sento'un has the martial might, but he lacks in other factors. Brief reminder that he was in a similar situation when he was trying to reach Gohoumei's HQ, but he actually failed due to geting pincered.
Wasn't the attack called off because Wei conquered their city?
I don't remember that Sento'Un really failed due to the enemy forces.
Sento'Un won't get past Shell and joints
Get the fuck out of here
Man'U walks that shit down especially with Sento'Un and Gen'U as help.
So was Wutei just send out ? To seal off Ousenโ€™s escape path and or flank YTW?

I don't really believe Zhao's right wing can beat YTW lol