Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Karyo Ten is not going to die. She is likely going to be saved by the Younger Archer Brother (since the Elder Brother is exhausted and made the Younger Brother make a promise to him) in a scene that develops his character and finally makes him grow a spine and shoot arrows into people’s faces. :myman:
Nice guess. I also think it would be younger archer brother going to save Ten now. And that's when he'll get out of emotions to kill enemies.

Otherwise next best guess would our sleeping beauty, KyouKai. She's been getting off screen a lot this arc though. But this would be best chance for her to shine and slay Kinmou as well.
Post automatically merged:

Btw that's too early for spoilers :funky:

@Owl Ki @Admiral Lee Hung @Yo Tan Wa

Shiryou would definitely be a top tier. Firstly she was confident in killing Houken (though it would be a troll only) but now finished Earl like toying with him. Lol

Damn gurl. She cut through the glaive and cleave his body into two.
She's definitely amongst top 3 strongest women of the series now. I would love to see more from her.

Did she just neg diff that Earl? Damn. I do like me a woman that dishes out Ls, especially to Zhao.:steef:
@Owl Ki @Admiral Lee Hung @Yo Tan Wa

Shiryou would definitely be a top tier. Firstly she was confident in killing Houken (though it would be a troll only) but now finished Earl like toying with him. Lol

She's definitely amongst top 3 strongest women of the series now. I would love to see more from her.
I am thinking she is either Lower Greatest Dualist or Upper Master Dualist while that Earl was either Lower Expert Dualist or Upper Advanced Dualist.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I knew she and Sou'Ou were both going to be martial beasts lmfao.

I've never been a fan of the idea of Great Generals being > other highly martial generals like Gyou'Un, Bananji, Kaishibou, etc, for the sole reason that they were great generals and the others were not. I think that's faulty reasoning lol, there are some sub Generals out there who I think could give most GGs a run for their oney.

But yeah, I'm expecting Sou'Ou to be a monstrous fighter as well.

This is how I predict Ousen's commanders are going to end up being:

Akou is both a martial beast and a tactical beast, not only can he go blow for blow with Bananji but he can also replicate some of Ousen's tactics.

Makou was likely light a lite Akou, a bit weaker both martially and tactically but still a monster in both.

Denrimi is probably a tactical genius, but he doesn't have much martial skill.

Sou'Ou is probably a martial beast, but he is a bit weaker tactically (though Sou'Ou has still shown really good sense about the battlefield and all that)

I knew she and Sou'Ou were both going to be martial beasts lmfao.

I've never been a fan of the idea of Great Generals being > other highly martial generals like Gyou'Un, Bananji, Kaishibou, etc, for the sole reason that they were great generals and the others were not. I think that's faulty reasoning lol, there are some sub Generals out there who I think could give most GGs a run for their oney.

But yeah, I'm expecting Sou'Ou to be a monstrous fighter as well.

This is how I predict Ousen's commanders are going to end up being:

Akou is both a martial beast and a tactical beast, not only can he go blow for blow with Bananji but he can also replicate some of Ousen's tactics.

Makou was likely light a lite Akou, a bit weaker both martially and tactically but still a monster in both.

Denrimi is probably a tactical genius, but he doesn't have much martial skill.

Sou'Ou is probably a martial beast, but he is a bit weaker tactically (though Sou'Ou has still shown really good sense about the battlefield and all that)
Sou'ou is most likely an instinctual general, imo

Ain't no way in hell Ten dying with that way the chapter ended. Typically the blood splattering in a final panel in a situation like that means that somebody came from behind and killed the person, who in this case, is trying to kill Ten.