Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Only YTW has the might to go up against Moubu and even then I see no way how she stops him when he goes all out.
The Prime Qin Trio will be the strongest commanders in China.

They'll have to be if Qin wants to conquer china

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
I actually think the topic of the strongest Qin 6 is very debatable.

Ousen lost his entire army in a single day and Moubu was struggling hard against Man'U
ManU is a bad matchup for Moubu relatively speaking. He is the exact type of commander Moubu would struggle against because he’s a brute warrior specializing in offensive warfare just like Moubu.

But against Ousen Moubu would dominate. Moubu could not have captured Gyou like Ousen did but Ousen could not have defeated Kanmei or ManU.

This is what Riboku meant when he was talking β€œhow armies operate” before Hango. He was basically saying Ousen was destined to get his shit kicked in by a guy like Shibashou lol.

Also just curious, is there anyone who still doubts the 3GH Agenda at this point? @MarineHQ
Post automatically merged:

Wow so so disappointing from Ousen. Glad Akakin got a point on him lol. Did he even do a single thing this war? He literally watched his army get slaughtered in a day. And I don’t know how YTW, Shin, Ouhon are gonna escape now.

Ideally Ousen should be demoted for this but he won’t be. One of the worst general performances in the manga?
Gekishin: Hold my beer

Also just curious, is there anyone who still doubts the 3GH Agenda at this point? @MarineHQ
I legit can't believe that Ousen took such a huge L. The Akakin sequence sounds like it's written by the greatest RBK fan lmao.

I have more respect for the Chad Kanki now and the way he still mentally fucked RBK during the battle of escaping his cage and everything after that.

Man went down swinging.

It's amazing how our Great General Ousen had already defeated the mightiest of the Zhao dogs even before his final powerup, we're talking about a different level. The common Zhao dog is excused for celebrating now seeing how big of an ass whooping the future holds. Qin lost some great men to the Zhao dog, and every Qin drop of blood will be repaid by the thousands
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
Truly Qin dogs last hope now

The only man I fear
:jay-he:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
The Akakin sequence sounds like it's written by the greatest RBK fan lmao.
It was written by the greatest Riboku fan. :afrokappa:

I have more respect for the Chad Kanki now and the way he still mentally fucked RBK during the battle of escaping his cage and everything after that.
Kanki stocks are through the roof on Reddit and Discord lol. People spamming that β€œwe may have just defeated the strongest of the 6GGs without even knowing it” panel lol.

Which, no I think it was obvious when Kanki almost checkmated Riboku that in his own way, he definitely was not the weakest of the Q6.

I have more respect for the Chad Kanki now
Thats exactly what I was thinking. I was rereading the Zhao Retaliation arc, Kanki was such a beast, should get more votes as Sei's strongest Qin6.
Post automatically merged:

It's amazing how our Great General Ousen had already defeated the mightiest of the Zhao dogs even before his final powerup, we're talking about a different level. The common Zhao dog is excused for celebrating now seeing how big of an ass whooping the future holds. Qin lost some great men to the Zhao dog, and every Qin drop of blood will be repaid by the thousands
Its over, I told you :jordanmf: =>
Heck, Riboku thinks Kanki is better than Ousen.

Things will change in the future and Ousen will shine against Chu. But he isn't there yet.

Riboku knew his suspicions were confirmed after this war. :saden:

You beat me to it, I was going to post this and tag @SakazOuki πŸ˜‚

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
The strongest of the Qin 6 Great Generals has yet to make his move: