Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Wasn't the attack called off because Wei conquered their city?
I don't remember that Sento'Un really failed due to the enemy forces.

Man'U walks that shit down especially with Sento'Un and Gen'U as help.

So was Wutei just send out ? To seal off Ousen’s escape path and or flank YTW?

I don't really believe Zhao's right wing can beat YTW lol
it's a good thing @SakazOuki isn't here to see you fallen to a mere futei wanker

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
In hindsight, Ousen's greatest moments have been grand campaign strategies rather than battlefield tactics. Lol.
Ousen’s fans denied it, but this is always how it was. Man is insane as a strategist, but he’s just “pretty good” as a tactician. Among GGs that is.

But damn, 120,000 dead soldiers in one day is even crazier than Gokei’s War Chariots. I’m wondering if this is a fake spoiler because 120,000 was Ousen’s entire army, not just his main army, and it’s unlikely Akou’s and Sou’Ou’s armies have also been exterminated like this.

But damn, 120,000 dead soldiers in one day is even crazier than Gokei’s War Chariots. I’m wondering if this is a fake spoiler because 120,000 was Ousen’s entire army, not just his main army, and it’s unlikely Akou’s and Sou’Ou’s armies have also been exterminated like this.
I've google translated all the pages and they say the Ousen army was exterminated but no exact number. I'm assuming what we see in the last few pages are the left behind armies getting cleaned out.

I'm heavily disappointed in Ousen and his army. Sure SBS is to be praised but this pretty much has been one sided massacre.

Also, at first i was calling Ousen Generals wrong for not believing in their leader and leaving their role in the battle that was in front of them, to go to their leader aid. But i guess they were right in the end.

Imagine if Moubu/Kanmei was coming towards Ousen instead. Absolute annihilation.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I'm heavily disappointed in Ousen and his army. Sure SBS is to be praised but this pretty much has been one sided massacre.

Also, at first i was calling Ousen Generals wrong for not believing in their leader and leaving their role in the battle that was in front of them, to go to their leader aid. But i guess they were right in the end.

Imagine if Moubu/Kanmei was coming towards Ousen instead. Absolute annihilation.
It’s not just the strength of Shibashou but also the strength of Seika.

But yep, I was telling yall years ago lol: Moubu is Qin’s actual number one right now. In both rank and ability. None of the other Qin 6 can beat him. Moubu vs Ousen would look just like Shibashou vs Ousen.

Go look back at that “rank the Qin generals” thread, you will see me almost single handedly arguing Moubu > Ousen and Moubu > every Qin general.

“Shouheikun is biased” they said.
:kobeha:

EDIT: Here
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/who-is-the-number-1-general-of-qin-right-now.24781/

It’s not just the strength of Shibashou but also the strength of Seika.

But yep, I was telling yall years ago lol: Moubu is Qin’s actual number one right now. In both rank and ability. None of the other Qin 6 can beat him. Moubu vs Ousen would look just like Shibashou vs Ousen.

Go look back at that “rank the Qin generals” thread, you will see me almost single handedly arguing Moubu > Ousen and Moubu > every Qin general.

“Shouheikun is biased” they said.
:kobeha:

EDIT: Here
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/who-is-the-number-1-general-of-qin-right-now.24781/
Wow I voted for Tou

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
**Summary by Saemoon**

Chapter Title: Leaving the Roots Intact

Riboku’s HQ receives word that Ousen has abandoned his army and retreated. Riboku’s aides begin celebrating, but Riboku is only concerned about the fate of Ousen himself. The messenger says there’s no news about Ousen yet, but Seika has him surrounded. Riboku’s aide reminds him that Shibashou knows how important killing Ousen here is, and even if Ousen escapes, there are multiple armies spread out between here and the border to cut off his escape. Riboku acknowledges that but says it would be best to kill him here where they could confirm it. If they can kill Ousen like they killed Kanki, Qin would lose their ability to unite China through military might.

Denrimi’s efforts as rearguard have allowed Ousen to pull away from Shibashou, but Seika’s soldiers are still attacking. Sou’Ou’s soldiers are reaching their limit as they fight their way out when three fresh soldiers from Seika appear in front of them. Sou’Ou apologizes to Denrimi that he couldn’t protect Ousen and accepts his fate, but Akakin shows up and takes out the enemies. Akakin explains that he was sent by Ouhon to rescue Ousen, but by the time he arrived, the battlefield was already unsalvageable. So instead, he had his unit wait outside the battle and look for the best timing to break Ousen out. Akakin’s unit takes over the defense for now while Ousen continues fleeing. Akakin remarks about how badly they lost, but as long as Ousen is alive, the roots of their army will remain and can regrow one day. He says it’s understandable that Ousen is depressed right now but tells him to get it together. Ousen says “Who the hell are you to talk to me like that?” and that he’s only staying silent right now because he’s thinking about how to regrow his army going forward. Sou’Ou continues the evacuation but thinks to himself that this is the first time they’ve truly fled in defeat. They’ve withdrawn from battles before as part of a strategy, but this time is different. Sou’Ou then apologizes to Shiryou for leaving her behind. Shiryou and two of her soldiers look at the melee between the Ousen and Shibashou armies. They aren’t sure about what’s happening, but they have faith that Sou’Ou safely evacuated Ousen. Shiryou starts to extend her arm, but slumps over in apparent death.

Riboku sends out Futei and his unit for clean up duty on Ousen’s army. They make their way through the remaining soldiers and slaughter as many as possible. In the end, all of Ousen’s soldiers are either dead or have surrendered resulting in the complete annihilation of the Ousen army.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
**Summary by Saemoon**

Chapter Title: Leaving the Roots Intact

Riboku’s HQ receives word that Ousen has abandoned his army and retreated. Riboku’s aides begin celebrating, but Riboku is only concerned about the fate of Ousen himself. The messenger says there’s no news about Ousen yet, but Seika has him surrounded. Riboku’s aide reminds him that Shibashou knows how important killing Ousen here is, and even if Ousen escapes, there are multiple armies spread out between here and the border to cut off his escape. Riboku acknowledges that but says it would be best to kill him here where they could confirm it. If they can kill Ousen like they killed Kanki, Qin would lose their ability to unite China through military might.

Denrimi’s efforts as rearguard have allowed Ousen to pull away from Shibashou, but Seika’s soldiers are still attacking. Sou’Ou’s soldiers are reaching their limit as they fight their way out when three fresh soldiers from Seika appear in front of them. Sou’Ou apologizes to Denrimi that he couldn’t protect Ousen and accepts his fate, but Akakin shows up and takes out the enemies. Akakin explains that he was sent by Ouhon to rescue Ousen, but by the time he arrived, the battlefield was already unsalvageable. So instead, he had his unit wait outside the battle and look for the best timing to break Ousen out. Akakin’s unit takes over the defense for now while Ousen continues fleeing. Akakin remarks about how badly they lost, but as long as Ousen is alive, the roots of their army will remain and can regrow one day. He says it’s understandable that Ousen is depressed right now but tells him to get it together. Ousen says “Who the hell are you to talk to me like that?” and that he’s only staying silent right now because he’s thinking about how to regrow his army going forward. Sou’Ou continues the evacuation but thinks to himself that this is the first time they’ve truly fled in defeat. They’ve withdrawn from battles before as part of a strategy, but this time is different. Sou’Ou then apologizes to Shiryou for leaving her behind. Shiryou and two of her soldiers look at the melee between the Ousen and Shibashou armies. They aren’t sure about what’s happening, but they have faith that Sou’Ou safely evacuated Ousen. Shiryou starts to extend her arm, but slumps over in apparent death.

Riboku sends out Futei and his unit for clean up duty on Ousen’s army. They make their way through the remaining soldiers and slaughter as many as possible. In the end, all of Ousen’s soldiers are either dead or have surrendered resulting in the complete annihilation of the Ousen army.
'' If they can kill Ousen like they killed Kanki, Qin would lose their ability to unite China through military might. ''
At least some Ousen respect

Last edited: